Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,479 members, 7,801,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? (16320 Views)

This Study Will Perfect Your USPS TRACKING: Read Or Miss Out / What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? by Twelfthman: 11:26am On Apr 20, 2021
grin grin grin
I don't blame your uncle. Most men will do it. Those are kids of his gene. I just pity the husband, Did she inform her husband before she did what she did?
The husband should had went for other options like artificial insemination/adoption or something. Almost everything is possible in this new age.

Tripleoluwa:
My uncle's baby mama got married to a man that can't procreate. She decided to have my uncle, who is married also another woman, to impregnate her and have the baby for her cuckold of a husband.

Almost 2 decades later, my uncle divorced his wife and took back his baby mama and all the kids from the husband.

I told him to always watch his back sha
Re: What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? by Chris2863(m): 11:27am On Apr 20, 2021
Dry op, dry comments. Boring thread
Re: What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? by Wantedmiller: 11:29am On Apr 20, 2021
When Sabinus Chop vulture meat in place of chicken......

crying .....you for hold me now.
Re: What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? by Josywhyte: 11:34am On Apr 20, 2021
Mine was when i heard that Buhari went to London to remove a bug from his left ear
Re: What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? by ominilongest(m): 11:37am On Apr 20, 2021
backtalkG:
I remember when I attempt joining Nigerian police and they ask us to run as part of screening exercise i summon all my energy and came first the Oc hold my shirt and started beating me that I'm running like a criminal Wetin my eyes see that day I no fit talk
I don read dz thing b paper before , watch m
for YouTube,
One thing wey I wan ask b say
She u come from the past ni? Abi u many?
Re: What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? by Igbankpa(m): 11:39am On Apr 20, 2021
backtalkG:
I remember when I attempt joining Nigerian police and they ask us to run as part of screening exercise i summon all my energy and came first the Oc hold my shirt and started beating me that I'm running like a criminal Wetin my eyes see that day I no fit talk
werey
Re: What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? by K4daniel: 11:39am On Apr 20, 2021
It's funny to me that we voted for terrorist govt sorry terrorist leaders.
Re: What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? by PigTormentor: 11:42am On Apr 20, 2021
donbenie:
Keep ranting like a castrated ram..
Heard your bunch of clowns are now printing money to survive? cheesy grin

See semi educated, brainwashed slowpoke IPIG monkeys like you don't even know what's going in the world. You just read headlines and start wailing and crying like a lunatic jilted bitch.
Do you know that most countries including the US have printed money during this pandemic?

I have told dumb asses like you to stick yo doing what you do best - selling spare parts or gala in Lagos traffic. Leave world economic and world affairs to those in the know. All you do is read headlines and run with it without having a grasp of the subject matter.
Danm., see me wasting my time trying to educate these dumb dumb IPIG terrorist monkeys.

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/money/2020/05/12/coronavirushow-u-s-printing-dollars-save-economy-during-crisis-fed/3038117001/

Go and read this, after that, STFU.

BYE
Re: What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? by Prechgold1180(m): 11:48am On Apr 20, 2021
Twelfthman:
A kenya man file a lawsuit against atrocities committed to Jesus thousands of years ago. Dude was serious he took the Jews to Hague over this matter. Lol

This one was when nddc MD suddenly fainted under full Ac grin
MD don faint o grin

Another one was when I read some homosexual were arrested in some Africa country I can't remember the exact country again. They said the homos will remain in jail until they are able to impregnate themselves and produce a child. If they cant do that then they will remain in prison forever lol. I weak grin
the name of the country is Zimbabwean

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? by K4daniel: 11:48am On Apr 20, 2021
Vice President was muted by the presidency for almost 8 years...because...he outshines him when he was sick in London.

Since the president was away for a month and the vice President did better and when baba came before we realize anything, he was TAMED till date.

A professor is a vice while the secondary school certificate is the president.

Truly something is wrong with us as a nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? by Uniique(m): 11:55am On Apr 20, 2021
Tripleoluwa:
My uncle's baby mama got married to a man that can't procreate. She decided to have my uncle, who is married also another woman, to impregnate her and have the baby for her cuckold of a husband.

Almost 2 decades later, my uncle divorced his wife and took back his baby mama and all the kids from the husband.

I told him to always watch his back sha.

And how's this funny?
Re: What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? by HONESTFACT101(m): 11:57am On Apr 20, 2021
PigTormentor:

Must be talking about your drunkard useless slowpoke village idiot father and your shit-hole olosho mother.
Aba baby factory product of a thousand fathers.

you are a child you may think yourself an adult but you reason like a 10 year old......signing out
Re: What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? by HONESTFACT101(m): 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2021
PigTormentor:

See semi educated, brainwashed slowpoke IPIG monkeys like you don't even know what's going in the world. You just read headlines and start wailing and crying like a lunatic jilted bitch.
Do you know that most countries including the US have printed money during this pandemic?

I have told dumb asses like you to stick yo doing what you do best - selling spare parts or gala in Lagos traffic. Leave world economic and world affairs to those in the know. All you do is read headlines and run with it without having a grasp of the subject matter.
Danm., see me wasting my time trying to educate these dumb dumb IPIG terrorist monkeys.

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/money/2020/05/12/coronavirushow-u-s-printing-dollars-save-economy-during-crisis-fed/3038117001/

Go and read this, after that, STFU.

BYE

yes u.s printed money
yes us scream up NEPA when there is light
yes u.s minimum wage is 30000 naira

in short u.s equals to Nigeria

the way you type ain't good for your brain I can only imagine how hard that poor thing works just for you type nonsense ......signing out

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? by HabaHaba: 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2021
BanevsJoker:

That's not the punchline though. The real joke was that he was given an additional 4 years to finish the country completely.

That also wasn't the real comedy. The real comedy was that the dude came back from a flexing trip from UK and when asked what should Nigerians expect from his return, he answered :

"KWANTINWITY!!"

Chai, people don suffer!!!
Re: What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2021
Cant think of any funny story
Re: What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? by Tripleoluwa(m): 12:11pm On Apr 20, 2021
Uniique:

And how's this funny?

This is what Yoruba people call: oro buruku, toun terin. a bad situation that induced laughter
Re: What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? by hecomeshome(m): 12:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
MejiLoyon:
A tyrant in a country contested an election and won in that same country plunging them into another state of tyranny

Lol
Bros, u for tell us the name of the country and the tyrant na.
Re: What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? by KBEST3(m): 12:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
Hhhhhh Pantami's sack
Re: What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? by CalmElder(m): 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
President Yayah Jammeh threatened to lock any gay caught in the act in the female section of prison.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? by Ilola(f): 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2021
I was in a retired major's house when a young came with distinctions in all his WEAC result (art student)asking the major to help get him a job, the major was so impressed with the result and was praising the boy, all of a sudden he asked him the arms of government, the boy looked confused, that prompted the major to ask further the mineral resources we have in Nigeria, the next thing I heard was fanta, cocacola, the major could not hold his anger and called the police to arrest him for stealing someones result, at that point come and see begging to leave in peace than being arrested even the job no be matter again.

The same major being a respected man in his community took some boys to write army recruitment exam in another town fortunately the officer attending to the people was his junior while in service so he gave him preferential treatment by attending to the boys he brought first, while the forms were handed over to the boys to fill, one of them could not spell his surname, what!! The major ordered the office to drill the boy, the funny part was even the other two that could spell their names were involved in the frog jumb and the major drove off leaving them behind not minding if the had transport on them

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? by Nickymichy(m): 12:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
I was in JSS3 messing around with a girl...i impregnated this girl...the father threatened to deal with me...i was writing my JSS WAEC..the man did not allow me to go to school...i have to pass in front of their house to go to school..so i decided to follow a bush near by.... only for me to go and jam this man inside bush...i was so terrified that i didn't know what to say...that was how i missed my paper that day...kai! that man dealt with me...
Re: What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? by PigTormentor: 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

yes u.s printed money
yes us scream up NEPA when there is light
yes u.s minimum wage is 30000 naira

in short u.s equals to Nigeria

the way you type ain't good for your brain I can only imagine how hard that poor thing works just for you type nonsense ......signing out

IPIG MUMU signing out since 1967.
Dumb ass monkey.
Re: What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? by Babyboyforeal(m): 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
Mine is one Nigeria (one Nigeria is the biggest joke
Re: What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? by Ilola(f): 12:55pm On Apr 20, 2021
The funniest of all na say snake swallow money and rat enter president office. Nigerian rodents and reptiles get levels oo
Re: What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? by Scamperlee(m): 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2021
A one week old marriage that a woman want to dissolve because her husband manhood is too big
grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
Though funny but it not a joking matter
NDLEA Nabs Undergraduate ‘selling Drugged Cookies’ To School Children

Link: https://www.nairaland.com/6515264/ndlea-nabs-undergraduate-selling-drugged
Re: What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? by HONESTFACT101(m): 1:18pm On Apr 20, 2021
PigTormentor:

IPIG MUMU signing out since 1967. Dumb ass monkey.
Shameless retard forming intellect
Stupid Cow......signing out
Re: What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? by cayorday89(m): 1:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
For me the weirdest I have heard is this.
About an atheist who had a church beside his house who disturbs him with their service and and prayer of always casting fire on their enemies as the man gave them a tough time also, then one day the man's house got burnt and he sued the church to court that he believed the fire was from them since they prayed that their enemies be consumed by fire, while the church in defence said there is no way their prayer of casting fire could have gotten the man's house burnt..
The judge in response, said before him lies a weird situation where an atheist believed in God answering prayers and the church not believing that God answered their prayers.

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Told To Shorten Name That's Too Long For Driving Licence / Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau / Trailer Driver Smashes Vehicles To Escape Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.