Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,531 members, 7,801,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Investment Banking - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Banking (283 Views)

Invest With 9sure - Most Reliable Investment Banking In Africa / 9sure - Investment Banking Platform To Make Between 15% And 230% In 7days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment Banking by micariice(m): 7:55am On Apr 20, 2021
When it comes to investment I will do everything in my capacity that I am capable of doing to get productive in my department which is the assistant bank manager job at United bank for Africa for the purpose of receiving quick salary and promotions with endorsement from national and international companies to bring in businessmen and woman to make transactions at the bank which make me to do everything in my power with the energy I have to skyrocket daily buying and selling within the community to the city and the state and within the country with import and export trade.

Buying and selling of cars is a trade I want to invest in after some years and have something name as Micari Ice Motors
Buying and selling of land and house with new building of new houses as a bricklayer is a wonderful real estate investment which has been in process and called Micari Ice Estate

Which other investment do you think is profitable in Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

Investment / Axia Investments: A Full Review Of Services And Regulations / Power Minter, Mining On Your Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.