Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,098 members, 7,807,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Jaafar Jaafar Flees Home Over Death Threats - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jaafar Jaafar Flees Home Over Death Threats (24565 Views)

Tinubu Presented An Empty Budget Box - Jaafar Jaafar / Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video / The Moment Jaafar Jaafar Left After Exposing Governor Ganduje At Kano Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees Home Over Death Threats by Chirowman(m): 8:02am On Apr 20, 2021
I pity anyone doing whistle blowing , I fear for my head whatever you want to do .my hand no dey because we aren't save , your life is not assured after saying the truth.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees Home Over Death Threats by EMMY76: 8:09am On Apr 20, 2021
In saner climes ganduje would have since resigned with apologies but not here in this jungle called nigeria.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees Home Over Death Threats by Oizee(f): 8:13am On Apr 20, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Dis one has sold his destiny for a piece of pomo

Pomo even still get value, may b he sold it for atardo

1 Like

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees Home Over Death Threats by karkel(m): 8:15am On Apr 20, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
Gandollar is a useless old fool....

Any supporter of APc is a potential terrorists...

Do you know that Boko Haram have in the past nominated Buhari to speak to government on their behalf....

Why wouldn't such a character appoint Boko Haram terrorists to head communication ministry....

I remember that was early 2009

1 Like

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees Home Over Death Threats by Lagoon0: 8:27am On Apr 20, 2021
andyblinks05:
sahara lies at it again
On this issue you're very stvpid
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees Home Over Death Threats by insabarnur(m): 8:39am On Apr 20, 2021
This is exactly the same style the Romans used to shoved down their adulterated Religion down our throat.
Anything they don't like is a lie, anybody who don't believe them is an infidel.
Same style employed by Nigerian politicians.
Whatever truth they don't endorse is Lie.
Whatever Lie they support is legitimate.

And now tell me how one survives in this clime telling the truth.
Believe it or no, Nigerian politics will soon crash
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees Home Over Death Threats by Kaymaxine(m): 8:41am On Apr 20, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
Whats the relevance of this to the topic?
Use your initiative now!!!
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees Home Over Death Threats by Farki: 8:49am On Apr 20, 2021
Trustedpronet:
Nigeria is stranger than fiction. Even the jounerlist might have recieved bribe before releasing such a sensitive video. I can't release any carracter damaging evidence against any active political office holder in Nigeria... Because it's tantamount to sucide attempt. Goodluck to him.

And like this you want Nigeria to be better undecided

Please let the British come back and recolonise these fools, they can't run their own country.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees Home Over Death Threats by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:52am On Apr 20, 2021
Someone exposed a video of a Governor receiving bribe. The person that expose the Governor is the one that they want to arrest. A CCT Chairman assaulted a security man for ordering him to park well. The security man was the one detained and arrested for ordering CCT chairman to park well. A Public complaint commission chairman created a video of himself and friends having rounds of sex with girls beside the Nigerian flag in government house. The person that exposed the video was the one arrested and not the creator.

In democratic countries it's the other way round and it's a shame to government officials. But here we shame the ones that exposes their wickedness and corruption.

We don't have values in this country. If we have values we won't be voting people who are ready to trample on our rights, our freedom to free speech and legitimacy

1 Like

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees Home Over Death Threats by damiloladuke: 9:07am On Apr 20, 2021
This country
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees Home Over Death Threats by drololaaof: 9:24am On Apr 20, 2021
Thank he has not been hit by the hitman ,he go into exile or under the carpet
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees Home Over Death Threats by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 9:32am On Apr 20, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Never underestimate the Beauty of Absolute Peace of mind.

Hope that Journalist has learnt his lesson, there are things better left unsaid.

I wish you're a simp

ohhhhhhhhhh

you're a simp
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees Home Over Death Threats by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 20, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Hope that Journalist has learnt his lesson, there are things better left unsaid.

The corruption and evil you support will that in your house hold and your children's lives forever
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees Home Over Death Threats by DaddyRochie1642: 9:44am On Apr 20, 2021
Saltybear:

The corruption and evil you support will that in your house hold and your children's lives forever

Oga I want it to pepper you very well.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees Home Over Death Threats by Vanessa116(f): 9:44am On Apr 20, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

you’re a f*cking king bastard!! It’s people like you that are spoiling this country! Someone was caught on camera and this is what you have to say?!
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees Home Over Death Threats by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 20, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga I want it to pepper you very well.

It's not peppering me lad , it's your children's lives you should cry for grin

The untold hardship and cursed they will face grin

Cry me a river
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees Home Over Death Threats by Average9jaman: 9:53am On Apr 20, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Sharp ya mout dere!! C ur reasoning abeg. So as a journalist he should not do his work? Corruption that has led 9ja 2 the point we are now, we have never had it so bad, and you feel this terrible corruption should be left "unsaid"

When what is wrong is not condemned by the just, it only emboldenes the evil doer to carry out even worse acts
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees Home Over Death Threats by DaddyRochie1642: 9:56am On Apr 20, 2021
Saltybear:

It's not peppering me lad , it's your children's lives you should cry for grin

The untold hardship and cursed they will face grin

Cry me a river

Curses that won't even cross the ceiling, and I should be bothered? don't make me laugh
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees Home Over Death Threats by DaddyRochie1642: 9:57am On Apr 20, 2021
Vanessa116:
you’re a f*cking king bastard!! It’s people like you that are spoiling this country! Someone was caught on camera and this is what you have to say?!

Madam I want it to pepper you very well
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees Home Over Death Threats by NaijaSumigan: 10:03am On Apr 20, 2021
The Governor should be impeached and face the law of anything bad happens to the Journalist. The Governor should also be well investigated as reported by the Journalist on the acclaimed dollars.

Too many thieves, rougues, murderers sitting as Governor's and holding key positions in NIGERIA. This is why evil thrives...

NIGERIANS WAKE UP
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees Home Over Death Threats by andyblinks05: 10:44am On Apr 20, 2021
Lagoon0:
On this issue you're very stvpid
thank mr. wise werey
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees Home Over Death Threats by andyblinks05: 10:45am On Apr 20, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Dis one has sold his destiny for a piece of pomo

since na destiny maybe the pomo go sweet sweet
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees Home Over Death Threats by andyblinks05: 10:46am On Apr 20, 2021
lexy2014:

Pls tell us d truth
https://dailynigerian.com/ganduje-dollar-videos-police/
I can trust daily nigeria but not sahara
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees Home Over Death Threats by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 20, 2021
When the Ganduje should be the one fleeing the law, the journalist is running for his life.

This is Nigeria
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees Home Over Death Threats by lexy2014: 10:53am On Apr 20, 2021
andyblinks05:

I can trust daily nigeria but not sahara

Good. Since u say sahara told a lie, why don't u tell us d truth? What is d difference in sahara's story & daily Nigerias story?
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees Home Over Death Threats by Trustedpronet: 10:57am On Apr 20, 2021
Farki:

And like this you want Nigeria to be better undecided

Please let the British come back and recolonise these fools, they can't run their own country.

When majority are not rationale in their thinking...why will i sacrifice my life for such people when I'm not Jesus. Even if we go our separate ways the evil will still continue for some decades before each region can get things right.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees Home Over Death Threats by sojfarm: 11:01am On Apr 20, 2021
That is the leader of sharia rules execution in Nigeria. Awon ti Pantami
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees Home Over Death Threats by andyblinks05: 11:02am On Apr 20, 2021
lexy2014:

Good. Since u say sahara told a lie, why don't u tell us d truth? What is d difference in sahara's story & daily Nigerias story?
ok I don agree…. are you happy?
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees Home Over Death Threats by ECHICHE: 11:02am On Apr 20, 2021
This is just the Genesis. By the time it gets to Malachi, even the press will be shut out
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees Home Over Death Threats by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 20, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Curses that won't even cross the ceiling, and I should be bothered? don't make me laugh

As you speak so do your words tie to you

Since you feel it's justified to support evil and corruption for a pay check then you have created the future for you and your kids.

For everyone who your words encourage to be corrupt and evil do have you condemned your future generations

Don't believe in the spiritual? Hehehe you will see and weep in regret

Mark it
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees Home Over Death Threats by lexy2014: 11:08am On Apr 20, 2021
andyblinks05:

ok I don agree…. are you happy?

U aren't responsible for my happiness. I only asked u to furnish us with d truth which u say was lacking in d article

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Nigerian For National Merit Award In 2022 As 32 Nominees Fail Exams / We have mobilized over 40 million members to all polling units - PDP / “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.