Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:45 PM

Heavily Armed Ebubeagu Member Anambra Branch.(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavily Armed Ebubeagu Member Anambra Branch.(photo) (8112 Views)

Ebubeagu Member Killed By IPOB And ESN PHOTOS / Unknown Gunmen Kill Ebubeagu Member In Ebonyi, Others Kidnapped / Heavily Armed Troops Patrol Anambra Ahead Of Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavily Armed Ebubeagu Member Anambra Branch.(photo) by Sundaygeorge: 2:59am On Apr 20, 2021
Ebubeagu member ready to take off....

E shock u ?

3 Likes

Re: Heavily Armed Ebubeagu Member Anambra Branch.(photo) by tit(f): 3:10am On Apr 20, 2021
Ebubeagu The Unknown Gunmen

1 Like

Re: Heavily Armed Ebubeagu Member Anambra Branch.(photo) by timibare(m): 5:20am On Apr 20, 2021
grin
Re: Heavily Armed Ebubeagu Member Anambra Branch.(photo) by jen4r: 5:42am On Apr 20, 2021
abubaanu grin.....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavily Armed Ebubeagu Member Anambra Branch.(photo) by chiommy123(f): 6:14am On Apr 20, 2021
Those guys do not look fit at all

1 Like

Re: Heavily Armed Ebubeagu Member Anambra Branch.(photo) by ChangetheChange: 6:48am On Apr 20, 2021
ESN go chop these ones raw, all of them will switch over to ESN in a matter of weeks

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavily Armed Ebubeagu Member Anambra Branch.(photo) by jimi4us: 6:51am On Apr 20, 2021
They're ready to see their ancestors, whom probably were the Biafran saboteurs.

ESN make their transition to hell quicker

8 Likes

Re: Heavily Armed Ebubeagu Member Anambra Branch.(photo) by jimi4us: 6:54am On Apr 20, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu intelligence agency is really solid. He knew the Hausa-fulani bandits government were behind the Ebube Dog formation.

ESN will deal with these traitors

15 Likes

Re: Heavily Armed Ebubeagu Member Anambra Branch.(photo) by princemillla(m): 7:10am On Apr 20, 2021
jimi4us:
Nnamdi Kanu intelligence agency is really solid. He knew the Hausa-fulani bandits government were behind the Ebube Dog formation.

ESN will deal with these traitors

And u sure some of his members are not being enrolled to gather informations?
Re: Heavily Armed Ebubeagu Member Anambra Branch.(photo) by SouthSouth1914: 7:13am On Apr 20, 2021
Where is the heavily armed?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavily Armed Ebubeagu Member Anambra Branch.(photo) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:14am On Apr 20, 2021
Awusubilai
Re: Heavily Armed Ebubeagu Member Anambra Branch.(photo) by Veqtor: 7:18am On Apr 20, 2021
Hehehe. grin

Only hunger go make ppl like dis join ebubepussu. See as ds ones be like wetin wan faint.

Dem never pay police well...na vigilante dem go pay?

Una go get sense.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavily Armed Ebubeagu Member Anambra Branch.(photo) by McGg: 7:19am On Apr 20, 2021
ebube mgbada grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavily Armed Ebubeagu Member Anambra Branch.(photo) by Bluntguy: 7:36am On Apr 20, 2021
Is that not Nigerian Police that I see briefing them?
They should just remove ebube from this agu biko. They even look afraid.

4 Likes

Re: Heavily Armed Ebubeagu Member Anambra Branch.(photo) by FarahAideed: 7:37am On Apr 20, 2021
These current class of politicians are the most foolish and useless in our history..in just 5 years see what the Buhari govt has reduced Nigeria into

7 Likes

Re: Heavily Armed Ebubeagu Member Anambra Branch.(photo) by EmekaA125(m): 8:00am On Apr 20, 2021
Rubbish. Una dey mad eziokwu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavily Armed Ebubeagu Member Anambra Branch.(photo) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:00am On Apr 20, 2021
Heavily??
Op are u high or wat

1 Like

Re: Heavily Armed Ebubeagu Member Anambra Branch.(photo) by tydi(m): 8:28am On Apr 20, 2021
Who are these people This country Na cruise...

The Op must be a joker..

1 Like

Re: Heavily Armed Ebubeagu Member Anambra Branch.(photo) by Charmingrascal(m): 9:27am On Apr 20, 2021
Is this a joke or something?

1 Like

Re: Heavily Armed Ebubeagu Member Anambra Branch.(photo) by Transsingle: 9:40am On Apr 20, 2021
Transgender dating site
Our transgender dating site has millions of local trans singles, the best trans dating site to start searching for love. Our transsexual dating site will help local trans singles to find there perfect mate.
[url]https://www.transsingle.com/ [/url]
Re: Heavily Armed Ebubeagu Member Anambra Branch.(photo) by Totilopussylick(m): 9:47am On Apr 20, 2021
Good luck ebubeagu

1 Like

Re: Heavily Armed Ebubeagu Member Anambra Branch.(photo) by NigeriaIsZOO: 9:53am On Apr 20, 2021
Bluntguy:
Is that not Nigerian Police that I see briefing them?
They should just remove ebube from this agu biko. They even look afraid.

Honestly, they look so timid and demoralized. Only hunger and joblessness will make these guys do this grin grin

Worse still, no one supports them here in Igboland except those pushing them. I really don't envy them at all because they will obviously face a very harsh and dangerous environment for them.

I would advice them to withdraw if I come anyone of them. 30k is too small for one to risk all these for while being seen as doing sabo work.

3 Likes

Re: Heavily Armed Ebubeagu Member Anambra Branch.(photo) by Omoslim26: 10:12am On Apr 20, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Good luck ebubeagu

Nwanne good will bless you.
It's really something to see some people here claiming Igbos talk down on something created for Igboland.

When the amotekun was created for the yorubas we saw how it enjoyed the support of yorubas who set aside every other difference and focused on defending the outfit from bad mouths and outsiders, but here we have some sabos claiming to be Igbos outrightly standing against a creation by and for Igboland that has not even fully kick start operations.

They will jubilate when godforsaken criminals kill Igbos on Igbo soil.
they will applaud the release of prisoners who would in turn wreck havock on our people, and when this prisoners are caught you will see them very frustrated and unhappy, calling the news fake.

And I ask which kind of Igbo is that one
Where did they learn that kind of Igbo from.

Since I was born and now I am getting old I have never seen dat kind of Igbo.
Re: Heavily Armed Ebubeagu Member Anambra Branch.(photo) by goatgoat093: 10:32am On Apr 20, 2021
Omoslim26:

Nwanne good will bless you.
It's really something to see some people here claiming Igbos talk down on something created for Igboland.

When the amotekun was created for the yorubas we saw how it enjoyed the support of yorubas who set aside every other difference and focused on defending the outfit from bad mouths and outsiders, but here we have some sabos claiming to be Igbos outrightly standing against a creation by and for Igboland that has not even fully kick start operations.

They will jubilate when godforsaken criminals kill Igbos on Igbo soil.
they will applaud the release of prisoners who would in turn wreck havock on our people, and when this prisoners are caught you will see them very frustrated and unhappy, calling the news fake.

And I ask which kind of Igbo is that one
Where did they learn that kind of Igbo from.

Since I was born and now I am getting old I have never seen dat kind of Igbo.
@ the emboldened, Yorubas celebrated Amotekun cause they MET the framework of the security outfit established by their more forward-thinking leaders on ground. Amotekun already had the personnels, logistics, organization and code of operations on ground... What is there for the Igbos in the East celebrate over Ebube-agu? where are the personnels? Operational vehicles? Where's the physical evidence to suggest Ebube-agu is nothing but an audio outfit? we saw how other regions established security outfits and the next few days we saw pictures of what the personnels looked like (like Amotekun, anti grazing Rangers in Benue, civilian JTF in the Northeast region etc). It's says a lot when a renegade or so called "fugitive" like Kanu can stay all the way in Europe and not only form a security outfit (with the legality of the said security network been an issue for another day) with all the frameworks already available (men, equipment, and organization) but also win the confidence and goodwill of a vast majority Igbos. It's so sad that the average Igbo man on the street has more trust in Kanu's ESN than whatever your governors with all their resources could muster.
Re: Heavily Armed Ebubeagu Member Anambra Branch.(photo) by Daniel058(m): 11:25am On Apr 20, 2021
Sundaygeorge:

E shock u ?

Police informants grin

1 Like

Re: Heavily Armed Ebubeagu Member Anambra Branch.(photo) by SlayerForever: 11:53am On Apr 20, 2021
jen4r:
abubaanu grin.....

Lolll

1 Like

Re: Heavily Armed Ebubeagu Member Anambra Branch.(photo) by Trimjos: 11:54am On Apr 20, 2021
Veqtor:
Hehehe. grin

Only hunger go make ppl like dis join ebubepussu. See as ds ones be like wetin wan faint.

Dem never pay police well...na vigilante dem go pay?

Una go get sense.

Ebube-buusu grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Heavily Armed Ebubeagu Member Anambra Branch.(photo) by SenatePresdo(m): 3:10pm On Apr 20, 2021
They look like walking dead grin

1 Like

Re: Heavily Armed Ebubeagu Member Anambra Branch.(photo) by iluvdonjazzy: 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
Is it police that want to train them?

1 Like

Re: Heavily Armed Ebubeagu Member Anambra Branch.(photo) by trilacos: 5:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
They are truly armed with sophisticated weapon...mumu op

1 Like

Re: Heavily Armed Ebubeagu Member Anambra Branch.(photo) by Samfloxin(m): 5:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ebube aturu....

1 Like

Re: Heavily Armed Ebubeagu Member Anambra Branch.(photo) by potent5(m): 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
Sundaygeorge:

E shock u ?

E shock me o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Convention: Southwest Stakeholders Endorse Oyinlola, Ologunagba / 2023: South-East Can’t Throw Away 24-Year Investment In PDP – Chidoka (Video) / Fec Approves N927m ($6.5m) For Fct Waste Bins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.