Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,153 members, 7,780,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:47 AM

I Am Happy To Be Single And Free To Love Anyone I Like - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Happy To Be Single And Free To Love Anyone I Like (5552 Views)

How To Be Single And Happy / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It / No Matter How You Swear To Love Anyone, Do Not Trust The Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Happy To Be Single And Free To Love Anyone I Like by Orikinla(m): 6:05pm On Apr 20, 2011
I have escaped from getting married since I was 22. The white chick was sheepish and I did not want to marry a woman who never found any fault in me. Then when my mother died, her people introduced one of their maidens to me, but I was not interested. Then one girlfriend simply moved in and became my live in lover, because her mind was made up to marry me. But one day she was busy in the kitchen whilst another girlfriend was showing me her new underwear in the bedroom. I ended the relationship and left  the door wide open to others. I was a flirt who could date five different girls in one month, but the only one I loved left me, because she did not like competition. I tried to change and was nearly married, but I left again for a much younger woman who claimed to be in love with me. It was an amusing adventure until she left me and went on her blog to accuse me of breaking her heart. How can an angel break your heart? Then later, she returned and I thought she was really sincere, but she only came back to see how best to hurt me. So, she cheated on me and declared it on Facebook. "Please, leave me alone." So, I told her bye, bye. But guess who was calling me last Christmas. Her number was already deleted and forgotten. So, when I received the "Merry Christmas" greeting from the nameless number, I asked for the identity of the well wisher. She replied with her full name. "But you told me to leave you alone?". She claimed that she sent the greetings to all the contacts saved in her phonebook. I told her to delete my name and number from her contacts and gave her a warning that would echo in her life forever. She must have missed the regular supply of chocolates  and cash.( :/HISS).  I was now with better and sexier women in Lagos. But I have seen that I cannot stay hooked to one woman for the rest of my life, because I would be happier being single and free to love any woman anywhere and anytime to avoid getting married and getting  caught sleeping with other women. Free love for life.

Re: I Am Happy To Be Single And Free To Love Anyone I Like by Babypinkyz(f): 6:11pm On Apr 20, 2011
Tales times. Ok
Re: I Am Happy To Be Single And Free To Love Anyone I Like by Orikinla(m): 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2011
Babypinkyz:

Tales times. Ok
JThere are always reasons for our choices and decisions in life. But what matters most is to make sure we are happier and safer afterwards.

(1) (Reply)

How Does It Feel Like To Have Sex For The First Time? / You Will Cum If You Watch This / The Hottest And Baddest Birthday Picture Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.