Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State (40322 Views)

Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) / My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) / "The Glory Land Castle” In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by mywells: 8:18pm On Apr 20, 2021
State of the local punk.
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by ECHICHE: 8:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
What is special about the picture.....No skye scrapper, inspite of the monthly billions Bayelsa received for just 8 LGA, nothing to show.

Bayelsa state is one of the poorest state in Nig.
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by mywells: 8:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
come here at night looks like ghost town
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by robosky02(m): 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2021
Na so where the dirty tombia junction and igbogene area

Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
ToluNazzal:
Here's a beautiful drone images of Yenagoa in the oil state of Bayelsa. The city is one of the greenest in Nigeria and it definitely boasts of some of the best roads as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LriboWphEAM
Bayelsa still looks like a town after several billions of dollars earned and "spent" there. I think they have not really had visionary and very hardworking political leaders.
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by don3e(m): 8:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
ToluNazzal:
Here's a beautiful drone images of Yenagoa in the oil state of Bayelsa. The city is one of the greenest in Nigeria and it definitely boasts of some of the best roads as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LriboWphEAM
���� Is this the Yenagoa, I dey�� Real bad oooo. Yes " Berger Junction @ Express", "Tombia Roundabout"....are the two major roads in Yenagoa. Even at that, No drainage system; Let small rain fall⛈️ people in their houses will be living with Water�. I feel for the people.
Corpers are the best to tell about the state.
If Tombia Road is blocked, then the state Capital is completely block, cos' that is the in and out of that state capital.
The Government can do more road to help her citizen.
God bless Yenagoa! God bless Bayelsa!! God bless Nigeria
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by wolement: 8:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
TheZebra:
Lol, very mediocre pictures. People may think I'm being sentimental, but the truth is Kaduna state is 200times better and finer than this nonsense thing I'm seeing despite bayelsa being an oil state, it's a shame, big shame

Let's see your Kaduna.
Where is your Kaduna getting the money from?
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Royaldave200(m): 8:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
Kakamorufu:
flyover dey bayelsa? never seen it before

There is, in fact it's the major link road and only flyover in the entire bayelsa
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Zeezenho: 9:12pm On Apr 20, 2021
TheZebra:
Lol, very mediocre pictures. People may think I'm being sentimental, but the truth is Kaduna state is 200times better and finer than this nonsense thing I'm seeing despite bayelsa being an oil state, it's a shame, big shame

You are right.kadina was built with bayelsas money.
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Preye1599(m): 9:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
Seems you don’t live in bayelsa, how can you say we have good roads?
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by sniperr007(m): 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
tophumble:
This is beautiful.

I think today is a day to showcase Universities across Africa on Nairaland.

Abeg make una show University of Agriculture, Makurdi and Federal University Oye Ekiti.

Thanks

With stagnant water that breeds mosquito.
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
orlaglobal234:
Have you visit Ado Ekiti or Osogbo before these two state you mentioned above are not in same level with those places you mentioned above go and do your research again
Absolutely I served in osun for a while before redeployment
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by effido666: 9:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
Bayelsans should be ashamed of themselves for showing this swimming pool as a beautiful state.......an oil rich state and the habitat of formal president of the federal republic of Nigeria...... It's really a shame on them.
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by FatherOfJesus: 9:36pm On Apr 20, 2021
seniorkachion:

The only reasonable comparison is with Abakaliki, Ado Ekiti, Lokoja, and other capitals of states that were created in 1996.
Yes, exactly

1 Like

Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Kakamorufu(m): 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2021
smasher1:

Yes, NNPC-Julius Berger round about/bridge. Over 5 years in existence
wow. which side e dey?
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by pepericozi: 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2021
Beautiful pictures. You can't see this in south west because the leaders are insane. They pocketed all funds for community development.
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Kakamorufu(m): 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2021
Royaldave200:

There is, in fact it's the major link road and only flyover in the entire bayelsa
I guess it's after Tombia junction
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by sulaak(m): 11:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

You've shown how unintelligent and stupid you are,when was kaduna Created? 1967 and the former and present capital of whole north including Middle belt but u stupidly compare it with bayelsa of 1996,that is stupid of u

How long did it take Dubai to become the city that it is today. Yenagoa is a glorified village.
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by sulaak(m): 11:34pm On Apr 20, 2021
Zeezenho:

You are right.kadina was built with bayelsas money.

Then Beyelsas money should start building Yenagoa. Stop funding militant and invest in social and infrastructure development
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by spayor(m): 11:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
truthstands01:
Very beautiful
ehn....no talk ahm again...Na we dey here
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Icon79(m): 12:27am On Apr 21, 2021
Looks like a small village in Anambra state sef ... such as Agulueri. Truth is, except for the cities that were developed by the federal government: Abuja and Lagos for instance, the cities in Igboland (Enugu, Onitsha, Abakaliki, Owerri, Aba, Awka, Umuahia, etc) are way better than any other city in Nigeria.

#IgboAmaka

O pari

Jalaw:
I'm not impressed
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by smasher1(m): 4:23am On Apr 21, 2021
Kakamorufu:
wow. which side e dey?

Berger round about, by Bayelsa uncompleted hotel that is the new express road, double lane from Tombia to Oxbow lake towards the end of that road

1 Like

Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by sanesta: 7:02am On Apr 21, 2021
TheZebra:
Compering kaduna to Bayelsa is an insult to kaduna.
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by steam74: 7:04am On Apr 21, 2021
Very Shameful.
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Ikwerelastborn: 7:41am On Apr 21, 2021
sulaak:

How long did it take Dubai to become the city that it is today. Yenagoa is a glorified village.
Then why is your Nigeria not like dubai if it doesnt take long,stupid and unintelligent people everywhere
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 21, 2021
That's just the city centre other places in Bayelsa are flooded and immotorable, all you see is swamps and hideouts.
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 21, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Then why is your Nigeria not like dubai if it doesnt take long,stupid and unintelligent people everywhere

But it is true, bayelsa is a glorified village, there is no electricity in the state, citizens drink river water.
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Kakamorufu(m): 7:47am On Apr 21, 2021
smasher1:

Berger round about, by Bayelsa uncompleted hotel that is the new express road, double lane from Tombia to Oxbow lake towards the end of that road
oh. cool, i go check am out one day
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Kakamorufu(m): 7:48am On Apr 21, 2021
smasher1:

oh. cool, i go check am out one day cool
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by wayodude(m): 8:06am On Apr 21, 2021
What really was the purpose of this video? To showcase development or a lack of it?

In my opinion this shows Yenagoa in very very poor light, no offense intended...Even by African standards it is deplorable.
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by brownbib(m): 8:29am On Apr 21, 2021
Mediocrity at its peak. Nothing is happening there.
Re: Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by Babaibeji2020(m): 10:21am On Apr 21, 2021
angry
Are you talking about the same Yenagoa that I'm inside now, abi it's another one? angry
Why not take the drone to Otueke road, the collapsed bridges all over that axis. How about Obelle, Gwegwe or Ariettalin streets?
You went to that over rated "monkey Bridge" tagged as a flyover @Berger and the patch ~patch @ Tombia & you think you can fool non residents that this is Utopian!
Take your drones to Akwa Ibom, make comparisons before you get us angry!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Urhobo Students Union Vice President Burnt To Death In Bayelsa Auto Crash / Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria / Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.