Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,856 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Tecno Overtakes Samsung To Lead African Smartphone Market, Xiaomi Shines! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Overtakes Samsung To Lead African Smartphone Market, Xiaomi Shines! (1199 Views)

Tecno Overtakes Samsung To Lead African Smartphone Market, Xiaomi Doubles Its Sh / How Samsung Is Taking Over The Nigerian Mid-range Smartphone Market / Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Tecno Overtakes Samsung To Lead African Smartphone Market, Xiaomi Shines! by Ajilenu: 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
chocoboi:
Wow..!!! Joy over flow..

Congratulations to Transsion, you Sabi
Haters make una make noise na grin

No be one day work jare! Unbelievable..!!!
people way no even get level for Africa. Transsion is the beast ever
Re: Tecno Overtakes Samsung To Lead African Smartphone Market, Xiaomi Shines! by Kunja2: 9:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
skywalker240:
Majority of Africans are tech illiterates, cheap and affordable would always hitch-hike them the wrong way. I must admit, they're trying to improve, but it's not even as swift as a snail. Kind of up and down movement, i.e add a juicy latest feature on a phone, and at the same time kill the mojo with an outdated boring tone, heck they just released a device with 90 hrz refresh coupled with a 720p resolution screen. so poor if I must say.

As for Itel, if I had my way, I would wipe that brand out from existence, and lock it's maker for 600 years. definition of an absolute joke of the melinium, what a waste of plastics, wires, and batteries..spits. disgusting. But like I said earlier, majority of Africans are technically oriented in a poor way, so more cash out.

Apple with 1% had it coming, majority of Africans gives no rat-ass about quality and taste of flagships, Apple on the other hand, gives no rat-ass about venturing into the midrange and budgets phones hemisphere (they should change this mentality if they wanna be more relevant in the African market) majority of Africans using iPhones are lover's of refurbished or foreign used phones..

Xiaomi needs a healthy good and physical contact with consumers (consumer and repair outlets) and they would be dominating the top spot in the nearest future, because the average African needs their yam's in their bans, not much of a physical presence, and the story continues (they have to work on this).

Huawei, hmmmmmm

Infinix, most times, extremely wiser than her sister (Tecno) most times more stupid than her sister (Tecno)

Samsung is a proof that Africans gives no hoot about quality but quantity, the latest batch from the stables of the A series are a much more better improvement to their 2019/2020 models. Where Samsung is not friendly with Africans, is that they dont give a hoot about juicy pricing (it's kind of "hey this is quality, so buy or beat it" just like Apple) hey Amoled are not some kind of cheap ips lcd screen, someones gotta pay if its quality.

H. M. D global, are they really ready for the African battle ground? Better than transsion though, wonder why Africans dont value this one time heavy weight... Story for another day.

Realme, testing grounds, but they have a bright future if they continue like the India way (freindly pricing unlike her sister Oppo) but just like what is affecting Xiaomi, Africans need their yam's in their bans, so give them that or forget it.

Oppo.......,,, nice Brand,

But

Wake me up when they're ready to make a device [b]either inferior [/b]or classic spec for price, the last details i dread the most to read on the spec's of an oppo device is THE PRICING(my personal opinion though)
Just accept the fact that TECNO outshined your MCM

At the bolded, what do you mean? But you blamed TECNO for being inferior, now you want another brand to do an inferior product?

Are you in anyway related to Lai Mohammed? Or your confusion na follow come? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi 10 Teardown: Is It Worth The Price? / Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G For Sale / MTN Leads The Way To A 5G World { Pictures }

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.