Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Man Gets Stuck While Trying To Sleep With His Daughter The 5th Time - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Gets Stuck While Trying To Sleep With His Daughter The 5th Time (2156 Views)

Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Gets Stuck While Trying To Sleep With His Daughter The 5th Time by assamu1122(m): 7:56am On Apr 20, 2021
A 45year old father of two identified by his nickname as 'Tomorrow No Dey' has got stuck while trying to have carnal knowledge with his 14years old daughter (name withheld) for the 5th times started sometime in January in the year 2020, in Abia State, blamed the devil for pushing him to commit such an abominable act with his biological daughter, Newsline9ja.com reports

Close sources revealed that Mr. Patrick (his real name) has been in the act of sleeping with her 1st daughter since 2020 and whenever his daughter tried to raise alarm and confide with people who may like to help her out of the ugly situation, her father will threaten to kill her or bury her alive. The fear of being ducked alive gripped the little daughter that she could not tell anybody of her ordeal.

Luck ran out of Patrick when he tried to forcefully have carnal knowledge again with his daughter for the 5th time on the 19th day of April 2021, he got stuck and started blaming the devil when people from the neighborhood started trooping in to witness such an ugly event.

When confiding with newsline9ja reporter, his daughter said;

"My father has been forcing himself to sleep with me. I cry every day whenever I remember what my father did to me. My mother left him 5years ago, when she asked me to follow her to where she packed into, I refused because the man she packed in with hates me so much and he might turn to abuse me too just like my father is doing..."

Read Full Story At:https://newsline9ja.com/man-gets-stuck-while-trying-to-sleep-with-his-daughter-the-5th-time-blames-devil-for-pushing-him/

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Stuck While Trying To Sleep With His Daughter The 5th Time by Ohizfly(m): 7:59am On Apr 20, 2021
Re: Man Gets Stuck While Trying To Sleep With His Daughter The 5th Time by Bornsinner7: 8:00am On Apr 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Man Gets Stuck While Trying To Sleep With His Daughter The 5th Time by Ndukings92(m): 8:05am On Apr 20, 2021
Nawao, so his prick gree stand at d sight of his biological daughter? Uwa a dikwa egwu

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Stuck While Trying To Sleep With His Daughter The 5th Time by lilvicky68(m): 8:06am On Apr 20, 2021
Tomorrow no dey..after separating him they should do the needful..

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets Stuck While Trying To Sleep With His Daughter The 5th Time by Mindlog: 8:09am On Apr 20, 2021
Sick.
Re: Man Gets Stuck While Trying To Sleep With His Daughter The 5th Time by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:12am On Apr 20, 2021
you dey blame innocent devil?

Re: Man Gets Stuck While Trying To Sleep With His Daughter The 5th Time by Rekhi(f): 8:20am On Apr 20, 2021
Hmmm,end time father...
Re: Man Gets Stuck While Trying To Sleep With His Daughter The 5th Time by donbachi(m): 8:35am On Apr 20, 2021
Ground done hold the man...shameless thing.
Re: Man Gets Stuck While Trying To Sleep With His Daughter The 5th Time by Romanoff(f): 8:38am On Apr 20, 2021
Children go through a lot in Nigeria.

Imagine being abused by the man that should protect you.
Re: Man Gets Stuck While Trying To Sleep With His Daughter The 5th Time by LordKO(m): 10:40am On Apr 20, 2021
It's ridiculous that some people will still believe this fiction. A supposed real-time news without a real-time image.
Re: Man Gets Stuck While Trying To Sleep With His Daughter The 5th Time by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2021
The people wey dey try commot d preek, Why them all wear white.
Re: Man Gets Stuck While Trying To Sleep With His Daughter The 5th Time by EmmySparky(m): 8:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
Romanoff:
Children go through a lot in Nigeria.

Imagine being abused by the man that should protect you.
it happens everywhere not just Nigeria...
Re: Man Gets Stuck While Trying To Sleep With His Daughter The 5th Time by shitshappen(m): 4:01am On Apr 21, 2021
GayPontiff:
The people wey dey try commot d preek, Why them all wear white.

Don't mind the OP
Re: Man Gets Stuck While Trying To Sleep With His Daughter The 5th Time by Paretomaster1(m): 8:28am On Apr 21, 2021
LordKO:
It's ridiculous that some people will still believe this fiction. A supposed real-time news without a real-time image.

Pathetic, now it's a fake news bcoz its coming from your kpotor republic se?

(1) (Reply)

Who’s The Mom” – Mom And Lookalike Daughter Leaves Many Gushing Over Their Dance / Our Parents Make Mistakes Too. / www.wivestownhallconnection.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.