Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,689,768 members, 6,336,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 June 2021 at 10:27 AM

Binance Masterclass - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Binance Masterclass (1456 Views)

CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level / Trading Signal Only!!!! BTC//ETH Binance & Bitmex!! / Binance Cryptocurrency Exchanger Thread - Enter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Binance Masterclass by Leezah(f): 9:27am On Apr 20
Hi,

The world’s leading cryptocurrency tutors, via its Binance Masterclass Education Series, is organizing a free DeFi, Future, Isolated Margin masterclass for cryptocurrency enthusiasts across Africa. DeFi, short for decentralized finance, is a blanket term for a variety of applications in blockchain aimed at recreating traditional financial instruments in a decentralized architecture, outside of intermediaries. Interest in DeFi continues to skyrocket as the argument for decentralization becomes even more relevant.

Salary cuts, currency devaluation and the rising unemployment rates continue to necessitate making extra income, especially for Africans. As a result, They are committed to making this a reality through it’s crypto education efforts, equipping Africans with knowledge to make income through crypto.

In this edition of the masterclass series, we will be joined by the CEO of SpacoDigitals, Victor Rayduck, to enlighten its attendees on:

The basis of DeFi

How to use Trade futures, Isloated Margins

How to identify scams

How to buy and sell crypto and;

More advanced concepts around DEFI and P2P trading - as they get started on their crypto journey.

Attendees will also explore how to make passive and active income through peer-to-peer trading on Binance P2P using the Express Feature.

Join us Here https://chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com/DY7PNHNhHz12hygLGWcLo6

In this masterclass, attendees will

Discover some of the powerful applications of DeFi and Trust Wallet

Learn the easiest and cheapest ways to buy and sell cryptocurrencies

Explore exciting ways to make extra income from engaging in the DeFi market

Understand the latest P2P Express feature

Masterclass will also be giving away $20 worth of crypto during the event.

20 lucky attendees will win $15 each in BUSD. To qualify, you must have a Binance account. Registration is free and can be done in minutes here: https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=L3OMPX7D

4 Likes

Re: Binance Masterclass by Leezah(f): 11:07am On Apr 20
wink
Re: Binance Masterclass by Leezah(f): 12:16pm On Apr 20
Mistakes in INVESTING…

Mistakes are common when investing,

but some can be easily avoided if you can recognize them.

The worst mistakes are failing to set up a long-term plan, allowing emotion and fear to influence your decisions, and not diversifying a portfolio.
Re: Binance Masterclass by VERTEX1: 6:20am On Apr 21
Leezah:
Mistakes in INVESTING…

Mistakes are common when investing,

but some can be easily avoided if you can recognize them.

The worst mistakes are failing to set up a long-term plan, allowing emotion and fear to influence your decisions, and not diversifying a portfolio.
pls I'm interested can u add me on whatsapp my email vertex liters mail.com

3 Likes

Re: Binance Masterclass by Leezah(f): 1:06pm On Apr 21
VERTEX1:

pls I'm interested can u add me on whatsapp my email vertex liters mail.com
Check your mail
Re: Binance Masterclass by Leezah(f): 1:09pm On Apr 21
Hi there,

I have noticed that you have registered with my Referral ID above and wanted to personally thank you for your hard work.

As a kind gesture, we would like to onboard you to our Moonshoot Program. Click here to join the WhatsApp group https://chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com/GLIe4YCQNKwHvG9lmwM0N3

Some Key Benefits:

Video and audio tutorials that will increase your earnings to 20% (from default 10%) so your will also earnings increase!

You will be able to have a direct contact with the Moonshoot Team

You will also be eligible to receive exclusive Moonshoots Swag
Re: Binance Masterclass by Leezah(f): 3:03pm On Apr 21
Replace the (dot) with . as in full stop
Re: Binance Masterclass by elbuzzy(m): 6:34pm On Apr 21
Leezah:
Replace the (dot) with . as in full stop

Kindly add me to the group

3 Likes

Re: Binance Masterclass by Leezah(f): 10:12pm On Apr 21
elbuzzy:

Kindly add me to the group 08129039210
Reading is part of the skills you need when you want to trade in this market. Kindly read the post, this time slowly.
Re: Binance Masterclass by Leezah(f): 10:37pm On Apr 21
By STNWAUME

The moment you join a global financial market such as the cryptocurrency market, as an African for instance, you are indirectly benefitting from the bad fiat devaluation system.

You start to realize, why despite inflation, hunger and starvation, many are not complaining. Remember I wrote a note about edging your funds in stablecoins (similar to dollars) if you think the cryptocurrency market is too volatile and you can't cope with the madness!

whoever is in charge of suppressing naira, please carry go and don't forget to print more of it so that it can continue to flood the market and depreciate more and more while we in the global financial market benefit from it.

Let me apologize to you reading this if you find this offensive and you think I support evil, I don't. I despite and shun evil. Nonetheless, we MUST understand that fiat (such as naira) devaluation system is intentional to make the elites rich with "over populated money"

I don tell you many times, until you understand how money (the game plan) works, you will continue to ask "where una dey see this money"

Nigeria as a case study, elites, pilgrimage have easy access to forex.which the masses can't access.

They take foreign currencies they have easy access to (at cheaper rates) and use these currencies to mop off naira in our local markets making them even richer.

As tech will have it, cryptocurrency came with good tidings. It makes it easy for all of us to have access to foreign currencies and enjoy weak fiat (such as naira) devaluation system without limit. If your ultimate savings plan is solely in naira, sorry, but you're working hard to achieve the past!

Don't end money printing, let it go there...
Re: Binance Masterclass by Fa44me: 12:53am On Apr 22
Can people who have registered before join the training? Because l have been there before, but l need this training if am allowed.

2 Likes

Re: Binance Masterclass by Leezah(f): 6:38am On Apr 22
Fa44me:
Can people who have registered before join the training? Because l have been there before, but l need this training if am allowed.
Good morning, yes you can join.
Re: Binance Masterclass by Leezah(f): 8:11am On Apr 22
Why you should hodl ...?

soon

JUL:
- JulPad launch *yesterday IDO Afenblockchain sold out in seconds!

JulD:
- NFT Marketplace as mobile version
- Virtual crypto Visa card with Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay

more to come!

No financial advise but I believe on it!
Re: Binance Masterclass by kayalcomp: 9:15am On Apr 22
Leezah:
Hi,

The world’s leading cryptocurrency tutors, via its Binance Masterclass Education Series, is organizing a free DeFi, Future, Isolated Margin masterclass for cryptocurrency enthusiasts across Africa. DeFi, short for decentralized finance, is a blanket term for a variety of applications in blockchain aimed at recreating traditional financial instruments in a decentralized architecture, outside of intermediaries. Interest in DeFi continues to skyrocket as the argument for decentralization becomes even more relevant.

Salary cuts, currency devaluation and the rising unemployment rates continue to necessitate making extra income, especially for Africans. As a result, They are committed to making this a reality through it’s crypto education efforts, equipping Africans with knowledge to make income through crypto.

In this edition of the masterclass series, we will be joined by the CEO of SpacoDigitals, Victor Rayduck, to enlighten its attendees on:

The basis of DeFi

How to use Trade futures, Isloated Margins

How to identify scams

How to buy and sell crypto and;

More advanced concepts around DEFI and P2P trading - as they get started on their crypto journey.

Attendees will also explore how to make passive and active income through peer-to-peer trading on Binance P2P using the Express Feature.

Join us Here https://chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com/DY7PNHNhHz12hygLGWcLo6

In this masterclass, attendees will

Discover some of the powerful applications of DeFi and Trust Wallet

Learn the easiest and cheapest ways to buy and sell cryptocurrencies

Explore exciting ways to make extra income from engaging in the DeFi market

Understand the latest P2P Express feature

Masterclass will also be giving away $20 worth of crypto during the event.

20 lucky attendees will win $15 each in BUSD. To qualify, you must have a Binance account. Registration is free and can be done in minutes here: https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=L3OMPX7D
The whatssup invite link you posted is not valid.

1 Like

Re: Binance Masterclass by Leezah(f): 9:44am On Apr 22
it is valid replace the (dot) with . as in full stop
kayalcomp:
The whatssup invite link you posted is not valid.
Re: Binance Masterclass by Leezah(f): 8:20am On Apr 24
Good morning,

Thank you for signing up using my link.

Saturday 24th April, 2021
Time 7pm
Topic: How to maintain your mental health in Crypto

Sunday 25th April, 2021
Time: 8pm
Topic: Fundamentals and technical analysis for beginners

If you having issues joining the WhatsApp group link, do note that you need to change/replace the (dot) with . as in full stop

Regards,
TeamLead
Re: Binance Masterclass by lavylilly: 9:43am On Apr 24
noony926 check this thread
Re: Binance Masterclass by rdee: 8:34am On Apr 25
Good morning,

I did as you said, replaced the dots in the link but was told that I can't join because the invite link was reset. sad

1 Like

Re: Binance Masterclass by NgHotGirls: 6:02pm On Apr 25
Lopjohnny
Re: Binance Masterclass by Zobah: 10:31am On Apr 26
Sonmight
Re: Binance Masterclass by NgHotGirls: 7:07am On Apr 27
Kudos to the team. Keep it up.
Re: Binance Masterclass by NgHotGirls: 1:55pm On Apr 27
rontolo

rotateflonguy

nairatony
Re: Binance Masterclass by Leezah(f): 10:45am On Apr 28
The long term effects of inflation
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Anyone that’s ran real financial plans for others will agree that inflation is one of the greatest wealth killers that isn’t talked about enough (like taxes)
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
“What if my salary goes up with inflation?”
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
That’s not the point. The point is, there will come a time where you’re no longer earning a salary & hopefully you have a large enough base of assets that will allow you to live comfortably without having to work
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Inflation has a compounding effect just like investment returns, but it’s a negative compounding effect
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Best way to get ahead of it is to start accumulating assets that compound sooner than later and/or to own assets that are deflationary in nature
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Don’t make the mistake of leaving out things like taxes or inflation when you’re creating a financial plan around your hard-earned assets

2 Likes

Re: Binance Masterclass by Leezah(f): 10:47am On Apr 28
The best financial habit
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Investing is an asset accumulation game. And it’s not a game that you win overnight. It’s a marathon.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
One of the best ways to get the odds on your side is to develop and maintain rock solid financial habits
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Know that’s not as “sexy” as trying to find the next Amazon, but it’s sustainable and it works, regardless of who you are
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Of course, you still want to account for your day to day expenses and your lifestyle but budgeting and automating your investing is one of the best ways to get out of your own way and “force yourself” to start building assets
Re: Binance Masterclass by Leezah(f): 10:51am On Apr 28
Asset allocation involves dividing an investment portfolio among different asset classes, such as stocks, bonds, and cash. The process of determining which mix of assets to hold in your investment portfolio is a very individual. The asset allocation that works best for you at any given point in your life will depend your ability to tolerate risk & time horizon.

Time Horizon: The duration for which an investor intends to keep the money invested in the portfolio in order to achieve a particular financial goal..

Risk Tolerance: Risk tolerance is your ability and willingness to lose some or all of your original investment in exchange for greater potential returns.

Three types of investors:

Aggressive: This type of investor will want to maximise their return and is willing to accept a high amount of risk.

Moderate: This type of investor values higher long term returns and is willing to take moderate risk.

Conservative: This type of investor want modest income and capital growth with reasonable capital preservation.

What type of investor are you? Let us know in the comments below.

1 Like

Re: Binance Masterclass by Leezah(f): 10:53am On Apr 28
When placing a trade order, there are four main order types other the usual buy & sell buttons. Using just the buy and sell buttons can result in slippage. This is the difference between the price expected and the price at which the order is actually filled at - which can be the difference between a winning and losing position.

Understanding trade orders beyond the traditional “buy” and “sell” is important - and exactly how each order type is going to be executed in the market before you place your order
Re: Binance Masterclass by Leezah(f): 10:55am On Apr 28
NFT stands for non-fungible token.

An NFT is a unit of data, positioned on a blockchain. Each NFT can represent a unique digital or physical item, and is therefore non-fungible, i.e. not interchangeable. Simply put, these digital tokens represent certificates of ownership for virtual or physical assets. As such, NFTs are often linked to collectable digital files, including original artworks, songs, or videos.
Re: Binance Masterclass by Leezah(f): 10:56am On Apr 28
Emotional spending happens when we splash out on something because we’re feeling bored, lonely, worried, or perhaps because we’re celebrating something, like getting a new job.

There's nothing wrong with buying yourself nice things from time to time, as long as you can afford them and your finances are in order, but if you're spending more than you'd like to on non-necessities or are struggling to find the cash to pay the bills or pay down your debt, learning to recognize and curb your emotional spending can be an important tool.

Are you an emotional spender?
Re: Binance Masterclass by Leezah(f): 10:58am On Apr 28
A mutual fund is a professionally managed portfolio of stocks, bonds and/or other income vehicles devoted to a specific investment strategy or asset class. When investors buy shares in the fund, the mutual fund company pools that money to make investments on their behalf. A share represents a portion of the fund's holdings.

This type of investment is seen as less risky than investing in individual stocks, as your splitting your money into different assets which offer diversification. You’ll also benefit from the guidance of a professional fund manager, who’ll make decisions based on their experience and market research.

1 Like

Re: Binance Masterclass by Leezah(f): 10:58am On Apr 28
A bull market is a sustained increase in the prices of stocks or other assets over a given period of time. Prices for any asset — stocks, gold, bonds, abstract art — fluctuate constantly. When they appreciate rapidly over time, the condition can be called a bull market.

Unlike a bear market, which is generally considered to be a 20 percent loss from a peak that lasts for two months, there is no numerical measure for a bull market.

Bull markets are usually typified by wide-ranging optimism and confidence, with positive news driving more gains and negative news more likely to be overlooked.
Re: Binance Masterclass by Leezah(f): 10:59am On Apr 28
A Bear Market occurs when the price of a security is falling, and the negative outlook of the security causes the security’s price to continue to fall, causing a self-sustaining problem.

For a downturn like this to be officially considered a bear market, it must be on-going for longer than two months, otherwise it is known as a correction.

Bears are generally traders with a pessimistic view on markets that look to profit from a decline in prices. When prices fall, many investors are locking their profits from short-sell activities, and buyers who consider the prices as too low are jumping into the market again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make N500k Per Week / Standard Alliance Life Assurance Scam On Savings Plan / What Is The Best Business I Can Start With N2 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.