Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,386 members, 7,808,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) (34571 Views)

What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job / Why I Lost My Job At An Airtel Shop Today / Is My Job A Scam!!!!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by merits(m): 10:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
Babara1994:
One Tuesday morning on my way to work, I decided to buy some akara and bread. After purchasing my akara, I saw this young beautiful lady staring at me with a simple smile. Me that no lady has ever smiled at me, I almost went crazy and began to thank God for bringing this beautiful lady to me on a platter of gold.

She kept on staring at me for about 2 minutes. I was ready to shoot my shot. So I decided to walk up to her and tell her how sexy she was, flirt with her and get her number.

As I put my akara and bread in my bag, she made the move and began coming to my direction. Omo, my head wan blow. See as I dey thank God. I decided to first comment on the size of her boobs before any thing else.

Tears rolled down my cheeks as she first said to me, " You are Mr Seyi, my husband's
new employee, right?" I replied, " Thank you ma"

That's how I would have lost my job if she didn't speak first. God is good.
Patience is key.

Nothing to fear broh one door closed another one open.they are not your God abeg,she may not even tell her husband cuz she may understand you don't her that's why you do so.
Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 21, 2021
thesicilian:
At least you already know you're a pervert
Pervs know themselves, bro sad
Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by sylve11: 9:01am On Apr 21, 2021
thesicilian:
At least you already know you're a pervert

Lol grin cool
Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by BluntCrazeMan: 9:21am On Apr 27, 2021
Babara1994:
One Tuesday morning on my way to work, I decided to buy some akara and bread. After purchasing my akara, I saw this young beautiful lady staring at me with a simple smile. Me that no lady has ever smiled at me, I almost went crazy and began to thank God for bringing this beautiful lady to me on a platter of gold.

She kept on staring at me for about 2 minutes. I was ready to shoot my shot. So I decided to walk up to her and tell her how sexy she was, flirt with her and get her number.

As I put my akara and bread in my bag, she made the move and began coming to my direction. Omo, my head wan blow. See as I dey thank God. I decided to first comment on the size of her boobs before any thing else.

Tears rolled down my cheeks as she first said to me, " You are Mr Seyi, my husband's

Patience is key.

You Replied What
Chaaiii.!!
Re: How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) by hectorswag(m): 8:52am On May 01, 2021
Babara1994:

Patience is key.

LMAO!!! God really saved you, new job for that matter grin grin grin

You forgot the G-code, when a girl/woman you meet for the first time keeps smiling at you for no reason or is overly friendly just know it's a trap, back away ASAP! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tax Professionals Forum / 11 Things Nurses Don't Like Hearing / Top Paying Law Firms In Nigeria 2017 - Law Repository Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.