Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) (34565 Views)

What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job / Why I Lost My Job At An Airtel Shop Today / Is My Job A Scam!!!!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by Babara1994(m): 8:37am On Apr 20, 2021
One Tuesday morning on my way to work, I decided to buy some akara and bread. After purchasing my akara, I saw this young beautiful lady staring at me with a simple smile. Me that no lady has ever smiled at me, I almost went crazy and began to thank God for bringing this beautiful lady to me on a platter of gold.

She kept on staring at me for about 2 minutes. I was ready to shoot my shot. So I decided to walk up to her and tell her how sexy she was, flirt with her and get her number.

As I put my akara and bread in my bag, she made the move and began coming to my direction. Omo, my head wan blow. See as I dey thank God. I decided to first comment on the size of her boobs before any thing else.

Tears rolled down my cheeks as she first said to me, " You are Mr Seyi, my husband's
new employee, right?" I replied, " Thank you ma"

That's how I would have lost my job if she didn't speak first. God is good.
Patience is key.

505 Likes 30 Shares

Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by thesicilian: 8:41am On Apr 20, 2021
At least you already know you're a pervert

381 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by Onepiece(m): 8:42am On Apr 20, 2021
grin

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by mainkendo: 8:48am On Apr 20, 2021
grin.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by JAOS(m): 8:51am On Apr 20, 2021
lol

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by virago(f): 8:58am On Apr 20, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by Offpoint1: 8:59am On Apr 20, 2021
And who says complementing your boss's wife boobs is a crime?

There's nothing wrong after the chat you told her "ma'am you have a nice boob, what's the secret? I'll like to recommend to my future wife"

No boss on earth would fire you for complimenting his wife boobs, unless he's a sadist.

Modified:

To all these people quoting me:
What's the difference between "you're beautiful" and "you have a nice boob"?

You're beautiful: you're complementing the entire BODY.

You have a nice boob: You're complimenting one part of the body, area of concentration and focus... So what's the fuzz all about?

142 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by Freestainworld(m): 9:21am On Apr 20, 2021
Maybe you where employed to dry clean her, you never can tell.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by richmond500: 9:23am On Apr 20, 2021
Onepiece:
grin
ur moniker will have a lot of mentions, why did u choose this name? is it about the Animated Japanese series?

1 Like

Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by richmond500: 9:25am On Apr 20, 2021
Offpoint1:

There's nothing wrong after the chat you told her "ma'am you have a nice boob, what's the secret? I'll like to recommend to my future wife"

No boss on earth would fire you for complimenting his wife boobs, unless he's a sadist.
u compliment ur boss wife brezz and u expect him to give u a handshake

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 20, 2021
pervert spotted cheesy
but she fit like u na

2 Likes

Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:43am On Apr 20, 2021
lol your post would have been

HOW I LOST MY JOB BECAUSE OF BREZZ

OR

BOOBS COST ME MY JOB......signing out

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by Sazeals(m): 9:56am On Apr 20, 2021
Offpoint1:

lol for this nigeria, you dey craze

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 20, 2021
Babara1994:
One Tuesday morning on my way to work, I decided to buy some akara and bread. After purchasing my akara, I saw this young beautiful lady staring at me with a simple smile. Me that no lady has ever smiled at me, I almost went crazy and began to thank God for bringing this beautiful lady to me on a platter of gold.

She kept on staring at me for about 2 minutes. I was ready to shoot my shot. So I decided to walk up to her and tell her how sexy was, flirt with her and get her number.

As I put my akara and bread in my bag, she made the move and began coming to my direction. Omo, my head wan blow. See as I dey thank God. I decided to first comment on the size of her boobs before any thing else.

Tears rolled down my cheeks as she first said to me, " You are Mr Seyi, my husband's

Patience is key.
Thank your stars grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by Gabe427: 10:20am On Apr 20, 2021
you, your boss and his wife should gettat
wahallah for who cannot silently but his bread and akara

6 Likes

Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by MeekySmudger(m): 10:59am On Apr 20, 2021
richmond500:
ur moniker will have a lot of mentions, why did u choose this name? is it about the Animated Japanese series?
,..Exactly,...the first episode spoke clearly about life,...I really loved that movie,..now I have not time for them,..But when I hustle till one stage,..I would make sure,..I catch up.
Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by TheEnygma(m): 11:18am On Apr 20, 2021
thesicilian:
At least you already know you're a pervert
gringringringringringrin
Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by indodon(m): 11:23am On Apr 20, 2021
Your boss wife dey where you de buy akara??

Can't help but wonder how much the job pays

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by Onepiece(m): 11:26am On Apr 20, 2021
richmond500:
It's my favorite anime actually...and I don't think nlanders do watch anime tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by richmond500: 11:31am On Apr 20, 2021
Onepiece:

It's my favorite anime actually...and I don't think nlanders do watch anime tongue
u are joking right? there is even a thread on Anime, its my favourite anime too.
I remembered back then, my nairaland moniker was Donflamingo, people kept asking if I was a flamingo

2 Likes

Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by Opak001(m): 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
you would have said it with resket, ma'am,I believe oga appreciate the mammalian glamorous,breestol. what a pair of beauty. come thank me later
Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by ogashman(m): 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
grin

U re lucky....ur employer would have fired u.

I don't know why some guys are extremely excited and tend to lose their sense of reasoning when they see the opposite sex.

that's why if u want collect something from those types of guys, jus chill, wait for when them dey with a fine babe.... and he wouldn't decline ur request

33 Likes

Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by ictjobber: 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2021
Lie

1 Like

Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by FuckThaMod: 3:05pm On Apr 20, 2021
Babara1994:

She kept on staring at me for about 2 minutes. I was ready to shoot my shot. So I decided to walk up to her and tell her how sexy she was, flirt with her and get her number.

Patience is key.

Rubbish.. Who told you there were no chances of her cheating on her husband with you? No woman of nowadays is loyal, I've bleeped many wives, even the wives of made men.
You simply lack balls

7 Likes

Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by Anter: 3:05pm On Apr 20, 2021
Lol
Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by stag: 3:06pm On Apr 20, 2021
Even some perverts will be smarter than saying all these to a total stranger on the street.

Thank God your dumb thoughts remained in your mouth.

11 Likes

Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:06pm On Apr 20, 2021
Lols

1 Like

Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by Legalcriminal: 3:06pm On Apr 20, 2021
Wtf you lost your job for appreciating her size of boobs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 African Countries With The Highest Minimum Wage / 5 Things You Need To Survive In The Real World As A Nigerian Graduate / Princess Owowoh Graduates In UK As First Female Officer Cadet From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.