Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

More Herdsmen Killed By ESN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Herdsmen Killed By ESN (4333 Views)

Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah / No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen [video] / No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Herdsmen Killed By ESN by mekaboy(m): 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2021
Valkrie:

And you who told you it was ESN that killed her...? Are you intelligent at all, from the last robbery operation it can be comfortable said that it's the government that is carrying out all three false flag operation to blackmail the ESN...!!

Esn don't operate in the town but bush...!!

Sorry to say but you sound and reason like that dumb oyigboupdate guy...same low level of reasoning and very bitter and jealous personality..!!

Cant you think. ESN are in the bush with AK47 and the fulani come from the bush to attack. Now if you have a security man and he is not around armed robbers came to attack you. Common sense should tell you that the security person is part of your problem.
Re: More Herdsmen Killed By ESN by VictorUSA(m): 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
Those people dnt resemble fulanis. Those people are igbos.
Re: More Herdsmen Killed By ESN by jimi4us: 11:33pm On Apr 19, 2021
mekaboy:
I guess these are the fulani herdsmen that killed igbos.

If you're an Igbo citizen and you're working with our enemies Nigeria police and army then you're on your own

1 Like

Re: More Herdsmen Killed By ESN by ariesbull: 11:52pm On Apr 19, 2021
mekaboy:

Ikwerre boy....look at all the thread that you have created

LoL..... Give up !

It's unfortunate that the lady died and I don't support any Gunmen ...

But get a job, maybe guide pipelines that is 2hwt you guys do best
Re: More Herdsmen Killed By ESN by ariesbull: 11:52pm On Apr 19, 2021
jimi4us:

If you're an Igbo citizen and you're working with our enemies Nigeria police and army then you're on your own
he is Ikwerre
Re: More Herdsmen Killed By ESN by Biafranboys: 5:52am On Apr 20, 2021
mekaboy:

Ijele this your matter Don turn to obsession, but I still believe part of what you say, but chukwuma Dike can't be taken serious because he is working for the fulani, he wants an igbo president in 2023, zoogeria is gone, the 2023 president would be frustrated, only a mad man would want to be president of zoogeria, chukwuma Dike would be worse than kanu

You need to tell us what kanu personally did to you and why you hate him and trust me I don't like kanu, but I pick out some words he says, but for you I see you like and want the truth and so do i

Nobody in igbo land now can tackle the fulani, is it you or chukwuma Dike?

As I said kanu is blessed by the gods for now, he can only fail if the gods stops their favor

I love the truth and i want a free biafra built on human rights, freedom of speech, equality and rule of law.

Do you belong to uche mefors camp? I see everyone as men greedy and hungry for power including kanu
Re: More Herdsmen Killed By ESN by bot101(m): 9:58am On Apr 20, 2021
mekaboy:

That advice should go to kanu. He should go and work like other men. Instead of using Biafran sentiments to cashout, wasting igbo lives.

What's your take on the Patanmi issue?
Re: More Herdsmen Killed By ESN by mekaboy(m): 10:12am On Apr 20, 2021
bot101:

What's your take on the Patanmi issue?

Nigerians should mount pressure and lend their voices, till he is sacked.

But the 2 school children that where killed by kanu's UGM in abagana were not killed by pantami.

1 Like

Re: More Herdsmen Killed By ESN by mekaboy(m): 5:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
Igbo kill igbo, army kill igbo. They are all igbo. Those two innocent Anambra children will hunt them all.

2 Likes

Re: More Herdsmen Killed By ESN by mekaboy(m): 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
Adding to the list.

Re: More Herdsmen Killed By ESN by mekaboy(m): 1:47pm On May 01, 2021
The criminal kanu threatening to kill ebubeagu

https://www.facebook.com/DChiFamilyfromBiafra/videos/461796364896607/
Re: More Herdsmen Killed By ESN by mekaboy(m): 5:20pm On May 25, 2021
I should add these igbos to the list.

Re: More Herdsmen Killed By ESN by mekaboy(m): 10:36am On May 26, 2021
Re: More Herdsmen Killed By ESN by mekaboy(m): 11:35am On May 30, 2021
Another fulani man down.

Kanu is really reducing the fulani population in Nigeria. All hail biafra.

Re: More Herdsmen Killed By ESN by mekaboy(m): 12:47pm On Jun 01, 2021

Re: More Herdsmen Killed By ESN by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
This shooting has all the trappings of fulani herdsmen on it. Our northern people are biting more than they can chew.

It's Evil For Northerners To Come Down South And Be Killing Southerners In SW and SE.

Bad thing is bad.

You forgot to switch account
Re: More Herdsmen Killed By ESN by mekaboy(m): 8:29am On Jul 15, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Victor Olabimtan: Ekiti State APC Primary Election Is Not Postponed / Plateau South: Women, Youth Groups Pass Vote Of Confidence On Senator Daduut / Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.