Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,518 members, 7,801,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Is It True That Before A Man Loves You,He Must First Abuse And Make You Sad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That Before A Man Loves You,He Must First Abuse And Make You Sad? (889 Views)

When A Man Loves A Woman Vs When She Loves Him / What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? / How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Before A Man Loves You,He Must First Abuse And Make You Sad? by beauty7: 11:07am On Apr 19, 2021
I used to hear that if a man is interested in you,he must first attack and abuse you.

He must first make you feel sad.

He must make you feel bad about yourself.

Because of this, I didn't fight back whenever men attacked and abused me.

I thought they were trying to show interest by being violent.

But now I think that some men have demons in them, because of which, they would always be looking for any opportunity to provoke people.

Some of them even confess that they don't know why they behave the way they do.

There seems to be an evil force that is driving them.

And if you don't react when provoked,it will give them the leeway and the encouragement to hate and abuse you the more.

It seems that the belief that men must first make you cry before loving you, is anything but true.

There are women who are in a loving relationship, the beginning of which, the man was not abusive and provocative.

What do you think?
Re: Is It True That Before A Man Loves You,He Must First Abuse And Make You Sad? by beauty7: 11:11am On Apr 19, 2021
That is why some women who began as male lovers end up hating and treating males like shit.

I have seen it several times.

Why are males so unreasonably provocative?

As a female,if something does not concern you, you would just mind your business.

But a man can be passing on the road, sees a person minding his business, and begins to attack the person.

Maybe the person is a soldier wearing mufti.

The person can get him arrested and he would be tortured or even killed.

Why do you think he cannot mind his business and end up suffering for what does not concern him.

The answer is that he has a demon that is driving him to abuse people and get into trouble.

That is what is going on today in the present world.

Males looking for who to abuse, not because they would gain anything, but because of some evil force driving them.
Re: Is It True That Before A Man Loves You,He Must First Abuse And Make You Sad? by NVSBL: 11:13am On Apr 19, 2021
Re: Is It True That Before A Man Loves You,He Must First Abuse And Make You Sad? by luminouz(m): 11:19am On Apr 19, 2021
What is happening to romance section of late?

From BS crying freeman tales from men to this OP's sense deprived BS, the stories are now moving from ludicrous to plain silly.

Rest small na...or be more creative with your tales.

3 Likes

Re: Is It True That Before A Man Loves You,He Must First Abuse And Make You Sad? by beauty7: 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2021
beauty7:
That is why some women who began as male lovers end up hating and treating males like shit.

As a female,if something does not concern you, you would just mind your business.

But a man can be passing on the road, sees a person minding his business, and begins to attack the person.

Why do you think he cannot mind his business and end up suffering for what does not concern him.

The answer is that he has a demon that is driving him to abuse people and get into trouble.

Males looking for who to abuse, not because they would gain anything, but because of some evil force driving them.
Re: Is It True That Before A Man Loves You,He Must First Abuse And Make You Sad? by olamide0147: 12:23pm On Apr 19, 2021
beauty7:

What did you smoke this morning?
Re: Is It True That Before A Man Loves You,He Must First Abuse And Make You Sad? by beauty7: 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
olamide0147:

What did you smoke this morning?

It is you and some males like you who behave worse than when someone smoke shit.

You people behave like shit.
Re: Is It True That Before A Man Loves You,He Must First Abuse And Make You Sad? by olamide0147: 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2021
beauty7:

It is you and some males like you who behave worse than when someone smoke shit.

You people behave like shit.
Am sure u are ugly
Re: Is It True That Before A Man Loves You,He Must First Abuse And Make You Sad? by Reex12(m): 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
WTF is this

Something tells me this is coming from place of pain and hearthbreak..

Pls dont generalise if you fell for that badboy on your steet who abused you and broke your heart abeg no carry am come NL dey yarn dust
Re: Is It True That Before A Man Loves You,He Must First Abuse And Make You Sad? by beauty7: 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2021
olamide0147:

Am sure u are ugly

I am very sure you are ugly and have a small preek.

In all your life, you have never befriend someone as beautiful as I am.

Infact you cannot befriend my type because I am better than you physically and financially.
Re: Is It True That Before A Man Loves You,He Must First Abuse And Make You Sad? by olamide0147: 3:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
beauty7:

I am very sure you are ugly and have a small preek.

In all your life, you have never befriend someone as beautiful as I am.

Infact you cannot befriend my type because I am better than you physically and financially.
You beautiful lmao send me your pics on WhatsApp 09072628847
Re: Is It True That Before A Man Loves You,He Must First Abuse And Make You Sad? by emitheo(m): 6:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
There is no such thing. You have been meeting guys that are depraved.
Re: Is It True That Before A Man Loves You,He Must First Abuse And Make You Sad? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2021

Re: Is It True That Before A Man Loves You,He Must First Abuse And Make You Sad? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2021
shocked

I think the op is indirectly referring to me personally..

Because there's no way I'll love you without receiving constant bashing from me in the presence of my brothers..But for outside,I go always respect you cha..

That's why I can't date a girl is always dull, boring and quick to anger because I go purposely make you vex so dat make you for tell me wetin dey for your mind
Re: Is It True That Before A Man Loves You,He Must First Abuse And Make You Sad? by Youngpo413: 7:28am On Aug 15, 2021
beauty7:
I used to hear that if a man is interested in you,he must first attack and abuse you.

But now I think that some men have demons in them, because of which, they would always be looking for any opportunity to provoke people.

And if you don't react when provoked,it will give them the leeway and the encouragement to hate and abuse you the more.

It seems that the belief that men must first make you cry before loving you, is anything but true.

There are women who are in a loving relationship

What do you think?
you just described your gender.
Re: Is It True That Before A Man Loves You,He Must First Abuse And Make You Sad? by bepositive11: 11:35am On Aug 15, 2021
beauty7:

There are women who are in a loving relationship, the beginning of which, the man was not abusive and provocative.

What do you think?

Those women are psychologically wounded.

Love and abuse don't go hand in hand.

I think you're confusing trauma bond with love. Google it.

Many women in abusive relationships think they're in love, but they're not. They're trauma bonded. They're addicted. They don't know the true meaning of love

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Bleep A Girl In Your Dad's Car? Can You Do It? / Unilag Girl N*k*d Pics Leak / You Need To Read: My Neighbor's Girlfriend. Come In⏬

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.