Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:51 AM

Accidented Or High Mileage - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Accidented Or High Mileage (1359 Views)

Should I Change To Synthetic Oil For A High Mileage Engine? / Sell Us Your Scrap,accidented Or Old Parked Unused Vehicles / A/C Refrigerant For High Mileage Vehicles With Stop Leak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accidented Or High Mileage by davit: 3:15pm On Apr 19, 2021
Gusy, which will you prefer in buying used cars: accidented or high mileage as an end user?

Cc' radautoworks Gazzuzz kingreign Blackbishop
Re: Accidented Or High Mileage by radautoworks: 3:19pm On Apr 19, 2021
davit:
Gusy, which will you prefer in buying used cars: accidented or high mileage as an end user?

Cc' radautoworks Gazzuzz kingreign Blackbishop
depends on where the accident is and maintainace of the high mileage car. I've bought both before. Bought a car with 178k miles

1 Like

Re: Accidented Or High Mileage by nymphomaniac(m): 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2021
Depends on the accidented area. Some cars become death traps even though their odometers read less than 30k miles

1 Like

Re: Accidented Or High Mileage by davit: 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2021
radautoworks:
depends on where the accident is and maintainace of the high mileage car. I've bought both before. Bought a car with 178k miles

I'm talking of a car above 400,000 miles. Like these:

Re: Accidented Or High Mileage by radautoworks: 5:42pm On Apr 19, 2021
davit:

nah I'll pass grin
Re: Accidented Or High Mileage by Babadee1900(m): 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2021
davit:

These ones have seen the length and breadth of the Atlas. grin

Look for something below 200k.
Re: Accidented Or High Mileage by davit: 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ok. Thanks.
Babadee1900:

Re: Accidented Or High Mileage by Dukeolumidemans(m): 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2021
I will go for a low mileage car that is accidented. But it highly depends on the type of accident and where it occurred. Body parts can easily be changed and repainted.

1 Like

Re: Accidented Or High Mileage by davit: 10:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
Thanks.I, at last got one that's is around 150k. Non accidented for less than 3k dollar.
Babadee1900:

1 Like

Re: Accidented Or High Mileage by Babadee1900(m): 6:33am On Apr 22, 2021
davit:
Thanks.I, at last got one that's is around 150k. Non accidented for less than 3k dollar.
Awesome. Congratulations chief. cool

1 Like

Re: Accidented Or High Mileage by davit: 11:38am On Apr 22, 2021
Thanks boss. I say make I upgrade small. The 2009 I use currently will be available from next week for either HP or outright sale.
Babadee1900:
Awesome. Congratulations chief. cool
Re: Accidented Or High Mileage by Babadee1900(m): 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2021
davit:
Thanks boss. I say make I upgrade small. The 2009 I use currently will be available from next week for either HP or outright sale.
Very necessary that you upgrade, you worked for it bro. More wins.

Please no give werey driver your car o abeg. If you get a good offer, sell off. Unless you can deal with drivers headache.

cool

1 Like

Re: Accidented Or High Mileage by rydow(m): 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2021
To be honest, Toyota Product has proven to go beyond 500,000 miles before requiring an overhaul. But in my opinion, I will rather buy a Salvage vehicle that I can fix (Bumper, Hood, Door) with no structural frame damage or Engine/Trans damage whatsoever.

Even in the US, It is easy to flip a clean title with an High Highway mileage Vs a Prior Salvage with low miles, (the word SALVAGE) throw people off whereas it's not always like that.

1 Like

Re: Accidented Or High Mileage by davit: 10:32pm On Apr 22, 2021
Yeah. Thanks. I will post it here first once the car is ready for sale.
Babadee1900:

Please no give werey driver your car o abeg. If you get a good offer, sell off. Unless you can deal with drivers headache.

cool

1 Like

Re: Accidented Or High Mileage by greggng: 11:07pm On Apr 22, 2021
davit:

Tell me when it will be available ...I am interested in buying your car if price is reasonable ...whatsap me for a deal 08062593234 if u are in Lagos
Re: Accidented Or High Mileage by davit: 11:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
Ok. But I will prefer to sell it to an end user o.
greggng:

Tell me when it will be available ...I am interested in buying your car if price is reasonable ...whatsap me for a deal 08062593234 if u are in Lagos
Re: Accidented Or High Mileage by greggng: 11:55pm On Apr 22, 2021
davit:
Ok. But I will prefer to sell it to an end user o.

So u don't want me to benefit ...but some of u will be here calling us greedy dealers ....they forgot that car owners are greedy too. Is it not when u buy cheaper u can gladly sell at reasonable price ? ...
Re: Accidented Or High Mileage by FantasticJ: 5:26am On Apr 23, 2021
greggng:

So u don't want me to benefit ...but some of u will be here calling us greedy dealers ....they forgot that car owners are greedy too. Is it not when u buy cheaper u can gladly sell at reasonable price ? ...

He said he wants to sow seeds in the life of an end user.

Stop the sermon already.

1 Like

Re: Accidented Or High Mileage by davit: 10:32am On Apr 23, 2021
We shall see by then. Fingers crossed.
greggng:

Re: Accidented Or High Mileage by davit: 10:48am On May 15, 2021
Follwed your advice bro. Outright sale is better. Just did so.
Babadee1900:

cool

1 Like

Re: Accidented Or High Mileage by Babadee1900(m): 11:34am On May 15, 2021
davit:
Follwed your advice bro. Outright sale is better. Just did so.
Nice one bro. You can easily do something tangible with the money instead of running after one driver for remittance.

If you are crypto savvy, b.tc is in a dip; you know what to do grin
Don’t keep that money in the bank wink

1 Like

Re: Accidented Or High Mileage by radautoworks: 2:36pm On May 15, 2021
Babadee1900:
Nice one bro. You can easily do something tangible with the money instead of running after one driver for remittance.

If you are crypto savvy, b.tc is in a dip; you know what to do grin
Don’t keep that money in the bank wink
ethereum more potential rn
Re: Accidented Or High Mileage by Babadee1900(m): 3:32pm On May 15, 2021
radautoworks:
ethereum more potential rn
You are on point mama Rad. BNB looks bullish too, good for long term hodl.
Re: Accidented Or High Mileage by radautoworks: 3:36pm On May 15, 2021
Babadee1900:
You are on point mama Rad. BNB looks bullish too, good for long term hodl.
yes, BNB too. And if you like high risk high reward, play with doge and shib. Long term, cardano and atom are good for staking. Tezos has potential too. Right now if you're not staking and only buying and selling, you are leaving money on the table.

1 Like

Re: Accidented Or High Mileage by Babadee1900(m): 4:10pm On May 15, 2021
radautoworks:
yes, BNB too. And if you like high risk high reward, play with doge and shib. Long term, cardano and atom are good for staking. Tezos has potential too. Right now if you're not staking and only buying and selling, you are leaving money on the table.
cool
I have my bags filled with $ADA $XRP $BTT $TLM for long term hodl. I have my eyes on VET too

Doge for quick profit, rinse and repeat.
Bought some $MTO token, still at ICO... hoping it’s a good investment in the long run.

I Learnt about SHIB a bit late, staying on the sideline on it...

I should take some time to read about staking.

1 Like

Re: Accidented Or High Mileage by radautoworks: 4:20pm On May 15, 2021
Babadee1900:
cool
I have my bags filled with $ADA $XRP $BTT $TLM for long term hodl. I have my eyes on VET too

Doge for quick profit, rinse and repeat.
Bought some $MTO token, still at ICO... hoping it’s a good investment in the long run.

I Learnt about SHIB a bit late, staying on the sideline on it...

I should take some time to read about staking.
pretty similar.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lexus Rx 350 2011...clean And Sound @7.9m / SOLD! 2006 Peugeot 307cc Toks Aba / Toks 08 Model Volvo XC90 Deep Blue SOLD!! SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.