Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,937 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:51 AM

Experienced Stock Trading Expert Needed For Partnership Opportunity - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Experienced Stock Trading Expert Needed For Partnership Opportunity (200 Views)

Business Partnership Opportunity (office/production Space Available) / Farmers Needed For Partnership / Uber Driver Partnership Opportunity In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Stock Trading Expert Needed For Partnership Opportunity by feeddhung: 6:32am On Apr 20, 2021
Hello,

Am looking to either hire or partner with a stock trading expert with international US trading experience. We have significant funds to invest in stocks but we need
someone with lots of proven experience

Someone who is actively trading international/US stocks short-term ( i.e day trade or weekly)
Someone who has been doing this for at least 5 or more years.
Someone who will be willing to prove to me his proficiency by showing results over the years.

If you are this candidate please e-mail: spaceroverdesigns@gmail.com
Re: Experienced Stock Trading Expert Needed For Partnership Opportunity by obama30: 7:10am On Apr 20, 2021
feeddhung:
Hello,

Am looking to either hire or partner with a stock trading expert with international US trading experience. We have significant funds to invest in stocks but we need
someone with lots of proven experience

Someone who is actively trading international/US stocks short-term ( i.e day trade or weekly)
Someone who has been doing this for at least 5 or more years.
Someone who will be willing to prove to me his proficiency by showing results over the years.

If you are this candidate please e-mail: spaceroverdesigns@gmail.com

To your mind you think, somebody must be looking for job no matter the skill he/she acquired?

Not all skill acquisition holder needs job, because some trade or jobs don't need much to start.

To learn some skill is costly that to invest on it.

Is cost little as $10 or N5000 to start trading, while someone can charge you $300 to $500 to teach you.

My advice is that you should go and learn the trade from your millions you want to invest because you can't see anyone to hire
Re: Experienced Stock Trading Expert Needed For Partnership Opportunity by Gbengageorge: 11:51am On Apr 24, 2021
I can handle your money for you if you can put your trust in me. Start with a little money first , If I turn it over for you, you can then increase your investment.

I have over 5 years experience.

(1) (Reply)

Salesgirl Urgently Need / Customer Service Representatives / Digital Marketing Interns Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.