Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Do You Have Excess Airtime That You Want To Convert To Cash-dm Us Now - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Do You Have Excess Airtime That You Want To Convert To Cash-dm Us Now (420 Views)

Get ur MTN 1gb 4just #400 and also convert your airtime to cash from us�� / Do You Have Excess Airtime That You Want To Convert To Cash-dm Us Now / Get Your Cheap Mtn Data And Convert Your Excess Airtime To Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Excess Airtime That You Want To Convert To Cash-dm Us Now by Convertng: 12:45am On Apr 20, 2021
Bring your excess airtime of any network e.g glo, mtn, airtel, and etisalat ...we will help you convert it to cash and send to your bank..

Chat us only on WhatsApp/ no call please
Re: Do You Have Excess Airtime That You Want To Convert To Cash-dm Us Now by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 20, 2021
Convertng:
Bring your excess airtime of any network e.g glo, mtn, airtel, and etisalat ...we will help you convert it to cash and send to your bank..

Chat us only on WhatsApp/ no call please
scam
Re: Do You Have Excess Airtime That You Want To Convert To Cash-dm Us Now by Convertng: 11:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
nheyol:
scam
Have you tried us(no) so how do you know that we are scan? Bro stop spreading fake news any someone's business..
We are %100 real and legit
Re: Do You Have Excess Airtime That You Want To Convert To Cash-dm Us Now by Nobody: 4:01am On Apr 21, 2021
Convertng:

Have you tried us(no) so how do you know that we are scan? Bro stop spreading fake news any someone's business..
We are %100 real and legit
I hope your truth don't become lies,I will also try you someday
Re: Do You Have Excess Airtime That You Want To Convert To Cash-dm Us Now by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2021
nheyol:
best u dont bother.

if u want to try ask to meet face to face n transact
Re: Do You Have Excess Airtime That You Want To Convert To Cash-dm Us Now by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 21, 2021
musicproducer:
best u dont bother.

I have already refered you to someone for business
Re: Do You Have Excess Airtime That You Want To Convert To Cash-dm Us Now by Convertng: 10:21am On Apr 23, 2021
nheyol:
I trial will convince you sir.. God in heaven bless you

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Excess Airtime That You Want To Convert To Cash-dm Us Now by Convertng: 10:23am On Apr 23, 2021
musicproducer:
best u dont bother.

Everything has gone internet bro...no scam involved bro...I charge a commission for doing this ...my commission is ok by me. You get your money and I also get mine as well
Re: Do You Have Excess Airtime That You Want To Convert To Cash-dm Us Now by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 23, 2021
Convertng:

Everything has gone internet bro...no scam involved bro...I charge a commission for doing this ...my commission is ok by me. You get your money and I also get mine as well

lol yeah n easily get scammed via internet also.

meet ur customer face to face n do d deal via internet
Re: Do You Have Excess Airtime That You Want To Convert To Cash-dm Us Now by Convertng: 12:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
musicproducer:

lol yeah n easily get scammed via internet also.

meet ur customer face to face n do d deal via internet
I understand you bro...but what of when distance is a barrier nko??
Re: Do You Have Excess Airtime That You Want To Convert To Cash-dm Us Now by Convertng: 12:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
nheyol:
I have already refered you to someone for business
Wow great am so grateful sir ..
He/she will give you feed back soon...I think that's gonna tell it all that am real sir

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Excess Airtime That You Want To Convert To Cash-dm Us Now by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
Convertng:

I understand you bro...but what of when distance is a barrier nko??
i stroll go outside n buy, always.
Re: Do You Have Excess Airtime That You Want To Convert To Cash-dm Us Now by Convertng: 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hello
Re: Do You Have Excess Airtime That You Want To Convert To Cash-dm Us Now by Convertng: 9:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
Good evening
Re: Do You Have Excess Airtime That You Want To Convert To Cash-dm Us Now by Convertng: 12:42am On Apr 25, 2021
Good morning
Re: Do You Have Excess Airtime That You Want To Convert To Cash-dm Us Now by Convertng: 12:59pm On May 07, 2021
Good morning to you all
Re: Do You Have Excess Airtime That You Want To Convert To Cash-dm Us Now by Convertng: 5:24pm On May 07, 2021
Good afternoon
Re: Do You Have Excess Airtime That You Want To Convert To Cash-dm Us Now by Convertng: 8:50am On May 08, 2021
Good morning
Re: Do You Have Excess Airtime That You Want To Convert To Cash-dm Us Now by Convertng: 1:08pm On May 08, 2021
Good afternoon
Re: Do You Have Excess Airtime That You Want To Convert To Cash-dm Us Now by Convertng: 9:54am On May 09, 2021
Good morning

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Lumos Customer Welfare Is Negligible / Infinix Note 8 For Sale / Arlo Login

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.