Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? (54423 Views)

Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 20, 2021
Some people are always quick to curse guys who claim to have slept with married women. But my question is, what about those married ladies that will never tell you they’re married?

So guys, have you dated a married woman unknowingly?

Let’s share!!!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by nairalander2020(m): 12:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
for me nope.

4 Likes

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
nairalander2020:
for me nope.

Okay let’s wait for those with experiences and learn from them.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Kriss216: 12:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
I've never dated a single mother talk more of a married woman. It's never in my To-do list.

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by habsydiamond(m): 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nope... And I don't pray for such... What most people do t know is that dating a married woman is like someone pouring out his destiny into an open basket to waste away....whats the usefulness of disturbing one self on a secured borehole with owner wey dey fetch am everyday to a two rings well wey no get owner that na once in a while dem dey fetch am... If u know u know

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by UsmanFodio: 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
Yes, I have done that before unknowingly when I was a copper in Delta State. She lied that she is a single mum

I will never advise anyone to marry from Delta state . Especially Warri, Urhobo, Ughelli and Environs. Those women can Bleep for Africa

278 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Opak001(m): 12:33pm On Apr 20, 2021
bro, it a experience I will not like to happen to any one.
meet this lady on a transit to a local government in where I base,everything when smooth throughout the journey,we get to exchange contact.
Unknowing to me she was weeks pregnant for her boyfriend or husband,things go good with us,good character,kind,sweet,everything was just too good.
Two months into what ever I should call it, she say she was pregnant for me that's was when it occur to me that men!,I need to settle down, omo boi don see wife material na,we then went for test and everything for I have heard alot of story from friends for every frist born child, man need to know the truth before you train another man pikin. sha it happens that she was already pregnant before we even meet.
Never saw her again since the day we departed from the hospital after the scan and everything.
Na oluwa save my head oooo.
2020 covid made me job hunting again,
I was no like "I for hear am for this life".
alaye always trust your instincts, e no go cheat you.
Thanks

295 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Morientez: 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2021
Mine was on two occasions.. first was at omoku Rivers state.. saw her on sunny afternoon so I decided to try my luck..
Approached her collected her capa code (phone number).. told her will call later in the day, then i left..
Got home dat same day then i decided to call her.. Called her and we got talking and I get to find out dat she was a student of college of education there in omoku.. During our discussion i notice something fishy on the background.. Was hearing ynaring.. Ynaring.. Uwaaa.. Uwaaa.. (baby cry) na so I japa oh

171 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Akwaibomdude(m): 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
Yet to

1 Like

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Morientez: 1:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
Second scenario was in ph.. Was standing in front of my shop when i sighted this fine ebony slim curvee gal..

Called her.. She came immediately (trust ph gals them too like money).. No much talk took her number.. then we begin to vibe immediately.. Trust ph gals na..

Was with her one day when i got a call from an unknown nigga claiming i was sleeping with his wife.. Treating to cut off ma head... Trust me now e know dey hard me to japa.

204 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by DaddyRochie1642: 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
Morientez:
Second scenario was in ph.. Was standing in front of my shop when i sighted this fine ebony slim curvee gal..

Called her.. She came immediately (trust ph gals them too like money).. No much talk took her number.. then we begin to vibe immediately.. Trust ph gals na..

Was with her one day when i got a call from an unknown nigga claiming i was sleeping with his wife.. Treating to cut off ma head... Trust me now e know dey hard me to japa.

grin grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by SavageResponse(m): 3:05pm On Apr 20, 2021
Kriss216:
I've never dated a single mother talk more of a married woman. It's never in my To-do list.

The question is asking whether you have done it unknowingly

105 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by GeneralPula: 3:06pm On Apr 20, 2021
UsmanFodio:
Yes, I have done that before unknowingly when I was a copper in Delta State. She lied that she is a single mum

I will never advise anyone to marry from Delta state . Especially Warri, Urhobo, Ughelli and Environs. Those women can Bleep for Africa

After Lagos state, delta state girls are the 2nd interms of population on inmsg App..

21 Likes

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by SavageResponse(m): 3:10pm On Apr 20, 2021
Morientez:

Lookadiswan...he's even afraid of death grin

7 Likes

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
Morientez:

na because of you naira Marley sing japa japa..lol

5 Likes

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by punisha: 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
yes I dated her when she was married I was so angry that I killed ten cows and sacrificed to the gods.

since you people like talking rubbish here, shall we begin then...

15 Likes

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Jessicaos(f): 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
No

1 Like

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by LuQuLuQu(m): 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
Another lame question
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by blinking001(m): 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
Spits. It never ends well

2 Shares

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Bryan88(m): 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
YES
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by millionboi(m): 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
H
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Revere27: 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
Some of us still dey single not to talk of mistakenly date married woman who wink

1 Like

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Respect55(m): 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
What God cannot do does not exist.

5 Likes

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by elotajohn1(m): 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
Yeah.

Her hubby dey abroad for a long time. She didn't tell me till the day she was sending movies to me via Xender. She mistakenly sent a short clip of she and her man during their intro.

Thank God we never even go deep into the relationship and s*x never start between us

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by lkillbrokehoes: 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
No way!
Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by anslemarinze52(m): 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
UsmanFodio:

lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by millionboi(m): 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
Kriss216:

unknowningly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by helinues: 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
grin

Dating married woman unknowingly simply means the person has no love map

1 Like

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by designgoodze: 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
Hire me for quality work

2 Likes

Re: Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2021
grin... Knowingly and intentionally !!! At the Church grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A 16-Year-Old Girl Went For Family Planning Because Of Her Boyfriend / Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) / Man Marries Two Beautiful Women In Delta State (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.