Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,417 members, 7,800,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! (40864 Views)

My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex / Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Lostchild(m): 9:33am On Apr 21, 2021
DSC7

Your mate dey pray to God for their life and destiny.

You dey waste your time follow pregnant girl

Mumu

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by 2rez: 9:36am On Apr 21, 2021
Op, na true say wahala be like bicycle oh.

Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by DSC7: 9:56am On Apr 21, 2021
Roseey0:
How do you even love people in 1week undecided
And you guys already romanced undecided and could have had more if.... undecided

Nna eh
Things dey happen o

Lolsss,,, if i dey one on one with you inside room the rest na history if you dey clean...
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by sunday2olabode(m): 10:00am On Apr 21, 2021
problem sit down jeje you go drag am ....
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by DSC7: 10:03am On Apr 21, 2021
Bishopceo:
My brother you have done well by telling her not to abort. Just want to advise you to help her deliver and marry her if you truly love her but pls do not have sex with her now because it will be curse on you

What of romance because she loves to hug and kiss me before leaving...
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by DSC7: 10:09am On Apr 21, 2021
WisdomfromGod:

but wait ooh..the boss this and the boss that!! He will take care of her hmm who is the boss self and why he taking care of her or hope is not what am thinking ooh...boss I hail ooh sharp shooter �����

The Boss is a married man... He is running a Hotel, so when he needed a secretary one of his friend brought her to him that was Around January.... By February she discovered she was pregnant for her bf........
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Ajilenu: 10:44am On Apr 21, 2021
DSC7:
I met this girl last week, we discussed for a while then i let my intentions known to her... She accepted and fell in love with me...

TBH i loved her too unconditionally, after 3days she paid me a visit, we talked, got to know each other better and ended up having an epic romance but no sex because i had no condom at home when she visited....

Yesterday she visited again and i heard the worst news i never expected...

As we were talking she was just staring in space, i noticed and asked her what is bothering her,, she was reluctant to open up but after persuading her she open up to me.....

She told me that she came here to hustle but along the line she discovered that she is pregnant, she called her bf and told him but he ended up telling her to take care of her self that he is not ready for any pregnancy issue... After some days she called him again but his number was switched off.. Since then she have not heard from him...

Now the problem is that she wants to terminate the pregnancy but i talked her out of it because it's a 50/50 something... She agreed to keep it but since yesterday i have been thinking of how to continue with her, I don't know whether to end the Relationship or to still keep her so her sanity would still be intact... She looks so disturbed, betrayed and depressed but she told me that anytime she is around me she feels comfortable because i was still showing her love and caring despite her condition...

My brothers and gentle men i need your input because i am confused....
why will you talk her out out of taking away the pregnancy? That should be her own decision to make, not yours. Can you look after her when she's puts to bed? Will you still stay down for her or are you sure you aren't infatuated?

It's normal for one to find himself in this kinda circumstances, but you're stupid for not minding your business in an action that took place outside your knowledge.

Oh! Now you're thinking whether to keep her now ba? You're just plain stupid

How old are you again?
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Ajilenu: 10:48am On Apr 21, 2021
chatinent:

Ditch am
DSC7, if you ditch her ehn, God will punish you and your life.

Next time you'll be wary of how you give people advice regarding matters that don't concern you. How did the pregnancy concern you that you'll tell the girl not to abort when she has decided to abort, now you wan ditch am? Thunder go fire you if you no marry that girl.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by goody234: 10:56am On Apr 21, 2021
simp!! paying for another mans baby ...naija guys sha
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by buzorcharles(m): 11:14am On Apr 21, 2021
DSC7:

Bro i dey clean....

Na person matter i table so cos me sef no know wetin to tell am........

Lie lie why u come dey say did "Deep inside i have moved on..... Just don't know how to discard her with out hurting her psychologically....

She came to u because she needed someone now. If say she no dey for this problem she go free u?

Be very careful of ur heart n finance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by candygist: 11:27am On Apr 21, 2021
DSC7:

Deep inside i have moved on..... Just don't know how to discard her with out hurting her psychologically....

So why did you make her feel like you care in the first place ?
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by DSC7: 11:37am On Apr 21, 2021
candygist:

So why did you make her feel like you care in the first place ?

I still care bro.... moved on in terms of romantic affairs dat could lead to sex.....
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by hassan4: 12:03pm On Apr 21, 2021
Well bro, you do not have to push her away; For starters you never really loved her so just be nice and friendly. If she cannot fend for herself and still very young, schooling, a dependent then she should terminate it. I personally do not support abortion but what use is a baby one isn't ready for and not in the position to nurture? If she's an adult and can fend for herself then she should keep the baby cos it is her responsibility. It's also the best time to come clean and tell her you're only attracted to her and nothing deep if that's the case. If you get small change, take her for a test to be sure, buy her stuffs, it might even be a game or there's a catch to it. Be nice and friendly after all, na the pussy you want abi?
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by abdulo4real: 12:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
anitabella:
First....

You guys got to know each other better and ended up having an epic romance but no sex because you had no condom at home when she visited....

Second...

She told you that she came here to hustle but along the line she discovered that she is pregnant, she called her bf and told him but he ended up telling her to take care of her self that he is not ready for any pregnancy issue... After some days she called him again but his number was switched off.. Since then she have not heard from him...

Thirdly...

Now the problem is that she wants to terminate the pregnancy but you talked her out of it because it's a 50/50 something... She agreed to keep it but since yesterday you have been thinking of how to continue with her, you don't know whether to end the Relationship or to still keep her so her sanity would still be intact.

And now you want us to tell you what to do ba...

My own opinion....

If you be my brother.... And u ask me the kind of thing... I go swear for u.... Oloshi...

Na guys like this dem dey call simps!!!

Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by chatinent: 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ajilenu:
DSC7, if you ditch her ehn, God will punish you and your life.

Next time you'll be wary of how you give people advice regarding matters that don't concern you. How did the pregnancy concern you that you'll tell the girl not to abort when she has decided to abort, now you wan ditch am? Thunder go fire you if you no marry that girl.

I wouldn't have slept with her, so I'll not be in this kinds of scenarios.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by fayomim: 12:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
She is comfortable around you abi? Classic tears awaits you
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2021
DSC7:

Be calming down dear......

Things dey happen inside life.....

Moreover she is working and according to her, her boss have volunteered to take care of her predicament till she puts to bed... Me just dey find how to comot hand patapata.....

You be mugu
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Unik3078(m): 12:32pm On Apr 21, 2021
DSC7:
I met this girl last week, we discussed for a while then i let my intentions known to her... She accepted and fell in love with me...

TBH i loved her too unconditionally, after 3days she paid me a visit, we talked, got to know each other better and ended up having an epic romance but no sex because i had no condom at home when she visited....

Yesterday she visited again and i heard the worst news i never expected...

As we were talking she was just staring in space, i noticed and asked her what is bothering her,, she was reluctant to open up but after persuading her she open up to me.....

She told me that she came here to hustle but along the line she discovered that she is pregnant, she called her bf and told him but he ended up telling her to take care of her self that he is not ready for any pregnancy issue... After some days she called him again but his number was switched off.. Since then she have not heard from him...

Now the problem is that she wants to terminate the pregnancy but i talked her out of it because it's a 50/50 something... She agreed to keep it but since yesterday i have been thinking of how to continue with her, I don't know whether to end the Relationship or to still keep her so her sanity would still be intact... She looks so disturbed, betrayed and depressed but she told me that anytime she is around me she feels comfortable because i was still showing her love and caring despite her condition...

My brothers and gentle men i need your input because i am confused....

Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Gcool2(m): 2:22pm On Apr 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by KenModi(m): 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2021
DSC7:

Be calming down dear......

Things dey happen inside life.....

Moreover she is working and according to her, her boss have volunteered to take care of her predicament till she puts to bed... Me just dey find how to comot hand patapata.....

What is wrong with you?? Tell her to remove that fvcking pregnancy!

Papa no want am, she too is not ready to take care of the child because from what you said she came to hustle, never intended to get pregnant so it happened outside of her plans. Yet you advised her to keep it as if you would help her take care of the child. Now you want to drop her like hot potatoes.

To slap you dey hungry me I swear!!

Tell that lady if she knows what is good for her and her future to look for money, go to a reputable hospital and remove that unwanted pregnancy and then focus on building her future without you in her life because you no jus get sense for head at all! Oloshi!

You advised her to keep the pregnancy now you want to abandon her? The ogun wey go kill you enn!

Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Sponsor222(m): 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2021
Someone should tell this guy he’s a fool na
Dem don use you dey whot
Very soon na u go be the father

That gal smart die
Dem don dump am she wan shift wahala go your side
Out of experience
Oboi run for ur life
Thank me later

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Hastala: 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
Popular Nigerian comedienne Ada Jesus is dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F8BtFVp4Bo
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by gratefulheart(m): 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
How can someone who is pregnant for someone else is in love with you?����

ThisCouldBeUs:
You are a big fool.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
Preggo pussy de sweeet !! Oh my
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Snoolv360(m): 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2021
Help yourself when you japaaaa!!!
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Elsueno: 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Lol baby daddy chop pomo meanwhile captain save a hoe take care of the seed grin grin grin

E-40 grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Hassanmaye(m): 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
Elsueno:

E-40 grin grin
Lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by Ajimusty2: 5:21pm On Apr 21, 2021
U are truly a mumu man.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by bigfather(m): 8:18pm On Apr 21, 2021
DSC7:

Deep inside i have moved on..... Just don't know how to discard her with out hurting her psychologically....

Discard her After u don give am advice and assurance make she nor terminate her pregnancy
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:18am On Apr 22, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

What has love got to do with pregnancy??
Greetings Riyadh, still the hustler huh?

I greet you sir
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:19am On Apr 22, 2021
Heroclitus:

Sister shile, we need to talk about some biz mentorship stuff

would you please chat me on WhatsApp, ma?

Send me a DM sir
Re: She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! by CanadaOrBust: 12:30am On Apr 23, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:

I greet you sir

Greetings to u too madam. Hope all’s been well witcha

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? / My Spanish Fly Review: Learn From My Experience / Lesson Teacher-Student Themed Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.