Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Keir Stammer Kicked Out Of Pub For Supporting COVID-19 Lockdown - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Keir Stammer Kicked Out Of Pub For Supporting COVID-19 Lockdown (22227 Views)

Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing / Soldier Who Joined Army Just To Become Expert At Killing Black People Kicked Out / Elizabeth Nyawira Kicked Out Of Kenyan Assembly Over "Indecent Dressing" (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keir Stammer Kicked Out Of Pub For Supporting COVID-19 Lockdown by naptu2: 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2021
The owner of a British public house, Rod Humphris, has ordered the leader of the British Labour Party, Sir Keir Stammer, to leave his pub because the politician supported the Covid-19 lockdown. Many restaurants, bars and pubs in the UK have lost a lot of money due to the lockdown and the angry owner blamed politicians, including Sir Keir, for the financial crisis that their owners have faced.

The video begins with Sir Keir's bodyguard trying to restrain the owner while he shouted, "That man is not allowed in my pub!" Mr Humphris also accused the bodyguard of assaulting him. He shouted that Sir Stammer should, "Get out of my pub".

The Labour leader was on a campaign walkabout in the area when the incident happened.

RED-FACED Sir Keir Starmer was today booted out of a Bath pub by its furious landlord.

The Labour leader was turfed out of The Raven after trying to enter during a campaigning walkabout in the city centre.

Landlord Rod Humphris appeared to be held back by bodyguards during the incident as he yelled: "That man is not allowed in my pub."

Sir Keir, wearing a black face mask, rushed out of the door a few seconds later and scarpered off down the street.

The incident was caught on camera by reporters following the Labour leader.

During a street confrontation Mr Humphris, who says he has been "a Labour voter my entire life", can be heard saying he's "incandescent" with Sir Keir's performance.

He tells him: "You have failed this country, you have seriously failed."

In video of the incident the pub landlord hands Sir Keir with a graph which he says shows that "the last time we had this much death was 2008".

He tells the Labour leader: "Do you understand we have f***** our economy because old people are dying?

"You have failed to be the opposition, you have failed to ask whether lockdown was functioning.

"Thousands of people have died because you have failed to do your job and ask the real questions.

"You have allowed our children to wear masks in schools when there's never been any evidence for it."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXYIRoAL648

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/14696497/sir-keir-starmer-labour-leader-booted-out-bath-pub/amp/

Pictures below: The bodyguard restrains the owner of the pub as Sir Keir Stammer leaves.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keir Stammer Kicked Out Of Pub For Supporting COVID-19 Lockdown by Tigaromil: 2:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
Lol whites have no chill

52 Likes

Re: Keir Stammer Kicked Out Of Pub For Supporting COVID-19 Lockdown by lekki1444: 3:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
cheesy cheers mate

off with your ead mate

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keir Stammer Kicked Out Of Pub For Supporting COVID-19 Lockdown by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
grin. Why Lockdown ?
We caught coronavirus
We created the vaccine.
Now is time to Inject and kill corona grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Keir Stammer Kicked Out Of Pub For Supporting COVID-19 Lockdown by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 19, 2021
omo oyibo no send you oooo.

12 Likes

Re: Keir Stammer Kicked Out Of Pub For Supporting COVID-19 Lockdown by Stomoney(m): 3:06pm On Apr 19, 2021
If na Nigeria dis take happen, my dear brother dey expect catapillar next morning grin. Nigeria politicians no get joy

157 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Keir Stammer Kicked Out Of Pub For Supporting COVID-19 Lockdown by Austin4Jesus(m): 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2021
Live by what you support ..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keir Stammer Kicked Out Of Pub For Supporting COVID-19 Lockdown by Adaaqueen: 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2021
Lmao.
It cannot happen in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Keir Stammer Kicked Out Of Pub For Supporting COVID-19 Lockdown by Bossil(m): 3:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
The guy dey para

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keir Stammer Kicked Out Of Pub For Supporting COVID-19 Lockdown by ngadaAwo: 3:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
grin

over here one gworo munching terrorist would have called them Biafran boys

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keir Stammer Kicked Out Of Pub For Supporting COVID-19 Lockdown by XTHRONE(m): 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2021
Bridgestone
Re: Keir Stammer Kicked Out Of Pub For Supporting COVID-19 Lockdown by Odiriance4all(m): 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2021
I love white folks they always hit the nail on the head. They don't care who you are

23 Likes

Re: Keir Stammer Kicked Out Of Pub For Supporting COVID-19 Lockdown by Ihatethemods2: 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2021
This is funny though. Lol

Meanwhile, Meet super beautiful Nigerian-Korean model, Bae Yu-jin, who is taking over the Korean fashion and entertainment industry and has been crown Queen of Kpop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWDBquUYeXk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keir Stammer Kicked Out Of Pub For Supporting COVID-19 Lockdown by DivineDynamics: 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2021
Put your life the hands of the Lord.

Jesus saves.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keir Stammer Kicked Out Of Pub For Supporting COVID-19 Lockdown by qualityovenbake(m): 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2021
I understand his frustration. The world economy can't survive another lockdown.
Re: Keir Stammer Kicked Out Of Pub For Supporting COVID-19 Lockdown by pickatyou1: 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2021
ngadaAwo:
grin

over here one gworo munching terrorist would have called them Biafran boys

I dey tell you. And still present a badly written statement on it.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keir Stammer Kicked Out Of Pub For Supporting COVID-19 Lockdown by Memorys: 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2021
grin
Re: Keir Stammer Kicked Out Of Pub For Supporting COVID-19 Lockdown by Blackmoran(m): 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
people shouting lockdown at the beginning of this virus.. without asking does lock down solve anything?

7 Likes

Re: Keir Stammer Kicked Out Of Pub For Supporting COVID-19 Lockdown by Abbeywondrous(m): 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
cool
Re: Keir Stammer Kicked Out Of Pub For Supporting COVID-19 Lockdown by Edun00700: 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
White are the real MVP �

3 Likes

Re: Keir Stammer Kicked Out Of Pub For Supporting COVID-19 Lockdown by bluefilm: 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
This is the way it should be.

All the idiots who don't want human freedom and want to use the pretext of the fake COVID19 SCAMdemic to keep people in chains should be ostracized anywhere they are found.

Next person to be treated in the same manner should be Dr. Anthony Fauci

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keir Stammer Kicked Out Of Pub For Supporting COVID-19 Lockdown by ImpregnaTor(m): 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
Nothing but the accent for me wink

with this I'm finally convinced that Nigeriam accent is just a variation of some British accent grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keir Stammer Kicked Out Of Pub For Supporting COVID-19 Lockdown by DAramis: 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
Politicians truly failed those in service industry. For over 15 months, most businesses in service industry is crippled while the bills refused to tow the same path.

I understand the man's greviances.

12 Likes

Re: Keir Stammer Kicked Out Of Pub For Supporting COVID-19 Lockdown by Reelmii: 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
grin
Re: Keir Stammer Kicked Out Of Pub For Supporting COVID-19 Lockdown by Akfrenzy(m): 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
grin Try it in NIGERIA ZOO and end up in the mortuary

that reminds me Pls guys how about that guy that attacked Buhari for ARUGUNGU FISHING FESTIVAL? Any news since then?

3 Likes

Re: Keir Stammer Kicked Out Of Pub For Supporting COVID-19 Lockdown by Reelmii: 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
grin

People are tired abeg
Re: Keir Stammer Kicked Out Of Pub For Supporting COVID-19 Lockdown by iampeterben(m): 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
Lol bobo still get the guy for mind.
Re: Keir Stammer Kicked Out Of Pub For Supporting COVID-19 Lockdown by okerekeikpo: 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
Last year when i dey do uber naso i pursue Sanwo olu comot from my car for sending soldiers to kill protesters at the toll gate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keir Stammer Kicked Out Of Pub For Supporting COVID-19 Lockdown by EmekaBlue(m): 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
grin Na so we suppose dey kick Reference If we see am outside

covid-19 update chairman Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Keir Stammer Kicked Out Of Pub For Supporting COVID-19 Lockdown by Judolisco(m): 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
China did all of us dirty... After covid19 vaccine some people still use face/nose mask... Wen we go free from dis nonsense abeg

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! / UN Staff Members Inspect The Remains Of Aid's Car Hit By Israel In Gaza / Peace Talks Ended Between Russia And Ukraine With No Breakthrough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.