Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

An Open Letter To Nairaland Officials - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Nairaland Officials (499 Views)

Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. / Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) / Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Nairaland Officials by NDelta(m): 12:38am On Apr 21, 2011
Dear sir/ma or whoever is in charge.

I wish to humbly request that the Northern Muslims on Nairaland should be demembered immediately as they have once again shown us that they are not Nigerians by killing southern Nigerians. Youth copers serving in their domain were killed for being Christians, lectures and southern students were also killed, churches were burnt and southern businesses were looted.
From my understanding Nairaland land is a forum for friends of Nigeria and Nigerians therefore it is only fair to banish the enemies of Nigeria that is the North from this forum as this might be an avenue to spy on us.
I will be most grateful if my request is granted.

Yours
Sincerely
N. D

On behalf of Nigeria and her friends.
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Officials by NDelta(m): 12:54am On Apr 21, 2011
Pls this is not a joke. The earlier we see this people as our enemies the better. Pls officials pls look into this issue. Thanks
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Officials by MeGaStReEt: 1:46am On Apr 21, 2011
you have a point there bro
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Officials by jmaine: 1:52am On Apr 21, 2011
Over vex dey disturb thread owner  cheesy . . . Motion smashed and not seconded . . my guy relax
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Officials by CrudeOil2(m): 1:59am On Apr 21, 2011
Take it easy men. . . . I know how you feel but take it easy.
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Officials by OAM4J: 3:18am On Apr 21, 2011
N.Delta:

Dear sir/ma or whoever is in charge.

I wish to humbly request that the Northern Muslims on Nairaland should be demembered immediately as they have once again shown us that they are not Nigerians by killing southern Nigerians. Youth copers serving in their domain were killed for being Christians, lectures and southern students were also killed, churches were burnt and southern businesses were looted.
From my understanding Nairaland land is a forum for friends of Nigeria and Nigerians therefore it is only fair to banish the enemies of Nigeria that is the North from this forum as this might be an avenue to spy on us.
I will be most grateful if my request is granted.

Yours
Sincerely
N. D

On behalf of Nigeria and her friends.

How will NL go about your 'demembering' request? Force everyone to declare his/her state of origin so the Northerners can be banned? or put out a notice and order all members from the North to log out?

Even if possible, why should we punish a whole region because of the crime of few? What about millions of Northerners who hated the killings and didn't participate in the crime, are they guilty by association?

I hope you will soon write UN to dismember Nigeria because of the many fraudulent people in the country. You should be writing our commander in chief to fish out the criminals and enforce peace and not NL officials.
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Officials by NDelta(m): 4:40am On Apr 21, 2011
Its not as if I am blowing this thing out of proportion but men we've got to be truthful Nigeria is not the only country that have muslims in Africa. They are there in Ghana too. Whenever the western media write about us its always "the predominantly Muslim North and christian south" because of the type of fanatism in the North. Aah what is it even abuja is not safe. Nigeria was hosting an historic event in Abuja "miss world" these nama's invaded Abuja with knives looking for people to slutter if they are not happy in Nigeria Iran and Somalia will accept them. Its time to put a stop to these killing, just give them six month from now they will start again.

(1) (Reply)

Salute Mr. President Here! / Cpc: Cannibal People's Congress? Crying Presidential Candidate? / Make Lots Of Money This Month Of May!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.