Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,862 members, 7,798,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Taqiyya: The Triangle Of Confusion Between Christians, Shi'as, And Sunnis. - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Taqiyya: The Triangle Of Confusion Between Christians, Shi'as, And Sunnis. (1738 Views)

Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) / Jesus Performed Sujud(ﺳُﺠﻮﺩ) While Praying, Christians Should Do The Same. / 82 Christians Convert To Islam In Modakeke Osun State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taqiyya: The Triangle Of Confusion Between Christians, Shi'as, And Sunnis. by AntiChristian: 3:12pm On May 20, 2021
Againstlies:

Keep quiet man, Quran saying wine is a sin doesn't stop the terrorist in muslims..

Hausas are already decieved, fulanis have conquered there states and the Hausas name for God is Allah the Arab name for God...

Some muslims takes beer and snap (spirit)
But they come here to condemn grape wine..

What I'm saying is that not all wine are made of grapefruit..

Chai! See attitude!
Continue to rant!
Re: Taqiyya: The Triangle Of Confusion Between Christians, Shi'as, And Sunnis. by advocatejare(m): 4:42pm On May 20, 2021
AntiChristian:

I gave you Qur'anic verses before. Allah says:

The question I asked you is for you to give me the reason why Allah initially permitted alcohol but later ban it. What was the reason?.

grin This funny! Does grape juice make people drunk?
Does palm date juice make people drunk?

Why did Allah/Muhammad ban it?
Re: Taqiyya: The Triangle Of Confusion Between Christians, Shi'as, And Sunnis. by advocatejare(m): 4:51pm On May 20, 2021
AntiChristian:

I did not ask for interpretation. Is Taqiyya mentioned anywhere in Islam? No!
Yes, Taqiyya means lying and denying your religious beliefs

Just like it was done here:

"Then Muhammad bin Maslama went to Kab and said, "That man (i.e. Muhammad demands Sadaqa (i.e. Zakat) from us, and he has troubled us, and I have come to borrow something from you."

They denied one of the 5 pillars because they wanted to kill Kab. That's Taqiyya

Did Muhammad allow his followers to lie and say false things in order to kill kab or not?

If I were to be asked by a Christian at gun point "are you a Muslim"?

I have options.

1. To say I'm a Muslim and face death in Martyrdom.

2. To deny Islam on one's mouth and preserve one's life.

3. Using Equivocation. E.g. saying things like "Do I look like a Muslim"? etc.
The embolden is an example of Taqiyya

When the trouble caused by the Jew Ka‘b ibn Ashraf to the Muslims became grave and he began to impugn their honour and say things about their women in his poetry, and he travelled to Makkah to incite the leaders of Quraysh against the Muslims, the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) issued orders to kill him.
Your prophet was a murderer, the role model of Boko Haram.

When Jesus was being killed, he prayed for his killers and accusers unlike Muhammad who ordered Kab's killing for revealing Muhammad as a false prophet
Re: Taqiyya: The Triangle Of Confusion Between Christians, Shi'as, And Sunnis. by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 20, 2021
AntiChristian:

[s]Chai! See attitude!
Continue to rant!
[/s]
Re: Taqiyya: The Triangle Of Confusion Between Christians, Shi'as, And Sunnis. by AntiChristian: 1:15pm On May 21, 2021
advocatejare:

Yes, Taqiyya means lying and denying your religious beliefs

Just like it was done here:

"Then Muhammad bin Maslama went to Kab and said, "That man (i.e. Muhammad demands Sadaqa (i.e. Zakat) from us, and he has troubled us, and I have come to borrow something from you."

They denied one of the 5 pillars because they wanted to kill Kab. That's Taqiyya

Did Muhammad allow his followers to lie and say false things in order to kill kab or not?

The embolden is an example of Taqiyya

So what will you say of Abraham in the Bible that says Sarah was his sister to the king when he was afraid she might be taken from him?
There's no Taqiyya in war and military expedition. There was enmity between Ka'ab and the Muslims.

Your prophet was a murderer, the role model of Boko Haram.

When Jesus was being killed, he prayed for his killers and accusers unlike Muhammad who ordered Kab's killing for revealing Muhammad as a false prophet

Same Jesus that killed many in the Old testament before he repented. Jesus had no army when he came in the new testament. I don't even know why I'm prolonging this matter.

Isaiah 45:7 says it all. I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD [b](YAHWEH), do all these things.[/b] so na YAHWEH DO ALL THE CALAMITY. YOU CAN BLAME HIM.
Re: Taqiyya: The Triangle Of Confusion Between Christians, Shi'as, And Sunnis. by advocatejare(m): 1:35pm On May 21, 2021
AntiChristian:

So what will you say of Abraham in the Bible that says Sarah was his sister to the king when he was afraid she might be taken from him?
Abraham did not lie, Sarah was really his 'sister'

Genesis 20.12 - Besides, she really is my sister, the daughter of my father though not of my mother; and she became my wife.

Also, Abraham didn't deny his beliefs in God

1 Like

Re: Taqiyya: The Triangle Of Confusion Between Christians, Shi'as, And Sunnis. by AntiChristian: 2:37am On May 22, 2021
advocatejare:

Abraham did not lie, Sarah was really his 'sister'

Genesis 20.12 - Besides, she really is my sister, the daughter of my father though not of my mother; and she became my wife.

Also, Abraham didn't deny his beliefs in God

So Yahweh permitted incest from Abraham! This one na another case!

So how does all this argument remove the Christian lie that alcoholic wine = grape juice in the Hausa Bible?
Re: Taqiyya: The Triangle Of Confusion Between Christians, Shi'as, And Sunnis. by advocatejare(m): 11:06am On May 22, 2021
AntiChristian:

So Yahweh permitted incest from Abraham! This one na another case!
Diversion.
Who did your fictional Abraham marry? Who did the sons of your Anobi Adam marry?

So how does all this argument remove the Christian lie that alcoholic wine = grape juice in the Hausa Bible?
Wines were made from grapes in the day of Jesus, so the Biblical wine is grape juice. Just like the Islamic wine Muhammad took was palm date juice, the same juice that intoxicated Hamza

2 Likes

Re: Taqiyya: The Triangle Of Confusion Between Christians, Shi'as, And Sunnis. by AntiChristian: 7:47am On May 23, 2021
advocatejare:

Diversion.
Who did your fictional Abraham marry? Who did the sons of your Anobi Adam marry?
definitely not his step sister! Your Lord that saved Lot and his two daughters from homosexuality only for them to enter in to incest sleeping with their father in turns after giving him wine. No be same wine Jesus reproduce? It's ṣepe!

Wines were made from grapes in the day of Jesus, so the Biblical wine is grape juice. Just like the Islamic wine Muhammad took was palm date juice, the same juice that intoxicańted Hamza

The wine intoxicates when drunk in large quantities and is forbidden in Islam.

Jesus was even accused of mingling with the drunkards, sinners, etc. Na grape juice dey cause sobriety?

Stop telling lies grape juice no be wine!
Re: Taqiyya: The Triangle Of Confusion Between Christians, Shi'as, And Sunnis. by advocatejare(m): 8:02am On May 23, 2021
AntiChristian:
definitely not his step sister!
Who did they marry?

Muhammad married Khadijah his aunt

Muhammad married a 6/yr old girl and started sleeping with her at age of 9, paedophile, child molester

Ali married Fatimah his Cousin

Muhammad married Zainab his cousin and wife of Zaid his adopted son, Zaid who name was Zaid bin Muhammad

The wine intoxicates when drunk in large quantities and is forbidden in Islam.
The same wine Muhammad was drinking that made him to be telling you fables and made him to be snorting like a camel

Ya'la b. Umayya reported on the authority of his father (Allah be pleased with them) that a person came to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) as he was at Ji'rana and he (the person) had been putting on a cloak which was perfumed, or he (the narrator) said:
There was a trace of yellowness on it. He said (to the Holy Prophet): What do you command me to do during my Umra? (It was at this juncture) that the revelation came to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) and he was covered with a cloth, and Ya'la said: Would that I see revelation coming to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ). He (Hadrat 'Umar) said: Would it please you to see the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) receiving the revelations 'Umar lifted a corner of the cloth and I looked at him and he was emitting a sound of snorting. He (the narrator) said: I thought it was the sound of a camel. When he was relieved of this he said: Where is he who asked about Umra? When the person came, the Prophet (ﷺ) said: Wash out the trace of yellowness, or he said: the trace of perfume and put off the cloak and do in your 'Umra what you do in your Hajj.
-Sahih Muslim Book 7, Hadith 2654

Jesus was even accused of mingling with the drunkards, sinners, etc. Na grape juice dey cause sobriety?
It was not an accusation, Jesus came to save the sinners and not to condemn them.

Muhammad, the messenger of allah the Al-Makireena the best of the deceivers, same title of Satan is the one that came to condemn sinners while parading himself as a saint even though he was a concentrated sinner himself

Stop telling lies grape juice no be wine!
Keep fooling yourself. I've asked you, how was wine made in the days of Jesus?

1 Like

Re: Taqiyya: The Triangle Of Confusion Between Christians, Shi'as, And Sunnis. by AntiChristian: 8:44am On May 23, 2021
advocatejare:

Who did they marry?
Abraham married his sister in religion.

Muhammad married Khadijah his aunt
By aunt you mean she was a sister to Muhammad's father or ? Explain the genealogy?

Muhammad married a 6/yr old girl and started sleeping with her at age of 9, paedophile, child molester

Yes, a woman has no marriage age in Islam. And the age of copulation is whenever she is matured for that. None of the contemporary of Muhammad ever mentioned this except the fools of today who don't even know what pedophile means! It was a marriage with parental consent. Parents don't agree to molestation. So keep your delusions to yourself.

Ali married Fatimah his Cousin
cousin marriage is not prohibited even Jacob married two sisters at the same time which is forbidden in Islam.

Muhammad married Zainab his cousin and wife of Zaid his adopted son, Zaid who name was Zaid bin Muhammad
It was permitted for him after the divorce!

The same wine Muhammad was drinking that made him to be telling you fables and made him to be snorting like a camel

Ya'la b. Umayya reported on the authority of his father (Allah be pleased with them) that a person came to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) as he was at Ji'rana and he (the person) had been putting on a cloak which was perfumed, or he (the narrator) said:
There was a trace of yellowness on it. He said (to the Holy Prophet): What do you command me to do during my Umra? (It was at this juncture) that the revelation came to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) and he was covered with a cloth, and Ya'la said: Would that I see revelation coming to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ). He (Hadrat 'Umar) said: Would it please you to see the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) receiving the revelations 'Umar lifted a corner of the cloth and I looked at him and he was emitting a sound of snorting. He (the narrator) said: I thought it was the sound of a camel. When he was relieved of this he said: Where is he who asked about Umra? When the person came, the Prophet (ﷺ) said: Wash out the trace of yellowness, or he said: the trace of perfume and put off the cloak and do in your 'Umra what you do in your Hajj.
-Sahih Muslim Book 7, Hadith 2654
Where's wine mentioned here? Delusions!

It was not an accusation, Jesus came to save the sinners and not to condemn them.
Jesus ate and drank wine with drunkards. No be grape juice. Na alcohol.

Muhammad, the messenger of allah the Al-Makireena the best of the deceivers, same title of Satan is the one that came to condemn sinners while parading himself as a saint even though he was a concentrated sinner himself

Keep fooling yourself. I've asked you, how was wine made in the days of Jesus?

wine was made by crushing fruits in water and leaving it to ferment. Yeast present on grape skin would convert the sugar to alcohol and carbon(IV)oxide. Na simple chemistry.

Nowadays, the alcohol is removed after the production to make nonalcoholic wine. How was the alcohol removed during Jesus time?

The topic is about Taqiyya so top the distractions!
Re: Taqiyya: The Triangle Of Confusion Between Christians, Shi'as, And Sunnis. by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:39pm On May 24, 2021
AntiChristian:

Yes, a woman has no marriage age in Islam. And the age of copulation is whenever she is matured for that. None of the contemporary of Muhammad ever mentioned this except the fools of today who don't even know what pedophile means! It was a marriage with parental consent. Parents don't agree to molestation. So keep your delusions to yourself.
cousin marriage is not prohibited even Jacob married two sisters at the same time which is forbidden in Islam.

So you can give your 3yr old daughter to marry an old man right? Since ur religion has no marriage age
Re: Taqiyya: The Triangle Of Confusion Between Christians, Shi'as, And Sunnis. by AntiChristian: 9:15am On May 25, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

So you can give your 3yr old daughter to marry an old man right? Since ur religion has no marriage age

Yeah! If i see a suitable Muslim like that and there's a new for it.
Re: Taqiyya: The Triangle Of Confusion Between Christians, Shi'as, And Sunnis. by advocatejare(m): 10:48am On May 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

grin

1 Like

Re: Taqiyya: The Triangle Of Confusion Between Christians, Shi'as, And Sunnis. by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:58pm On May 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

Lobatan it's now finished.. But you hate people that condemned your paedophile messenger, Muhammad for married a teenage girl of 6yr of age
Re: Taqiyya: The Triangle Of Confusion Between Christians, Shi'as, And Sunnis. by AntiChristian: 10:58am On May 27, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Lobatan it's now finished.. But you hate people that condemned your paedophile messenger, Muhammad for married a teenage girl of 6yr of age

Define Paedophilia?

It is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children. You can analyse the words in bold. Translate them to your mother tongue to get a grasp of its meaning!

Now explain Paedophilia in the context of Numbers 31: 17-18 below:

So now, kill all the boys, as well as every woman who has had relations with a man, but spare for yourselves every girl who has never had relations with a man.

If you don't understand it. I will explain it for you according to Yahweh's command...
Re: Taqiyya: The Triangle Of Confusion Between Christians, Shi'as, And Sunnis. by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:23am On Jun 03, 2021
AntiChristian:

Define Paedophilia?

It is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children. You can analyse the words in bold. Translate them to your mother tongue to get a grasp of its meaning!

Now explain Paedophilia in the context of Numbers 31: 17-18 below:

So now, kill all the boys, as well as every woman who has had relations with a man, but spare for yourselves every girl who has never had relations with a man.

If you don't understand it. I will explain it for you according to Yahweh's command...

Now look at the Bible verse you qouted, did you see for yourself where an old man married a teenage girl of 6yr of age? The definition you gave does it tallies with the context of that Bible verse? You this boy self just like disgracing yourself and your paedophile messenger
Re: Taqiyya: The Triangle Of Confusion Between Christians, Shi'as, And Sunnis. by AntiChristian: 11:59am On Jun 03, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Now look at the Bible verse you qouted, did you see for yourself where an old man married a teenage girl of 6yr of age? The definition you gave does it tallies with the context of that Bible verse? You this boy self just like disgracing yourself and your paedophile messenger

It does fit. But you just don't reason well. How do you save virgin young girls for yourselves?

This one no dey marry sef. They killed all their families and took young girls for themselves. Define Pedophilia again?
Re: Taqiyya: The Triangle Of Confusion Between Christians, Shi'as, And Sunnis. by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2021
AntiChristian:

It does fit. But you just don't reason well. How do you save virgin young girls for yourselves?

This one no dey marry sef. They killed all their families and took young girls for themselves. Define Pedophilia again?

So young virgins that were saved did you see where they are given out for marriage, did you see where they are xxxx? Or Aishat was NOT a virgin at 6yr of age when your paedophile messenger fvcked her puci? What a disgraceful messenger Muhammad was..
Re: Taqiyya: The Triangle Of Confusion Between Christians, Shi'as, And Sunnis. by AntiChristian: 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

So young virgins that were saved did you see where they are given out for marriage, did you see where they were xxxx? Or Aishat was NOT a virgin at 6yr of age when your paedophile messenger fvcked her puci? What a disgraceful messenger Muhammad was..

No they were sent to Yahweh! Olodo. Tell us what happened to them after their families where killed and Yahweh told them to reserve virgins for themselves.
Re: Taqiyya: The Triangle Of Confusion Between Christians, Shi'as, And Sunnis. by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:10pm On Jun 03, 2021
AntiChristian:

No they were sent to Yahweh! Olodo. Tell us what happened to them after their families where killed and Yahweh told them to reserve virgins for themselves.

Read the whole chapter nah abi allah has blindfolded you as usual? Your paedophile messenger was even happy that he fvcked baby Aishat, what a Shame cry Even a layman knows that messenger Muhammad best describe the meaning of Paedophile. 53-6=47 grin see the diff. Indeed muhammad was a criminal while alive
Re: Taqiyya: The Triangle Of Confusion Between Christians, Shi'as, And Sunnis. by AntiChristian: 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Read the whole chapter nah abi allah has blindfolded you as usual? Your paedophile messenger was even happy that he fvcked baby Aishat, what a Shame cry Even a layman knows that messenger Muhammad best describe the meaning of Paedophile. 53-6=47 grin see the diff. Indeed muhammad was a criminal while alive

Please what is your highest qualification? It doesn't seem you attend school at all.
Re: Taqiyya: The Triangle Of Confusion Between Christians, Shi'as, And Sunnis. by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
AntiChristian:

Please what is your highest qualification? It doesn't seem you attend school at all.

Look at this boi, you wan take Surat higher education zam as usual grin Oya the exist door is open, do the needful. I'm very sure your paedophile messenger muhammad will be happy at you
Re: Taqiyya: The Triangle Of Confusion Between Christians, Shi'as, And Sunnis. by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
AntiChristian:

No escaping route..

Abu Bakr and Umar proposed marriage to Fatimah but your paedophile messenger rejected it said Fatimoh was too young for marriage but Aishat was NOT too young for muhammad isn't it? grin

Re: Taqiyya: The Triangle Of Confusion Between Christians, Shi'as, And Sunnis. by AntiChristian: 11:59am On Jun 04, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

No escaping route..

Abu Bakr and Umar proposed marriage to Fatimah but your paedophile messenger rejected it said Fatimoh was too young for marriage but Aishat was NOT too young for muhammad isn't it? grin

Chai! Did the Father of Aaishah reject her marry the Prophet? Abi which kind foolishness is this na?
Re: Taqiyya: The Triangle Of Confusion Between Christians, Shi'as, And Sunnis. by AntiChristian: 12:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Look at this boi, you wan take Surat higher education zam as usual grin Oya the exist door is open, do the needful. I'm very sure your paedophile messenger muhammad will be happy at you

No wonder! U no get brain!
Re: Taqiyya: The Triangle Of Confusion Between Christians, Shi'as, And Sunnis. by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:54pm On Jun 04, 2021
AntiChristian:

Chai! Did the Father of Aaishah reject her marry the Prophet? Abi which kind foolishness is this na?

So muhammad could married Baby Aishat but he rejected proposed marriage Abu Bakr and Umar made to Fatimah, your paedophile messenger said Fatimoh was too young for marriage but Aisha was not too young for him to be nacking his puci at 9yrs of age bah. You are both criminal, you and pedophile muhammad
Re: Taqiyya: The Triangle Of Confusion Between Christians, Shi'as, And Sunnis. by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:55pm On Jun 04, 2021
AntiChristian:

Den never born her papa well to reject dat... shey you kuku know the end story, muhammad go terminate his life if he dare reject am
Re: Taqiyya: The Triangle Of Confusion Between Christians, Shi'as, And Sunnis. by AntiChristian: 9:20am On Jun 25, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Den never born her papa well to reject dat... shey you kuku know the end story, muhammad go terminate his life if he dare reject am

See answer! Please how old are you?

Cos you type like a toddler!
Re: Taqiyya: The Triangle Of Confusion Between Christians, Shi'as, And Sunnis. by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:13am On Jun 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

See answer! Please how old are you?

Cos you type like a toddler!

Ask google to tell you my age abi you and google dey fight serious battle nii?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zina ! A Sinful Enterprise / Islamic Summit In Makkah-2012 / Best Night Prayer In Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.