Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,593 members, 7,801,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

My Experience With A Married Woman In Abeokuta - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Married Woman In Abeokuta (8176 Views)

Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Married Woman In Abeokuta by officialmario(m): 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2021
I saw a trend on the romance page "titled". 'dating married woman unknowingly' i would love to share my little experience with the whole house.,
let me pick my pen

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman In Abeokuta by habsydiamond(m): 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
Be fast nao.. I dey wait oo

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman In Abeokuta by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
Mario the zobo making machine. If you love zobo read Mario story.

Spoiler alert...him story no dey finish

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman In Abeokuta by Sonnobax15(m): 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2021
lipsrsealed

Lemme book space first and wait till you drop the bomb.. Because e be like this thing go enter fp
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman In Abeokuta by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

Lemme book space first and wait till you drop the bomb.. Because e be like this thing go enter fp

I'm with you my niggur!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman In Abeokuta by Cholls(m): 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2021
My brothers oya come and carry ya own make we hear watin Bros wan talk

15 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman In Abeokuta by Jdaughter(f): 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
Let's hear you if time permits.
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman In Abeokuta by Rimsd(m): 5:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
Are you there??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman In Abeokuta by ThePrincipal: 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
What experience? OP, I can confidently say that you lack experience bro! Abi, what is this? You come dey book space to post
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman In Abeokuta by officialmario(m): 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Mario the zobo making machine. If you love zobo read Mario story.

Spoiler alert...
him story no dey finish
It is as if my story does'nt finish, the problem is that i am using a button phone and i find it hard to type at times, i use small phone to trend.
i am deeply sorry if i have'nt been able to give you the best.
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman In Abeokuta by officialmario(m): 5:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
ThePrincipal:
What experience? OP, I can confidently say that you lack experience bro! Abi, what is this? You come dey book space to post
And what does that mean?
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman In Abeokuta by ThePrincipal: 5:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
officialmario:

And what does that mean?

Instead of replying me, write the f***king story! That is what it means. If you have any experience, tell us, stop replying, ok?

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman In Abeokuta by samwash(m): 6:33pm On Apr 20, 2021
@op,why not share ur experience in that thread,instead of opening ur own thread.
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman In Abeokuta by candyguyofficia(m): 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
Following
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman In Abeokuta by Donspicey: 8:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
Hmmmmm.... since 5pm op never type finish....

I see another cruise thread....
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman In Abeokuta by Donspicey: 8:42pm On Apr 20, 2021

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman In Abeokuta by Offpoint1: 8:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
Take your time bro, it's not easy to come up with a make up story, so let me sit up and expect it.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman In Abeokuta by JONSYN7154: 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2021
Donspicey:

I think he want to copy and paste from another blog
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman In Abeokuta by Donspicey: 9:23pm On Apr 20, 2021
JONSYN7154:
I think he want to copy and paste from another blog

Lolsssss see wahala for kasala.....

Op dey ment.....
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman In Abeokuta by JONSYN7154: 9:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
Donspicey:

Lolsssss see wahala for kasala.....

Op dey ment.....
wwtin u want make I tok. since we dey wait for am him never update d tori.
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman In Abeokuta by olaolaking: 10:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
You never even start, you don dey fail
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman In Abeokuta by my3name(m): 10:43pm On Apr 20, 2021
officialmario we still dey wait oo
no story yet
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman In Abeokuta by codedphyness(m): 11:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
guy u no wel oo
wie d tory na
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman In Abeokuta by elotajohn1(m): 11:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
Space booked
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman In Abeokuta by ChiefSosa(m): 5:59am On Apr 21, 2021
Patronize me o

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman In Abeokuta by BSdetector: 6:04am On Apr 21, 2021
officialmario:
I saw a trend on the romance page "titled". 'dating married woman unknowingly'
i would love to share my little experience with the whole house.,

let me pick my pen

Since yesterday at 4pm, still loading.....

Baba dey take time fabricate him bvllshit...sakamanje incoming.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman In Abeokuta by Blesyn22(m): 6:14am On Apr 21, 2021
BSdetector:

Since yesterday at 4pm, still loading.....
Baba dey take time fabricate him bvllshit...sakamanje incoming.

Turamania
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman In Abeokuta by Kobicove(m): 6:36am On Apr 21, 2021
officialmario:
I saw a trend on the romance page "titled". 'dating married woman unknowingly'
i would love to share my little experience with the whole house.,

let me pick my pen

Over 12 hours later, the story is still loading... angry
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman In Abeokuta by femi4: 7:17am On Apr 21, 2021
**Grab popcorn**. Coming back to read the story 12hrs later
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman In Abeokuta by HONESTFACT101(m): 7:25am On Apr 21, 2021
......signing out

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Major Things Women Do When They Want To Lure Men To Bed / How To Finger A Lady / LADIES: if you don't have this CURVE you can't attract the best of men ( + 25)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.