Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) (8780 Views)

Man Calls Out Lady For Failing To Visit Him After Booking A Flight (Video) / Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy / Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by Supreme01: 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2021
A Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady after he mistakenly sent N500,000 to her instate of N5,000.

2 Shares

Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by Supreme01: 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2021
Here is their chat

1 Share

Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by Supreme01: 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2021
There future is truly women grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
Na so E dey be.... Just do your own and leave the rest. At least this one na money.
My own them wan kill me.
Saw this pregnant lady at idimu busstop. I was going to ayobo and as she dey rain I say make I help her. She say she go drop for gate.... No yawa. I dey drive dey listen music. Immediately we got to gate I park make madam comedown so I go fit continue. She said thank you sir and came to the drivers side. I think say she wan say thanks na so she put hand for my ignition key start to shout ole ole ole. At first I was taken aback and was shellshocked but as Omo Eko Gidi my brain started working. Slammed her hand away from the ignition pressed my throttle. She fell down. The anger in me was so much I braked and put the car in reverse. Lord almighty knows say if she no move I go grind her to pulp and still japa. how she take escape my tyre I no know. Engage drive again I zoomed off entered the nearest station and made a report. Wetin olopa go tell me..bros na God save you. Na so them dey snatch motor for here. And una know una dey station. Since then even if angel Michael with halo stand for road make I carry am na lie.
So bros na so E be. Pele

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by lilvicky68(m): 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
Greed has gotten the best of her...

3 Likes

Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by Romanoff(f): 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
No be until you carry gun you be thief o.

Fine girl like this.

5 Likes

Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by longetivity(m): 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
Igbo babes no dey joke with money

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by Jdaughter(f): 3:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
I thought the transfer was in Nigerian currency.

4 Likes

Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by DaddyRochie1642: 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
I don dey doubt the story you guys bring here grin

4 Likes

Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by tosik(m): 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2021
but if na a guy that ask for help you will hear.............................................

7 Likes

Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by LeeSantos(m): 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2021
I have never seen or heard of a lady complaint she mistakenly sent more than the amount a guy asked for. And we should please help her tell the guy to send her money back.

Ladies don't really have hope in this part of the world..

5 Likes

Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by Supreme01: 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Na so E dey be.... Just do your own and leave the rest. At least this one na money.
My own them wan kill me.
Saw this pregnant lady at idimu busstop. I was going to ayobo and as she dey rain I say make I help her. She say she go drop for gate.... No yawa. I dey drive dey listen music. Immediately we got to gate I park make madam comedown so I go fit continue. She said thank you sir and came to the drivers side. I think say she wan say thanks na so she put hand for my ignition key start to shout ole ole ole. At first I was taken aback and was shellshocked but as Omo Eko Gidi my brain started working. Slammed her hand away from the ignition pressed my throttle. She fell down. The anger in me was so much I braked and put the car in reverse. Lord almighty knows say if she no move I go grind her to pulp and still japa. how she take escape my tyre I no know. Engage drive again I zoomed off entered the nearest station and made a report. Wetin olopa go tell me..bros na God save you. Na so them dey snatch motor for here. And una know una dey station. Since then even if angel Michael with halo stand for road make I carry am na lie.
So bros na so E be. Pele

Your own hot oo

10 Likes

Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by Monogamy: 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
The guy is not telling the truth...

You sent 500k instead of 5000 not even 50k

10 Likes

Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by Aflix(m): 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
MejiLoyon:
My own them wan kill me.
So bros na so E be. Pele
Are you for real?
Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by slawormiir: 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by habsydiamond(m): 4:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
I still dey think am oo how u take press extra double zeros.... Ur phone must have keypad problem

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by jesmond3945: 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2021
My problem is why do our diasporans loose their senses when they see woman. I bet that if it was your fellow, you won't give him one naira? Nawa o.

2 Likes

Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by Ishilove: 4:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
This guy never tell us wetin really happen

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
good for him. if na him fellow nigga beg am for for light change he'll snub or like he doesn't have..

meanwhile, happy 420 to all responsible stoners worldwide
#Green

2 Likes

Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by Sonnobax15(m): 4:55pm On Apr 20, 2021
shocked

I'd be lying if I should say I've pity for this dude..

If to say na him fellow guyman nai ask am for help,I believe say he for no gree give am

Na then your go hear that their mumu slang--"There's no money on ground"

Mumu man

Sister Ngozi,you did well jare.

2 Likes

Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by TarOrfeeek: 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
If na your Papaask you now

You go tell an "let me see what I can do"

But because of toto you done send plus your resume flight money.

3 Likes

Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:03pm On Apr 20, 2021
before I send you money after counting the zero's like 6x I dey call neighbors to help me recount am before I press send

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by Khd95(m): 5:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
THE FUTURE IS FRAUDTSTER cheesy

but bros how do you send 500k instead of 50k, like how, was you drunk or jonzed

you nver tell us the full story o
Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by doubleE70: 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by doubleE70: 5:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
ahh why will he send 500k instead of 5k abi he no sabi count ni.

or he must have been high on cigar and alcohol.
chaiiii alcohol na bastard.
Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by Samfloxin(m): 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
if you see her roaming mad tomorrow you will start pitying her.

2 Likes

Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by GeneralPula: 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
Yamleg girls...See as she use cream spoil skin in the name of I want to be light..

Spiitt!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by abeniagbon(m): 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
if na guy now they won't send him help, tell me your mind. na to do what will lead to married before it goes wrong

2 Likes

Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by MickzyDonald: 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
If it was a fellow guy I'm very sure this dude might not help at all, no the mr helper has been scammed, i pray you collect back your cash, but please post us the full update first

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by ihatebuhari(f): 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
MejiLoyon:
My own them wan kill me.
So bros na so E be. Pele
are you serious? Thank God you're safe.
Re: Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) by cassidy1996(m): 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
runs gone wrong

(1) (2) (Reply)

Excellent Romantic Love Messages To Make Her Fall In Love / 12 Sex Facts That Will Make You Laugh / If You Find This On Your Wife's Phone, How Will U React ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.