Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,988 members, 7,799,392 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics (32820 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Fans Who Say Working Out Has Made Her Uglier / Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan / Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by drinoayo: 7:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nollywood actress Uche Ogbodo has again responded to critics mocking her for exposing her baby bump, Igbere TV reports.

The 35-year-old shared a post on Instagram on Monday, saying that she was the one carrying her pregnancy, not a surrogate mother.

According to her, she had to say it so that no one would accuse her of stealing a baby when she eventually gives birth.

“Because E Get As Unah Dey Behave for this Social Media ���. I no wan hear Yen Yen Yen!” she wrote in Pidgin English.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN3TjuWpfaV/?igshid=hk8w0xycubrw

The 35-year-old was recently criticised for wearing a green jumpsuit exposing her baby bump.

She has however been unperturbed, and continues to share baby bump pictures on Instagram.

Presently, she has a 6-year-old daughter Mildred.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by immaculateheart: 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
Shift please

16 Likes

Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by lilvicky68(m): 7:36pm On Apr 20, 2021
You should be proud na..even the Bible says go ye Into the world and multiply..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by mogbeyiteren: 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2021
No shame again

4 Likes

Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by esmarcq(m): 9:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nansense
Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by Timinho23: 9:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
her pregnancy... everybody should mind their business

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by Donlamzy(m): 9:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
There’s actually nothing that can satisfy we humans fr, the way people normally drag all these public figures for shushu media ehn, omo, naso them talk say no be Funke akindele born those twins that time too because she no do baby shower.... she actually has a point tho, No be everybody fit be like Banky and Adesuwa

6 Likes

Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by SQLmastar(m): 9:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
A certified dickkmastr. Proficient in Mouthology And Pvssy humping!
Can't you control yourself until marriage? Of if your pvssy scratches you regularly, get a dilddo asap!
Premarital coitus is a SIN!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by thelinguist: 9:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
Super story
Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by xcesspaschal(m): 9:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
Pregnancy....one of the politics of female power.
Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by Illuminatiship(m): 9:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
ok
Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by aminusabaru(m): 9:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
what is my concern i dnt even know u
Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by TheStranger: 9:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
Na so
Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by Illuminatiship(m): 9:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
ashawo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by Numerouno94(m): 9:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
sad Mtcheeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
Funny enough I don’t know any movie this girl has acted

1 Like

Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by sthecy(f): 9:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
Na wa ooh....uche and pregnancy matter all de time
Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nah so... No big deal.... It's her belle and no one have the right to say shit to her... Most people that will still abuse her are born illegitimately

4 Likes

Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by ojun50(m): 9:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
Congratulations
Show them abeg
Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by kingsceedon(m): 9:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nigerians should learn how to dey their dey, person no go get belle in peace again? Hanty if you like show the entire world your pussy, na you get your thing.

1 Like

Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by gift2xl: 9:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
Her problem.

1 Like

Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:36pm On Apr 20, 2021
When I see some women with pregnancy,

What goes in my mind is " so you self dey ffucck ?, you self dey collect better penn##s "

grin grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

3 Likes

Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by kenzysmith: 9:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
Mercy Jonson she married legally, tonto dike married legally, even tone makinwa awon feminist married legally. Anty you nor dey shame mumu this lady dey vex me I swear

6 Likes

Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by centilad(m): 9:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
Shldnt be always all about you pls.. till you end up shamelessly posing n**ed with your bump.

There re other postures, pictures, looks.. activities you can do/think of that'll surely make more positive impact in the next generation's mentality rather than the next absurd filthy trash you're about uploading.

Did you know?
Whatever gets posted can't be completely deleted from the internet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by ozark(m): 9:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
Get 500gb,1tb external hard drive with HD movies of recent both series and single movies,check signature
Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by Kingspin(m): 9:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
You still learning
Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by Donchieli: 9:40pm On Apr 20, 2021
Backwardness done make Nigerians no de see front again

E de very difficult to please typical 9ja person
Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by saphiere(f): 9:40pm On Apr 20, 2021
drinoayo:
Nollywood actress Uche Ogbodo has again responded to critics mocking her for exposing her baby bump, Igbere TV reports.

The 35-year-old shared a post on Instagram on Monday, saying that she was the one carrying her pregnancy, not a surrogate mother.

According to her, she had to say it so that no one would accuse her of stealing a baby when she eventually gives birth.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN3TjuWpfaV/?igshid=hk8w0xycubrw

The 35-year-old was recently criticised for wearing a green jumpsuit exposing her baby bump.

She has however been unperturbed, and continues to share baby bump pictures on Instagram.

Presently, she has a 6-year-old daughter Mildred.
Pepper dem womb watchers

1 Like

Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by Donchieli: 9:41pm On Apr 20, 2021
Bros shey na dilddo no be sin

Wer you borrow this brain from

Abeg return am

Kolewerk

SQLmastar:
A certified dickkmastr. Proficient in Mouthology And Pvssy humping!
Can't you control yourself until marriage? Of if your pvssy scratches you regularly, get a dilddo asap!
Premarital coitus is a SIN!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Looks Sexy In Ripped Jeans / I Go Dye Built A Hover Craft Ship (Throwback Photo) / Independence Day Photo Of Olajumoke Orisaguna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.