Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Please, What Is Magun? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, What Is Magun? (1253 Views)

With The Rate Of Infidelity, Is 'magun' A Good Option? / Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, What Is Magun? by Preciousgirl(f): 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2021
In a quarell with my husband the other day, he said something like , "..wait till magun deals with u"

Please, what or who is magun?
Re: Please, What Is Magun? by Meedon: 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
looting
Re: Please, What Is Magun? by BENRAZY(m): 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2021
My sister let's wait for the elders to come
In anyways the do fasting and prayers first grin
Re: Please, What Is Magun? by GeneralPula: 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
Uhmm..

It’s means your punanii has been Magunalized..
Re: Please, What Is Magun? by Emarvel(m): 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2021
Preciousgirl:
In a quarell with my husband the other day, he said something like , "..wait till magun deals with u"

He's already suspecting you to be a cheat

1 Like

Re: Please, What Is Magun? by Preciousgirl(f): 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2021
GeneralPula:
Uhmm..

Please explain
Re: Please, What Is Magun? by JONSYN7154: 5:06pm On Apr 19, 2021
GeneralPula:
Uhmm..
grin
Re: Please, What Is Magun? by Dabronze(m): 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2021
Magun is former EFCC Chairman

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, What Is Magun? by earleswood(f): 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
He has cast an African voodoo in your peepee and as soon as you mate with another man or bashiga your own don finish o.

1 Like

Re: Please, What Is Magun? by francisdeacn(m): 5:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
Magun is anti repellant for cheat and the consequences is death.

this crack phone Screen trick will blow you away
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AWXJ0T52XE
Re: Please, What Is Magun? by othermen: 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
That is a very dangerous one to say by your husband.

They say if your husband has put Magun on you, any man that sleeps with you during the period dies or suffer some very dire consequences.

You will be fine.

However if no one beds you at the duration, you won't be fine, as then, death comes for the bearer.

They say it is a very dangerous one used to punish or afflicted on a lady to punish the partners, especially a woman who the man has got a tincture about her indiscretions.

Sometimes a man suspects the wife of extramarital affairs and inflicts on her. The husband stays away from her during the time. If the Lady is innocent and had no such engagement or the suspicion is false, the lady still dies unless she finds a man who by sleeping with her, removes the affliction from her.
We hear there are powerful men who can sense the affliction, suspend it, have their way with a promiscuous woman and go their way.

Do stay cautious and safe.

1 Like

Re: Please, What Is Magun? by Bigsound: 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2021
E shoke me, fun though.
Re: Please, What Is Magun? by falcon01: 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
it's some superstitious Bullshit
Re: Please, What Is Magun? by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2021
othermen:

They say if your husband has put Magun on you, any man that sleeps with you during the period dies or suffer some very dire consequences.

You will be fine.

However if no one beds you at the duration, you won't be fine, as then, death comes for the bearer.

They say it is a very dangerous one used to punish or afflicted on a lady to punish the partners.

Sometimes a man suspects the wife of extramarital affairs and afflicts on her. The husband stays away from her during the time. If the Lady is innocent and had no such engagement or the suspicion is false, the lady still dies unless she finds a man who by sleeping with her, removes the affliction from her.
We hear there are powerful men who can sense the affliction, suspend it, have their way with a promiscuous woman and go their way.

How does this even make sense?

So her faithfulness gets her killed? undecided
Re: Please, What Is Magun? by Angrygoat: 8:01pm On Apr 19, 2021
Remove the n and update understand that when u see red ,na danger
Re: Please, What Is Magun? by illicit(m): 8:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
Danger
Re: Please, What Is Magun? by Deicide: 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
Na lie, you never marry
Re: Please, What Is Magun? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2021
Magun is a charm that originates from the Yoruba tribe in Nigeria. It literally means "do not climb." Magun has been used for centuries to catch a wife who has an extra-marital affair or to put a promiscuous woman in check.

Google's explanation of "Magun"
Re: Please, What Is Magun? by habsydiamond(m): 9:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
Magun is when Agahowa is playing for Nigeria, he scored and he summersault seven times back to back

1 Like

Re: Please, What Is Magun? by Ohizfly(m): 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
light my Kpoli
Re: Please, What Is Magun? by Leemekzy: 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ohizfly:
light my Kpoli
abeg pass me the kpoli make i drag small.
Re: Please, What Is Magun? by NiRfreak(m): 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Well-done , he's been suspecting you of cheating.. I've always felt the number of cheating wives is high on Nairaland
Re: Please, What Is Magun? by Isokoson1: 6:52am On Apr 20, 2021
Knack person wife and die
Re: Please, What Is Magun? by Kobicove(m): 7:19am On Apr 20, 2021
Which husband told you that magun will deal with you?

Everyone here knows you're still single undecided
Re: Please, What Is Magun? by dyangprof(m): 7:27am On Apr 20, 2021
Magun is called Thunder bolt
Re: Please, What Is Magun? by gfon(m): 9:00am On Apr 20, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

How does this even make sense?

So her faithfulness gets her killed? undecided
never vouch for anyone,we all have our secrets
Re: Please, What Is Magun? by MaureenK22: 2:24am On May 13, 2021
Do they put magun on a man?
othermen:

You will be fine.

They say it is a very dangerous one used to punish or afflicted on a lady to punish the partners, especially a woman who the man has got a tincture about her indiscretions.

Sometimes a man suspects the wife of extramarital affairs and inflicts on her. The husband stays away from her during the time. If the Lady is innocent and had no such engagement or the suspicion is false, the lady still dies unless she finds a man who by sleeping with her, removes the affliction from her.

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Shouldn't Express Their Emotions / See What Ruined His Life And Rendered Him Useless / .n

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.