Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult (24753 Views)

That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. / I’m An Adult, I’m Not A Kid. I'm Just Suffering From Dwarfism - 22-year-old / Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Toeyean1507(f): 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2021
hstar:

Shey wo nda won lohun ni?
Awon alabosi gbogbo

They av their own secrets wey dem no go share

But if another person comes to share his or her own. PAKAM. Them go come for the person head.
See me see success o, eyan mi.
I'm not even fazed, I'm only amazed at the level of negativity in their comments.
Now I see why people commit suicide here and there.
*Smh for this generation.
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Toeyean1507(f): 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2021
hstar:

U would be somehow naughty in reality

By the way I doubt u are a female
People say I am o.

I'm female, egbon.
Ijogbon female
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by criuze(m): 1:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by chiefobdk(m): 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2021
hstar:

I hate tea
But I will try this
It's late like it's a good idea
I never drink hot tea... I have tea stacked in my freezer same way people stack minerals
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by peacettw: 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
hstar:

U are weird

Yup... grin
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Hayee(f): 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2021
hstar:
Aisha Aisha smiley
Hw do u knw my name lol.
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by hstar: 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2021
Hayee:
Hw do u knw my name lol.
During the 90's when there was low level of civilization, our parents used to call any one bearing Aishah
'Ayi'
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by hstar: 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2021
hefelove:
Seeing cantas on the road, make God kan bless me make he dey infront of car or any thing like post, bro I go imagine my self for field ni straight kan play free kick grin
My guy

1 Like

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by hstar: 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
jonvalek:
When i was small, i like cleaning my ears with biro and my mouth will open wide with saliva dripping down and a climaxing-looking eyes. Today i still stick biro in my ears and unconsciously dripping saliva with an orgasm-looking face. Damn! I was caught one day doing it by my 5yrs old daughter and she was like "i think daddy is a baby"...
Ur baby is ur mum

1 Like

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by hstar: 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
Bloomfrancs2:

I watch cartoons more than kids.
tom and jerry
top cat
Lion king
yankari yankari
papyrus
princess of the nile
tanzamania
bucks bunny
mickey mouse
samurai jack
scooby doo
aladin
pj masks
power puff girls
jettson
flintstone
betty boop
ratatouille
frozen
tarzan of the apes
wacky race
crash bandicoots
africa
shrek
dexter
south park
spoonge bob sq pants
cave man
beauty and the beast
el dorado
peter pan
sleeping beauty
rumplestealthskin
star wars
ice age
pokemon wars
ben 10
afro samurai
x men
super man
Rio
Adam's family
Ed Edd and Eddy
Batman
shocked
U get work so?
Just asking for a friend
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by hstar: 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
Blesyn22:
As big as I am I still shoot paper from rubber band with kids around my neighbourhood. Sometimes I'm usually the architect that will start it and start forming boss.

This past cashew season was one of the best moment for me this year 'cause I still played the cashew game with Dem kids.

Childish or adulthood it makes us happy jare. Wahala no dey finish, na seasonal e be
Childish attitude is what I do to earn a living.

Trouble too much for life, I can't come and kill myself because I'm an adult

1 Like

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by hstar: 7:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
CR777:

I don't wanna be an ethnic bigot, but Yoruba girls are extremely dirty (judging by ur comments).
See this pig deriving joy from dirtiness, ur type is one reason I don't use public swimming pool, imagine an adult still enjoying peeping on herself, i am equally sure you don't wash up after peeing as a lady, smelly pig, I pity your future husband and children too, your gonna automatically transfer your dirtiness to the innocent kids. Better start taking better care of yourself, you even forget to wash your hands after eating, I'm sure you will be smelling soup soup, I can even imagine how unkempt someone like you is, I feel like puking. Whoever is dating u is trying, how does he deal with the foul smell oozing out of you? God. (spits)
Man
This is too much
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by hstar: 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
Samzzy94:

Same here.... even when I have more than enough to board a cab or take a bike, I'd still prefer to trek grin
cheesy
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by hstar: 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Let's chat miss big c**********, I don't know why I can't stop calling you that, anytime I just remember you, I just laugh so hard. cheesy
Guy stop calling her that nah

That's why u hardly see the female gender share their secrets on Nairaland

They believe the males will use it against them
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by hstar: 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2021
[quote]\]
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by hstar: 9:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ok
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by LadySarah: 3:40am On Apr 22, 2021
sparko1:

Except, even when I was much younger, if you keep quiet the elders just assume you are the guilty party, and those that can talk with a straight face will keep lying about everything, I will know what to say, but before I utter 3 words, I am already crying like a child.

Best option is to stay away from everyone, especially those that want trouble.

This is me.I try to avoid altercations cos i'd cry and even momentarily forget the rrason for it when asked to explain.

Saddest is that all my kids cry alot too and my mom said they got it from me.
Its very embarrasing for me.

1 Like

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by omoiyalayi(m): 9:28am On Apr 22, 2021
Muhylonaire007:

Lmao... Tiyin ti bayin sir grin grin

Hahahahhahahahahahhah

U be werey grin grin
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by hstar: 10:24am On Apr 22, 2021
[Quote Author\hstar]
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Hayee(f): 11:21am On Apr 22, 2021
hstar:

Aisha respond to my mail nah
no can't forgot d password to my email, u can tell me wat u wnt to tell me here na.
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by hstar: 11:30am On Apr 22, 2021
Hayee:
no can't forgot d password to my email, u can tell me wat u wnt to tell me here na.
I av little idea about catering....
Hence, need to chat with you privately
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Muhylonaire007: 12:51pm On Apr 22, 2021
omoiyalayi:

Hahahahhahahahahahhah

U be werey grin grin

Lolz grin grin grin grin
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by LifeIssues101(f): 8:32pm On Apr 22, 2021
Gepheral:
Nobody is t as talking about smelling their armpits and asses huh

I still mess this up whenever I come in contact with it grin

Bubble wraps
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by lkillbrokehoes: 5:26am On Apr 23, 2021
JovialJune:

Thanks.
Were you banned jovial that's why I warned you not to wrestle with a pig, now the boy has created another account to troll, you should have just ignored the nonentity.
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Angrygoat: 7:07am On Apr 23, 2021
I just love the voice behind the character topcat. The guy na clown
hstar:

shocked
U get work so?
Just asking for a friend
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by hstar: 5:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
Angrygoat:
I just love the voice behind the character topcat. The guy na clown
Nice
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
as a child, my father was broke. As an adult my father is late and I'm broke. did someone just inherit a throne of brokiness? no worries we specialize in turning scrap metal to shinny precious metal.
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by kendological(m): 3:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
I sniff my armpits and anus, using my fingers, I regurgitate my food.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education / Should I Renovate Our Family House? / Marriage Of Deception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.