Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Virtual Top Up Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Virtual Top Up Business In Nigeria (100 Views)

Set Up Business Communication With Kasookoo / How To Start A Vtu (virtual Top Up) Service Business In Nigeria / How To Access Funding For Your Start-up & Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Virtual Top Up Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2021
Still on earning passively, so let's talk about the Telecom sector in Nigeria. The telecom sector is still fresh and untapped here in Nigeria, so many youth, graduates are still in need of a job, but they unconsciously spend billions of naira monthly on airtime & data to service providers. Now in a digital time like this it doesn't matter how old you are, you are not too old to have issues or problems that money can't solve. They are so many young minds who have put together a team and are helping other Nigerians earn from the telecom sector, well for today we'll talk about "Recharge and get paid"(RAGP).

This company was set up by a youth of this country to empower other Nigerians alike, once registered as member you have access to your own VTU portal where you get paid as you recharge, I've used this platform and I'm also a proud member of RAGP, there's so much you can achieve on this platform only if you can catch the vision of this great company that has been running successfully since 2015.

DON'T WAIT UNTIL YOU ARE SACKED, RETIRED OR FORCED TO RESIGN BEFORE YOU START YOUR OWN VTU BUSINESS TODAY����������

ASK ME HOW?
WhatsApp/09067665900

(1) (Reply)

Trade Nigeria Organisation / if you need a creative content writer, hire us / Jaiz Bank Revenue Hits N5.99bn, Declares N979.17m Profit For Q1 Of 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.