Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Do You Know How To Withdraw Money From Binance To Nigeria Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Know How To Withdraw Money From Binance To Nigeria Bank (4032 Views)

331,003 Job Losers Withdraw ₦116.87 Billion From Pension Accounts / Get A Paypal Account That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money For N1500 (no VPN) / Get A Paypal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know How To Withdraw Money From Binance To Nigeria Bank by Qasimak1: 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2021
Do you know how to withdraw money from Binance to Nigeria Bank

1 Like

Re: Do You Know How To Withdraw Money From Binance To Nigeria Bank by parkervero(m): 1:38pm On Apr 19, 2021
Qasimak1:
P2p on it locate ngn
Re: Do You Know How To Withdraw Money From Binance To Nigeria Bank by Qasimak1: 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
The price offer for it is too small
parkervero:

P2p on it locate ngn
Re: Do You Know How To Withdraw Money From Binance To Nigeria Bank by dogtails(m): 1:48pm On Apr 19, 2021
Qasimak1:
The price offer for it is too small
How much are u looking to sell ur dollars??
Re: Do You Know How To Withdraw Money From Binance To Nigeria Bank by Brainard22: 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2021
Qasimak1:
Drop your contact
Let's talk
Or message me on Whatsapp
Re: Do You Know How To Withdraw Money From Binance To Nigeria Bank by wordsNOTswords(m): 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2021
Qasimak1:
WhatsApp me on 09069254522.
Re: Do You Know How To Withdraw Money From Binance To Nigeria Bank by emman44(m): 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2021
Qasimak1:
why not convert ur coin to usdt and sell it. I can recommend a great buyer on this platform which you sell to. Search for Optimisticgondy and sell to him. Do not loose ur fund please.
Re: Do You Know How To Withdraw Money From Binance To Nigeria Bank by Qasimak1: 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
Thanks brother but is in Naira not USDT or dollars
emman44:
why not convert ur coin to usdt and sell it. I can recommend a great buyer on this platform which you sell to. Search for Optimisticgondy and sell to him. Do not loose ur fund please.
Re: Do You Know How To Withdraw Money From Binance To Nigeria Bank by Qasimak1: 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2021

Zdoh:
We can buy your coins at a good price on Binance and credit your Nigeria bank account. Kindly check signature below for WhatsApp contact, thanks.
Re: Do You Know How To Withdraw Money From Binance To Nigeria Bank by emman44(m): 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2021
Qasimak1:
Ask for guidance but try not to loose it to scammers

1 Like

Re: Do You Know How To Withdraw Money From Binance To Nigeria Bank by Qasimak1: 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
Okay, thanks
emman44:
Ask for guidance but try not to loose it to scammers
Re: Do You Know How To Withdraw Money From Binance To Nigeria Bank by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2021
Best bet would be to sell them to someone willing to pay cash while you transfer to their wallet. Any trace of a crypto payment or crypto company payment to your account will raise a red flag with this silly govt and their crypto ban relationship with the bank would make the bank enforce their seizure on your account.

If you've got BTT >4000, do let me know.

Cheers
Re: Do You Know How To Withdraw Money From Binance To Nigeria Bank by Qasimak1: 2:59pm On Apr 19, 2021
If you want to BTT I can help you with that

WUdec:
Best bet would be to sell them to someone willing to pay cash while you transfer to their wallet. Any trace of a crypto payment or crypto company payment to your account will raise a red flag with this silly govt and their crypto ban relationship with the bank would make the bank enforce their seizure on your account.

If you've got BTT >4000, do let me know.

Cheers
Re: Do You Know How To Withdraw Money From Binance To Nigeria Bank by Qasimak1: 3:01pm On Apr 19, 2021
Your WhatsApp number
[
quote author=Zdoh post=100931174]I have someone who can buy it. ...let’s chat on WhatsApp. [/quote]
Re: Do You Know How To Withdraw Money From Binance To Nigeria Bank by ONUTOPSY(m): 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
I Have tron Worth of 40 dollars to sell. Any interest person kindly contact my WhatsApp number 08062365558
Re: Do You Know How To Withdraw Money From Binance To Nigeria Bank by nazicartel(m): 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2021
scammers everywhere....... even Nairaland... una still want do the innocent guy local... tufiakwa....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know How To Withdraw Money From Binance To Nigeria Bank by Honeysheabutter: 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
Call/Watsap on 09036083142 to join the watsap group
Buy And Sell Your Crypto To Naira At Best Price or join tru the link
https:///EJonDf99cPhBZACnhyTuyd
Re: Do You Know How To Withdraw Money From Binance To Nigeria Bank by dapzyadix(m): 6:49pm On Apr 19, 2021
Qasimak1:
You can’t withdraw to Nigerian account for now.... you can contact me on 0.8.0.6.6.6.3.3.7.9.8 for sales of your crypto and other digital assets, gift cards and funds.
Re: Do You Know How To Withdraw Money From Binance To Nigeria Bank by steric58(m): 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2021
P2p right?
. Earn unlimited Beetcoin so far you have a telegram app, copy the link below but remember to add "t dot me" before the slash "/"at the beginning in order to be directed to the telegram channel, just like in the picture below, once you are on the channel follow the prompt.

/FREECOINS_Instant_Airdrop_bot?start=Bot4440931

Re: Do You Know How To Withdraw Money From Binance To Nigeria Bank by Airtimex(m): 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2021
You don't have to create thread for this... binance p2p remains the best and safest.

If you don't know anybody in person please don't transfer your coin or better go back to binance p2p and manage the price there...
Re: Do You Know How To Withdraw Money From Binance To Nigeria Bank by punisha: 9:09pm On Apr 19, 2021
ONUTOPSY:
I Have tron Worth of 40 dollars to sell. Any interest person kindly contact my WhatsApp number 08062365558

I need 20USD worth of tron
Re: Do You Know How To Withdraw Money From Binance To Nigeria Bank by Shifi1: 4:18am On Apr 20, 2021
If u base at abj I can buy .one on one deal
Re: Do You Know How To Withdraw Money From Binance To Nigeria Bank by Beon: 8:37am On Apr 20, 2021
There are scammer everywhere...... be warned.

The only safest and assure place to buy & sell cryto is thru Binance p2p.

There you have unlimited buying and selling order, within 15mins, your money will be at your account.

Note:
When using Binance p2p, for selling usdt, make sure your money drop in your account before releasing your coin. Also if you are buying usdt in Binance p2p you transfer money to the person account before the person also releases his coin(vise Vasa).

Strong warning: Binance don't encourage offline trading because of scammers.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know How To Withdraw Money From Binance To Nigeria Bank by lereinter(m): 8:43am On Apr 20, 2021
Beon:

There you have unlimited buying and selling order, within 15mins, your money will be at your account.

Note:
When using Binance p2p, for selling usdt, make sure your money drop in your account before releasing your coin. Also if you are buying usdt in Binance p2p you transfer money to the person account before the person also releases his coin(vise Vasa).

Are you vast about crypto share me some knowledge
Re: Do You Know How To Withdraw Money From Binance To Nigeria Bank by heniford2: 9:04am On Apr 20, 2021
Beon:

Note:

hafa about this stuff u fit teach me
Re: Do You Know How To Withdraw Money From Binance To Nigeria Bank by anonym0us: 9:48am On Apr 20, 2021
Qasimak1:
i buy at 480
Re: Do You Know How To Withdraw Money From Binance To Nigeria Bank by Qasimak1: 10:01am On Apr 20, 2021
There are alot of scammers here, please and please don't transfer your coin to anybody before payment, if you do they will immediately disappear with your coin without payment.
Be cautious of their sweet talk on WhatsApp or here.
Before warn is before harm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diamond Or Gtb, Which Is Better / Nestle Nigeria PLC Is Recruiting, Apply Now / Ibedc Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.