Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,362 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Soldiers Working With Boko Haram Expose Civilian Collaborators - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Working With Boko Haram Expose Civilian Collaborators (34346 Views)

Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) / Soldiers Working With Boko Haram Expose Civilian Collaborators / Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Working With Boko Haram Expose Civilian Collaborators by Bossil(m): 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2021
Sensational news
Re: Soldiers Working With Boko Haram Expose Civilian Collaborators by King44(m): 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2021
No evidence, no pictures, few names that can't be verified only, military men involved hidden, civilians involved hidden.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Working With Boko Haram Expose Civilian Collaborators by hotwax: 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
distraction from pantami.

It mean FG is working with pantami. FG is trying to coverup for him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Working With Boko Haram Expose Civilian Collaborators by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
Pantami
Re: Soldiers Working With Boko Haram Expose Civilian Collaborators by salem1996: 4:09pm On Apr 19, 2021
telkevog:
Mention them and stop beating about the bush!

exactly my comment... mention them simple
Re: Soldiers Working With Boko Haram Expose Civilian Collaborators by charlesucheh(m): 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2021
Bla! Bla! Bla!!

That's another task force feeding fat on government funds, dishing out rubbish and capricious situation report.

What are the Names of those civilians??

Láye! you will Never hear it.
Re: Soldiers Working With Boko Haram Expose Civilian Collaborators by tit(f): 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
I bet the 3 soldiers killed while trying to capture a Boko haram spy are not Fulani.
The 3 soldiers also killed in the attack on Dikwa are also not Fulani.

If you are in the security services, and you are not Fulani, BE WISE.
Re: Soldiers Working With Boko Haram Expose Civilian Collaborators by ETT93(m): 4:14pm On Apr 19, 2021
Mention their names and stop telling us pulshit stories
Re: Soldiers Working With Boko Haram Expose Civilian Collaborators by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:18pm On Apr 19, 2021
Federal Republic of Terrorists aka Evil Forest.
Re: Soldiers Working With Boko Haram Expose Civilian Collaborators by Mucokey(m): 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2021
Jargons
Re: Soldiers Working With Boko Haram Expose Civilian Collaborators by Yankee101: 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2021
You can't break into a strong man's house without inside help

It's virtually impossible
Re: Soldiers Working With Boko Haram Expose Civilian Collaborators by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2021
I Pantami, I am displeased with this crackdown.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Working With Boko Haram Expose Civilian Collaborators by Blakpot: 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
telkevog:

That could be counter productive.

If its an ongoing investigation, mentioning names to the media too early, may sabotage the entire operation.
Re: Soldiers Working With Boko Haram Expose Civilian Collaborators by fyguard: 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
telkevog:
Exactly.
Re: Soldiers Working With Boko Haram Expose Civilian Collaborators by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
They shud call their names , not beating about de bush
Re: Soldiers Working With Boko Haram Expose Civilian Collaborators by donprinyo(m): 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2021
U want to reveal to us that buhari and emirs are on the list. It like u don't like ur job and lives of ur families.
Re: Soldiers Working With Boko Haram Expose Civilian Collaborators by vicfajeze: 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2021
ugochukwufrenzy:
if you can't mention their names,then shove it up your as*es coolif you can't mention their names,the. shove it up your as*es
i know that a yoloba man go dey among
Re: Soldiers Working With Boko Haram Expose Civilian Collaborators by Akuruoulo(m): 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2021
Etinosa1234:
I don't understand this headline...

How are soldiers working with Boko Haram to expose civilians
Don't tell me this garbage shocked u
Re: Soldiers Working With Boko Haram Expose Civilian Collaborators by PlainSight(m): 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
They are setting up the plan to frame some serious 2023 presidential contenders
Re: Soldiers Working With Boko Haram Expose Civilian Collaborators by Govocrete: 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2021
I just tire. Why can't they mention the ghost names.

From Jonathan to Buhari it's the same "We know those sponsoring terrorism" yet the names are not mention and arrest are not being made.

Unless they are the same people sponsoring APC and PDP? And if their names are mentioned , these parties sponsorship will seize?

I need to reset my ears.

Re: Soldiers Working With Boko Haram Expose Civilian Collaborators by SeunT2(m): 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2021
They will never mention the offices name..
Re: Soldiers Working With Boko Haram Expose Civilian Collaborators by RealEzee(m): 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2021
see as I rush enter thread to see the names and nothing ,abeg make una go sleep!!! rubbish !!!
Re: Soldiers Working With Boko Haram Expose Civilian Collaborators by Jostoman: 5:42pm On Apr 19, 2021
Who are they deceiving? when they know that their secret has been open to the whole world they suddenly discover Boko Haram sponsor.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Working With Boko Haram Expose Civilian Collaborators by egunna(m): 5:45pm On Apr 19, 2021
telkevog:
mention what?mumu like u
Re: Soldiers Working With Boko Haram Expose Civilian Collaborators by onuman: 5:57pm On Apr 19, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
Everything put out here has no head or tail. Don't let them confuse you. All they are after is to cover the Isa Pantami terrorist case that has been busted.

Those who adopted Islamic Sharia criminal justice system are on the same league as Boko Haram which says that it’s fighting for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Working With Boko Haram Expose Civilian Collaborators by Comedian2019: 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2021
No biafran name, therefore, no need to mention their names. grin
Re: Soldiers Working With Boko Haram Expose Civilian Collaborators by chiedozie198100: 6:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
Everything put out here has no head or tail. Don't let them confuse you. All they are after is to cover the Isa Pantami terrorist case that has been busted.

I wish most Nigerians have this level of critical thinking skills that you have.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Working With Boko Haram Expose Civilian Collaborators by Comedian2019: 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2021
Jostoman:
Who are they deceiving? when they know that their secret has been open to the whole world they suddenly discover Boko Haram sponsor.
They want to distract us from Pantaharam, the main collaborator.
Ko le werk!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Working With Boko Haram Expose Civilian Collaborators by Comedian2019: 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
Exactly.
Your school fees were well utilised.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Working With Boko Haram Expose Civilian Collaborators by Davefed(m): 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
2023 is looming APC is doing everything to get the heart of the people.. what happened doing 4 years of Buhari without anyone bokoharam sponsors caught or remanded.. They have started playing game
Re: Soldiers Working With Boko Haram Expose Civilian Collaborators by SeniorGee(m): 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2021
This is no news!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner / Abia Government House Still In ‘Rented’ Quarters - 32 Years After / Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.