Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:16 AM

Sobic Microfinance Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sobic Microfinance Bank (12203 Views)

Salary Scale Of A Loan Officer At Sobic Microfinance Bank / Sobic Microfinance Vacancies / Sobic And Co Mfi, Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sobic Microfinance Bank by Adekunle1665: 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
Good evening, please what should I expect from sobic microfinance bank interview and I need more information about the company on their salary scale and how they treat their staff. Thanks
Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by Bakerdav: 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
Adekunle1665:
Good evening, please what should I expect from sobic microfinance bank interview and I need more information about the company on their salary scale and how they treat their staff. Thanks
worst microfinance so far, you will do test nd oral interview:- after that they won't get back to you again

6 Likes

Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by Adekunle1665: 8:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
Bakerdav:
worst microfinance so far, you will do test nd oral interview:- after that they won't get back to you again
Really, because I got their test for interview on Wednesday and have also done their aptitude test online last week
Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by Bakerdav: 8:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
Adekunle1665:

Really, because I got their test for interview on Wednesday and have also done their aptitude test online last week
online? Or written test in there office
Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by Adekunle1665: 11:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
Bakerdav:
online? Or written test in there office

ONLINE TEST
Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by Ojey1234: 4:28am On Apr 20, 2021
oga they aren't a good organization to work with, you will regret working with them.

gbam

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by Bakerdav: 6:22am On Apr 20, 2021
Adekunle1665:

ONLINE TEST
did mine in there office,we are like 50 candidate,when did they start online test
Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by Adekunle1665: 4:48pm On Apr 23, 2021
Bakerdav:
did mine in there office,we are like 50 candidate,when did they start online test
I WENT FOR THE INTERVIEW AND AM SUCCESSFUL, I WAS GIVEN A GUARANTOO FORM TO SUBMIT NEXT WEEK. MY QUESTION NOW IS THAT WHAT NEXT AFTER SUBMITTING THE GURANTOO FORM AND WHEN ARE THEY LIKELY TO GET BACK TO ME AFTER SUBMITTING THE GURANTOO FORM
Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by captainking(m): 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
Adekunle1665:

I WENT FOR THE INTERVIEW AND AM SUCCESSFUL, I WAS GIVEN A GUARANTOO FORM TO SUBMIT NEXT WEEK. MY QUESTION NOW IS THAT WHAT NEXT AFTER SUBMITTING THE GURANTOO FORM AND WHEN ARE THEY LIKELY TO GET BACK TO ME AFTER SUBMITTING THE GURANTOO FORM
I guess you did not see where someone above wrote that you will regret working with them.
If you go ahead with the job.. Ensure to start plotting your exit from resumption.. So you don't have any regrets.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by Bakerdav: 5:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
Adekunle1665:

Well dunno o
Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by Melchizzedek: 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
Adekunle1665:

My guy u better run for your life. U will be posted to a branch and given a loan portfolio with bad loanees. You will use your salary to repay loan every month. U will be so frustrated ehn. It is only God that can save u. I had a friend who worked there and he resigned after some month. The salary is 40k , u will also receive 4500 for tfare every week.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by Abboki: 9:46pm On Apr 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by LOVEGINO(m): 9:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
U don ever wipe b4?
Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by BruncleZuma: 9:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by VirginSearcher(m): 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2021
Who killed Nigerian economy.. Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2021
Orue
Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by dalass(f): 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hmmmm which one is Sonic microfinance again? grin

1 Like

Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by EzeNri(m): 9:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nairaland is something else. How do they know all these things?

11 Likes

Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by JTCHI: 10:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
Pls freinds I need this info ...

I have got a job to work as a marketer in one bank institution as proposed. Do you think it will be nice.The man who gave me the link asked me to apply for IT staff which I did.

He said if it's marketing I should say not interested, but based on the current happening I need a guide to move on for cash though it is a contract with daily targets.

Pls, I need your opinion to be guided on how marketing job works, and how one can make it as a marketer in the banking institution.

Am about to complete the process.

Moderator plsssss
Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by merits(m): 10:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
Some people just know everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by Rotadbd: 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ojey1234:
oga they aren't a good organization to work with, you will regret working with them.

gbam
Let him try his luck that it didn't work well for one doesn't mean it will end bad for another, grace differs.

3 Likes

Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by crowther15(m): 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2021
Personally, I will like to share my little experience with them. An agent helped me to apply for the role of Account Officer (Accountant), I got a link for an online test, after which I received a zoom link for an interview. Till-date, I'm yet to hear from them. From my own little research on them, is like the bank doesn't treat her employee very well. Since you don't have anything you're doing, for now, take the job and be planning for the future. You can learn skills during the process.
NB: I was in Ibadan when I had my interview with them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by GreaterFuture3: 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2021
You will get help, Nairaland to the Rescue
Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by wallay77(m): 10:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hmmm... experience land
Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
EzeNri:
Nairaland is something else. How do they know all these things?
Lol.. Experience full here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
JTCHI:
Pls freinds I need this info ...

I have got a job to work as a marketer in one bank institution as proposed. Do you think it will be nice.The man who gave me the link asked me to apply for IT staff which I did.

He said if it's marketing I should say not interested, but based on the current happening I need a guide to move on for cash though it is a contract with daily targets.

Pls, I need your opinion to be guided on how marketing job works, and how one can make it as a marketer in the banking institution.

Am about to complete the process.

Moderator plsssss
You're not in a banking industry. You're just another hustler on the street. Since there is a target, does it mean it's commission based?

2 Likes

Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by Evilgenuis: 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
I think op needs the job... Go for it but start planning ur exit from the first day grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by Reelmii: 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
Never heard of them before now
Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by Killermamba: 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

You're not in a banking industry. You're just another hustler on the street. Since there is a target, does it mean it's commission based?

Before nko

1 Like

Re: Sobic Microfinance Bank by fitinwell: 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
Na Credit officer/marketer dem they find oo...
If your CV sayss Engineering ...
Oga dat one no follow..

We move

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Got A Job Too / I Mistakenly Sent An Unupdated CV When Applying For A Job (Advice Needed) / ABOUT ELYTE Entrepreneurship Training Consult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.