Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Make This Website And Get Paid 23000 In 1-2 Days - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Make This Website And Get Paid 23000 In 1-2 Days (495 Views)

I "Tried" To Clone This Website From Scratch With HTML /CSS. / I Created This Website To Teach Beginners How To Code, RATE PLS / Guys , Please Help Review This Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make This Website And Get Paid 23000 In 1-2 Days by Pmedia7787: 8:57am On Apr 20, 2021
Let me make make it plan

The site is a sport streaming site

I can give you a vualt to choose WordPress premium them from..maybe you can even check the fualt up before I Make payment

A subscription on the forest is possible if we don't get the best theme you want to use from the fault

I will supply the logo, and few contents

The site will be WordPress based

Payment will be when you are 80 percent done on site...I don't need to have files.. Just proof that its working

You need a stream plugin to work with...
Wpstream cannot be used as it has its limitations

If you can do this..ready to pay today after testing that its working
Re: Make This Website And Get Paid 23000 In 1-2 Days by classicben3: 8:58am On Apr 20, 2021
Send me a mail check signature
Re: Make This Website And Get Paid 23000 In 1-2 Days by donsheddy1(m): 10:02am On Apr 20, 2021
Pmedia7787:
Let me make make it plan

I can give you a vualt to choose WordPress premium them from..maybe you can even check the fualt up before I Make payment

A subscription on the forest is possible if we don't get the best theme you want to use from the fault

Payment will be when you are 80 percent done on site...I don't need to have files.. Just proof that its working

Not sure I understand what you're writing though. Hit me up on WhatsApp (number in my signature) let's discuss and have an understanding.
Re: Make This Website And Get Paid 23000 In 1-2 Days by Pmedia7787: 10:06am On Apr 20, 2021
donsheddy1:
Not sure I understand what you're writing though. Hit me up on WhatsApp (number in my signature) let's discuss and have an understanding.

A WordPress based streaming site
Which must be 80% completed before payment

The streamer player is expected to connect to obs studio

Meaning the streaming player or plugin must connect to obs for visuals
Re: Make This Website And Get Paid 23000 In 1-2 Days by donsheddy1(m): 10:09am On Apr 20, 2021
Pmedia7787:

Oh okay. Hit me up then.
Re: Make This Website And Get Paid 23000 In 1-2 Days by etoluw: 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2021
Pmedia7787:

A WordPress based streaming site Which must be 80% completed before payment
How much are you paying?
Re: Make This Website And Get Paid 23000 In 1-2 Days by Pmedia7787: 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
lasticlala:

Why must you decide the technology. What if sports streaming websites doesn't work on WordPress or you are looking for something you can relate.
Even I'm doing the job you must pay at least 70% upfront.

Good luck to anyone who will embark on such project

There are reasons why such technology is decided on

The poster is not a novice neither

Its just a simple design that can be done by anyone with intermediate knowledge in WordPress

Sure..anyone not willing to take the deal can walkoff
Re: Make This Website And Get Paid 23000 In 1-2 Days by daHcKR: 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2021
Call me 08149696484
Re: Make This Website And Get Paid 23000 In 1-2 Days by PlaysNigeria: 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2021
Pmedia7787:
Let me make make it plan

Hit me up bro, I'd show you similar websites I've done.

Whatsapp 070301-six-1-two-07
Re: Make This Website And Get Paid 23000 In 1-2 Days by Pmedia7787: 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
PlaysNigeria:

Will do...
Re: Make This Website And Get Paid 23000 In 1-2 Days by PlaysNigeria: 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2021
Pmedia7787:

Will do...

Re: Make This Website And Get Paid 23000 In 1-2 Days by Pmedia7787: 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
PlaysNigeria:

Buzzed you

No response on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Make This Website And Get Paid 23000 In 1-2 Days by PlaysNigeria: 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
Pmedia7787:

Buzzed you

No response on WhatsApp

Was on the road. I've replied.
Re: Make This Website And Get Paid 23000 In 1-2 Days by etoluw: 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
Pmedia7787:

In order to achieve that you will need a video streaming hosting provider.

The you will connect your obs studio directly to their servers

You will now show the video on your website using iframe.

The questions I have is will the streaming be free or people will have to register or pay in order to have access to the live stream.
Re: Make This Website And Get Paid 23000 In 1-2 Days by Pmedia7787: 9:51pm On Apr 21, 2021
etoluw:

In order to achieve that you will need a video streaming hosting provider.

The you will connect your obs studio directly to their servers

You will now show the video on your website using iframe.

The questions I have is will the streaming be free or people will have to register or pay in order to have access to the live stream.

The connection to stream provider is already achieved via obs...as a capture device
Re: Make This Website And Get Paid 23000 In 1-2 Days by etoluw: 5:16am On Apr 22, 2021
Pmedia7787:

The connection to stream provider is already achieved via obs...as a capture device

if that's the case i can help you build a wordpress plugin for that

whatsapp me 0812_961_5641

(1) (Reply)

Don't Wait For Enormous Capital, Rule The World Now With Your Own Fintech App / Python Programmer For Discord Mass Mailer Bot Needed / The Man Who Created An Operating System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.