Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Have You Heard Of Pennee And How It Can Grow Your Food Business? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Heard Of Pennee And How It Can Grow Your Food Business? (414 Views)

What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? / How To List Your Food Business On Jumia Food And Start Making Money / Get Your Own Business Website For Your Food/catering Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Heard Of Pennee And How It Can Grow Your Food Business? by stanley70: 9:53am On Apr 20, 2021
Yes... I know you haven't heard of Pennee. But today I will explain what your business has been missing that other small business owners who are scaling their brand have.

The difference between where you want your business to be and where it is right now is PENNEE.

Don't be shocked. Pennee's only objective is to HELP SMALL BUSINESSES GROW.

So... What's Pennee? Or Who's Pennee? I know that your next question... Don't worry I will explain right now!

Pennee helps small and micro-businesses grow by providing access to loans, free learning resources, and business tools.

With Pennee, a business owner gets:

A dedicated corporate wallet - That is you get your own assigned business account. No CAC required, no minimum deposit, and no long and multiple queues. Our wallets are supported by FCMB. Pay bills, taxes, and insurance. You can also transfer to other bank accounts.

Access to Loans - Get asset financing for interest as low as 1.25% to 3% per month and get overdrafts at 0%. No collateral needed and credit is always available.
Automated accounting & sales support - Send invoices and receipts to your customers, manage your stock and automate your bookkeeping. In other words, become a professional without trying.

Growth Intelligence - receive real-time data analytics on what is going on in your business. Understand the nitty-gritty information that empowers your decision-making process. Where your customers are coming from, best days to make a sale, products to slow down on, etc.

Customer Management- manage all your customer information and build a better relationship with them.

You also get access to our free events and masterclasses. You can check us out on Pennee.co and if this is something that interests you, I can schedule a call to chat with you about answering all your questions and getting you started.

Now you know PENNEE... Funny enough, Pennee is right in your pocket! Yes, you can download Pennee App from Playstore on android but the iOS version for iPhone users will soon be published on Appstore.

The most amazing part is we can set up a meeting to discuss further if you want to get onboard with us after installing the App or before installing the App.

Simply send a WhatsApp message to +2349077269226.

Okay so what are you still waiting for? Get on board now!

You can find below attached images of two testimonials from Pennee users who are enjoying this benefits.

Re: Have You Heard Of Pennee And How It Can Grow Your Food Business? by jetwonder(m): 10:02am On Apr 20, 2021
Access to Loans - Get asset financing for interest as low as 1.25% to 3% per month
Where Is This Pennee Office?
#this Pennee Nawa O!

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard Of Pennee And How It Can Grow Your Food Business? by stanley70: 10:08am On Apr 20, 2021
jetwonder:
Access to Loans - Get asset financing for interest as low as 1.25% to 3% per month
#this Pennee Nawa O!

You can visit our office at >>> The Park. 86 Olonode Street, Alagomeji-Yaba.

Or chat me up on WhatsApp on 09077269226 and I will set up a Google meet meeting with you and our product team to educate you more on Pennee.

You can also listen to our Podcasts on spotify (People and Pennee) to hear testimonies from our users too.

Thanks.
Re: Have You Heard Of Pennee And How It Can Grow Your Food Business? by stanley70: 9:44am On Apr 23, 2021
jetwonder:
#this Pennee Nawa O!

You can also install the app from Playstore.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chrysanthemum Flowers Dryer / Remedy For Damaged Bleached Skin / Giveaway Update!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.