Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side (49652 Views)

Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo / Tekno And Regina Daniels In Lovely Photo / Somadina Adinma And Regina Daniels In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by Happiestman1: 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2021
Regina Daniels Is Rush To Hospital For Operation .... PRAY FOR HER As Ned Nwoko Cries

A video surface online where Regina Daniels posted on her snap chat asking her fans to wish her best of luck for a successful operation. In The Video she was seen in the hospital bed.

WTCH THE VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZixm3bDSKo

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by Fahdiga(m): 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2021
Wish her luck. effect of swallowing old sperm

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by OlayemiAshraf(m): 10:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
I don't think she needs any prayers grin..... She's laughing on the bed .... All these people gan sef .... If they want to shit.. . they'll post it on Instagram ... this is bullshit ..

213 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by pepperdemzombie: 11:15pm On Apr 19, 2021
Dem don take dis one do contribution.
Pray? I dey my dey, rain dey knock my roof say who dey house!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 20, 2021
They say this man is a lawyer.What is the name of his law firm?He seems to be a yahoo plus to me.

43 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by Nobody: 2:45am On Apr 20, 2021
Wishes you a successful operation.
Need a business idea?
Check the latest thread on my profile

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by DarlingtonC: 3:41am On Apr 20, 2021
What's wrong with her

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by femi4: 5:18am On Apr 20, 2021
Fake operation

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by Bluntguy: 7:53am On Apr 20, 2021
Abi the man don join Nollywood too.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:24am On Apr 20, 2021
no need to pray for you the god's is behind you there

6 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by pepperdemzombie: 8:24am On Apr 20, 2021
Joysticks:
They say this man is a lawyer.What is the name of his law firm?He seems to be a yahoo plus to me.
He helps Nigeria to recover non accountable foreign loots in hard currency, eg Abacha loot. He cuts his share and gives the remaining to Nigeria.

61 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by Netanya(f): 8:28am On Apr 20, 2021
I thought if one is expecting a successful surgery , is better to keep the news away from public.

17 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by titihafner: 8:35am On Apr 20, 2021
Hope say no be another pikin she wan born so
Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by D6thSense: 8:35am On Apr 20, 2021
I pray for Regina and the Fibroid operation she is undertaking. Save this young woman and remove the weight of foolishness in her life. As the fibroid is removed from her, let her stupidity and lifetime mistakes be removed too. Thank you for answering my prayers. Amen!

16 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by Godsonkemz(m): 8:36am On Apr 20, 2021
It's just a media stunt...well, this would not stop Ned from accomplishing his mission mandate of marrying and impregnating other teenage girls.
Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by MansoryMX(m): 8:36am On Apr 20, 2021
Fahdiga:

Blood of Jesus!

11 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by anambraamaka: 8:36am On Apr 20, 2021
Goodluck
Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by lukuboi(m): 8:37am On Apr 20, 2021
Another wack movie is about to be released.
Title: suffering and smiling.

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by MozB: 8:37am On Apr 20, 2021
Lol... This one is always on the news for one funny, personal or irrelevant thing.
Today, "Reginal Daniels in the plane with Ned, tomorrow, "Regina Daniels swimming in the pool with Ned", bla bla bla....
Abeg anybody were sabi am, make e tell am se i wish am speedy recovery o! But when them discharge am, make she go write us very sweet script, collect that her rich husband plenty money shoot am, let's go see it in cinemas. Hear? We remember se she been be very talented actress. Wetin come happen to her career?
Tell am make e go make little Emmanuella show am how to de ontop Headline o!

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by Kobicove(m): 8:37am On Apr 20, 2021
I wish her a safe trip smiley

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by ictjobber: 8:37am On Apr 20, 2021
Love is beariful
Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by Lanretoye(m): 8:37am On Apr 20, 2021
Abi abortion.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by moneyissweet(m): 8:37am On Apr 20, 2021
Attention seekers
Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by ozark(m): 8:38am On Apr 20, 2021
quick recovery
Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by Gabson001(m): 8:38am On Apr 20, 2021
Fahdiga:

must you day shit all the time

if anything should go wrong now

it's the result of old sperm

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by Eriokanmi: 8:38am On Apr 20, 2021
Posting your life in public angers the Village people. Keep your profile low, keep your life out of the social media. Its too early for such a small girl like you to be going through this. May you come out of it alive.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 20, 2021
Healings from above locate her in Jesus name.

Quick recovery.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by charlesucheh(m): 8:39am On Apr 20, 2021
FRESH love.....

I think I will stop commenting whenever this child abuse charade is on........money spoke and she listened.

blank truth....

No indepth love at all.

Imagine the Man was poor man and Toasted her.........
y'all know the rest...

unto the next ahbeg...

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by wale377(m): 8:39am On Apr 20, 2021
H

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) / Genevieve Having Fun At Inagbe Resort (Photos) / Pictures: Yoruba Actress, Toyin Aimaku Is Pregnant For Kunle Soyombo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.