Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult (24763 Views)

That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. / I’m An Adult, I’m Not A Kid. I'm Just Suffering From Dwarfism - 22-year-old / Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Angrygoat: 3:23pm On Apr 20, 2021
I still shout up nepa,especially if you are doing something important.

7 Likes

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by anungangampu: 3:23pm On Apr 20, 2021
Daydreaming..

It's has now been a malady

14 Likes

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Anter: 3:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
Here to read comments
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Nickshrapnel: 3:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
I count my fingers grin

4 Likes

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by sunshineV(f): 3:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
i still tear away the dried part of my lower lips

12 Likes

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by tuna85: 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
Still chop my fingernails

11 Likes

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by richmond500: 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
Twenty8:
I still watch cartoon/anime
I do too, its nothing.
Mostly Japanese anime, they have some intriguing stories

4 Likes

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by kenzysmith: 3:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
Looking at women yansh whenever dey paa me weda fat ,thin , or chuuby undecided

4 Likes

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by adonnei: 3:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
I still watch cartoon, minions, Ben 10, rugrats, sponge bob

5 Likes

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Bryan88(m): 3:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
LICKING MY NOSE... grin
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by thorpido(m): 3:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
Toeyean1507:
I get plenty of it fah.
1. I pee on myself while bathing.
2. Peeing while in rain. This one dey sweet pass the one in the bathroom.
3. I lick my plate with tongue after eating a delicious meal.
4. Sometimes, I forget to wash my hands after a sumptuous meal, especially.
5. I wear my slippers 'banana' style sometimes.
6. Add yours, don't spoil the fun.
When you say adult,what age are you now?

5 Likes

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by dalass(f): 3:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
SeaTrade:
Me too,especially tom and jerry.
Sometimes "the replacements" and some other lovely cartoons haha and I burst out laughing loud most times.
Sometimes my woman use to tease me and say should I put cartoon network for you? grin grin

grin cheesy

Me too. Especially old cartoon characters like Tom and Jerry, Spiderman, Superman etc grin

2 Likes

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by spartoo: 3:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
sad
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by dankorode(m): 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2021
aysuprano:
U are on ur own
abi oo
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by OneKinGuy(m): 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2021
* I still pull my friends chair when they try to sit down expecially in public grin
* I watch still watch cartoons
* I make funny faces when I make eye contact will someone

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Teaser4(m): 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nail biting

2 Likes

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by bily(m): 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2021
Toeyean1507:
I get plenty of it fah.

I don't understand number 2.

You mean if you're going somewhere on the road and it's raining, you will deliberately pee on yourself as an adult
And you carry the pee soaked undies to wherever you're going? shocked

19 Likes

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
Laughing unnecessarily angry grin
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by ogashman(m): 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
biting off my lip skin

I want to stop but don't know how to....

it has become an involuntary act I don't like but the peck is that people now say I have pink lips which has added to my handsomeness grin

3 Likes

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by dalass(f): 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
Toeyean1507:

My husband watches only two things on screen, cartoon and football.
He literally fights his children for remote over choice of cartoon.

Ha ha ha cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by AbujaCitiBlog: 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
Toeyean1507:
I get plenty of it fah.
Hook up with me. We go work die. I see a lot of similarities!
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by shegzhkn: 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ll.
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by femi4: 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
Toeyean1507:
I get plenty of it fah.
Dirty girl

5 Likes

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Bmaster(m): 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
I still find it difficult to have a cold bath,even though the weather is hot

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by dalass(f): 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
Bryan88:
LICKING MY NOSE... grin

Nyamacattarhh grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by dankorode(m): 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

O da na. A ya e l'enu...
be ni o ma ya lenu lai pe.
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Muhylonaire007: 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
Toeyean1507:

Abi it has ni.
Woh, the thing is sweet bakan bakan jare.

Lwkmd... Hope you are in your early 20s sha? grin grin grin
Because e no suppose sweet person wey dey her late 20s o... Make e no be say, low key they yaf reason your matter from the village grin grin grin
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Funkeshuga(m): 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
I play games a lot as a child and I'm Still a lover of game up till date

I don't joke with soccer games

2 Likes

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by CheedyJ(m): 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
Eating in d morning without brushing
Still watch cartoons once in a while
How can I forget video games, my PlayStation is something I can’t leave even till ole age...

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Much Respect Can A Woman Who Earns Higher Than Her Husband Give? / Why I Cheated On My Husband / My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.