Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,267 members, 7,807,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! (40922 Views)

My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex / Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Naso007: 11:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
You are a mumu boy!

Who told you she loves you?

Na she just dey rush you, e get why!

Make her Wise boyfriend return to her or make him phone just ring.

Say this after me 3x

I am a mumu boy!!!

Amen.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Femeto: 12:05am On Apr 21, 2021
You be Maga.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by mariahAngel(f): 12:05am On Apr 21, 2021
DSC7:

Boss man no vex Abegggggg.....

But assuming it happens to you, what would you do?

No go carry problem wey life no give you o.

Just tell am say you fit help am only as friend... If she no gree, make she face front!

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by themanderon: 12:08am On Apr 21, 2021
Your better face your front make you no go buy another person matter. Trouble sleep yanga wan go wake am. The trouble you are about to get yourself into might cost you big. Once again face your front.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by frozen70(f): 12:18am On Apr 21, 2021
DSC7:
I met this girl last week, we discussed for a while then i let my intentions known to her... She accepted and fell in love with me...

TBH i loved her too unconditionally, after 3days she paid me a visit, we talked, got to know each other better and ended up having an epic romance but no sex because i had no condom at home when she visited....

Yesterday she visited again and i heard the worst news i never expected...

As we were talking she was just staring in space, i noticed and asked her what is bothering her,, she was reluctant to open up but after persuading her she open up to me.....

She told me that she came here to hustle but along the line she discovered that she is pregnant, she called her bf and told him but he ended up telling her to take care of her self that he is not ready for any pregnancy issue... After some days she called him again but his number was switched off.. Since then she have not heard from him...

Now the problem is that she wants to terminate the pregnancy but i talked her out of it because it's a 50/50 something... She agreed to keep it but since yesterday i have been thinking of how to continue with her, I don't know whether to end the Relationship or to still keep her so her sanity would still be intact... She looks so disturbed, betrayed and depressed but she told me that anytime she is around me she feels comfortable because i was still showing her love and caring despite her condition...

My brothers and gentle men i need your input because i am confused....

She is in a fix at the moment

Don't leave her stay by her

But if you can avoid sex, then you have worn

Don't even promise her what you can't fulfill

She may harm herself but huur presence will save her from depression

My question now is doesn't she know the guys house where she could meet him

How does she take care if this pregnancy talk more of delivery

Well if you love her, take care of her before and after delivery

She didn't bargain for it but sheet do happen

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by smallsmall: 12:22am On Apr 21, 2021
DSC7:
I met this girl last week, we discussed for a while then i let my intentions known to her... She accepted and fell in love with me...

She told me that she came here to hustle but along the line she discovered that she is pregnant, she called her bf and told him but he ended up telling her to take care of her self that he is not ready for any pregnancy issue... After some days she called him again but his number was switched off.. Since then she have not heard from him...

Now the problem is that she wants to terminate the pregnancy but i talked her out of it because it's a 50/50 something... She agreed to keep it but since yesterday i have been thinking of how to continue with her, I don't know whether to end the Relationship or to still keep her so her sanity would still be intact... She looks so disturbed, betrayed and depressed but she told me that anytime she is around me she feels comfortable because i was still showing her love and caring despite her condition...

Thunder fire you for not taking your time to come up with a good story.
When you asked her to keep the Pregnancy, you did not ask anybody, it is now you want to ask us how to become a father of an unknown child?You carry Pregnant Hustler put for house, come dey disturb our peace here
Amadioha join thunder to scatter your head. angry angry
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Obrigardo: 12:23am On Apr 21, 2021
DSC7:

TBH i loved her too unconditionally, after 3days she paid me a visit, we talked, got to know each other better and ended up having an epic romance but no sex because i had no condom at home when she visited....

As we were talking she was just staring in space, i noticed and asked her what is bothering her,, she was reluctant to open up but after persuading her she open up to me.....

I see you have realized you were about falling into a deep hole. Don't make a mistake like this again.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Obrigardo: 12:29am On Apr 21, 2021
sparko1:

You met a lady not up to a month you already told her you love her

And then she told you she loves you before telling you she's pregnant

She came to huzzle but she's having unprotected sex with a man that is not you

How long ago did they break up before she started loving you

She knew she was pregnant but decided to sleep with you except you didn't have condom

Even now she's still willing to sleep with you even though she knows she's pregnant for another man

She now asked you what she should do with the pregnancy

You can see the hand writing of God on the wall like this you still dey ask questions, abi make God knock Your big head first or turn you to goat make you eat grass for seven years before you get sense.

Discharge!!! With immediate effect, uprooted you house go top of tree self! When this soup don now na all men them go blame, no let me swear for you oh!

You raised very important points but ... grin
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Chukz105: 12:37am On Apr 21, 2021
[Reallly quote author=lilvicky68 post=100942184]
You know already in your mind how it will end..[/quote]
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Patojargz: 12:50am On Apr 21, 2021
DSC7:

Bros, Na ur fate b dat at a time u never can tell d next minute but tryna help her cos everybody needs a helper in dis life.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Judybash93(m): 1:36am On Apr 21, 2021
Worksunlimited:

Leave love first, does he know her well enough to carry her bukata for head?

It's like his village people are blowing the fire for his cooking pot..

Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by obainojazz(m): 1:47am On Apr 21, 2021
DSC7:

I guess you are outside the country... if she wants to terminate, it should be her decision as I’m pretty sure the odds are in her favour and not the 50/50 you opined.
Then why tell her to keep it when you will japa later.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by AugustusA1(m): 1:55am On Apr 21, 2021
I looked at this issue from another perspective. You have to be careful here because I’m thinking why will she get so close to you when she knew at first she has a guy? Then romancing that deeply one day and another she said she’s pregnant. I think that’s amber light right there. If u want to continue this relationship terminating the pregnancy shld be the first step because I’m most certain you don’t want to take for another guys pregnancy mostly at this early stage.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Yaks02(m): 1:58am On Apr 21, 2021
DSC7:

Hmmmm... So what do you suggest i do... normally i have ruled out any possibility of having sex with her... i just dey pity her condition...

If u de pity her actually, tell her to comot am.... period!!
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by KingLion007(m): 2:03am On Apr 21, 2021
DSC7:

Premium tears? �.....
Noo..bouque tears
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Happy2020: 2:24am On Apr 21, 2021
Are you that stupid bro? I want to shake the shxt outbox you and I am a female saying this. Send her on her way. She’s not your problem unless you want to save the world. Smdh.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Starz825(m): 2:55am On Apr 21, 2021
ThisCouldBeUs:
You are a big fool.
what!!!...I trust huna....huna no dey disappoint. grin
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Starz825(m): 3:03am On Apr 21, 2021
DSC7:

Boss man no vex Abegggggg.....

But assuming it happens to you, what would you do?
you even dey lucky say she tell you say she pregnant...na so you for go sleep with her carry sperm go put for another man work if to say you get condom for house....

leave that girl...she will be fine without you...
you are not her parent..
focus on your own life...
she chose to be pregnant...
nobody forced her...
she will be fine without you....
she just dey look for emotional comfort... that's all
but ask yourself do you want a woman with another man's child already to be your gf/wife?....so your answer here will tell what to do.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Unrated900(m): 3:19am On Apr 21, 2021
I don’t know men still fall mugu till now Sha.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by mikemiyaki: 3:23am On Apr 21, 2021
If you REALLY love her and wish to settle down with her, let her terminate the pregnancy for the other guy. Start afresh but please DON'T DISAPPOINT HER. I wish you the best, the very bedt!
DSC7:

Be calming down dear......

Things dey happen inside life.....

Moreover she is working and according to her, her boss have volunteered to take care of her predicament till she puts to bed... Me just dey find how to comot hand patapata.....
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by HRMK: 3:50am On Apr 21, 2021
big deceit!a lady that culd get pregnant for a man she knows nothing abt?RUN FOR UR DEAR LIFE.......NOW!
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Roseey0(f): 4:06am On Apr 21, 2021
Cincinnati cheesy
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Roseey0(f): 4:12am On Apr 21, 2021
DSC7:

Be calming down dear......

Things dey happen inside life.....

Moreover she is working and according to her, her boss have volunteered to take care of her predicament till she puts to bed... Me just dey find how to comot hand patapata.....

Love as a friend.
Keep away the romance she will get the msg. But always show up for her. Preggy is not leprosy. She deserves all the love and care she can get. Call and care.
Don't talk people out of decisions. Let them make decisions they can handle per time.
As you wan jappa now, after you don convince am say you dey for her, who go come help her?

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Roseey0(f): 4:14am On Apr 21, 2021
How do you even love people in 1week undecided
And you guys already romanced undecided and could have had more if.... undecided

Nna eh
Things dey happen o
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by cardoctor(m): 4:29am On Apr 21, 2021
And u r still standing there?
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by parkervero(m): 4:41am On Apr 21, 2021
DSC7:

How can a lady claim to love you and still open her legs to another man to fuucck? You call that love? You will be a stupid person to even allow her to still be around you up till now. Can't you think?
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Dibodibo(m): 5:05am On Apr 21, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Who do you this thing?
Na me do am the thing
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Moikiitos: 5:06am On Apr 21, 2021
At least she alert you earlier before you begin training someone's else baby. Is either you run 4-4-40 like forest gump or stay. Padi mi, the decision is yours biko.

DSC7:

Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by madakx: 5:16am On Apr 21, 2021
Are you high
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by madakx: 5:18am On Apr 21, 2021
Don't trade ur long time happiness for a short one,Naso the hole sweet you
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by favour32(m): 5:25am On Apr 21, 2021
Since nor be you give belle...move!
This nor be ya fight!
This pregnant girl coming to ya place or you going to see her na time bomb.
If you wan get rest of mind...MOVE OR DISAPPEAR FROM AREA!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend / Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website / 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.