Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,867 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Ed Woodward Has Resigned As Chairman Of Manchester United. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ed Woodward Has Resigned As Chairman Of Manchester United. (30051 Views)

Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final / Man United Fans Attack Ed Woodward's House With Flares (Video) / EPL: Ed Woodward Reveals Why Man United Sacked Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ed Woodward Has Resigned As Chairman Of Manchester United. by fergie001: 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
oluDharay:

I'm about to call you out ooo! Am really so happy
Seriously Woodward is really our major problem.

Making an Economist as our chairman was a great mistake.

I hope someone with great passion for football can take over from him
It is a very good news.

PS: He will leave ending 2021. He already agreed with the Glazers before now but the announcement was kept under wraps.....they just released it to douse tensions.

He is still leave ending 2021.
Re: Ed Woodward Has Resigned As Chairman Of Manchester United. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:34pm On Apr 20, 2021
tayolove12:
Ain't no understand what this people really want
stopeeit
Re: Ed Woodward Has Resigned As Chairman Of Manchester United. by Myketuale(m): 8:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
joelbooks:
Ed Woodward has resigned as chairman of Manchester United.

https://twitter.com/talkSPORT/status/1384580215016460288

Vice Chairman
correct that
Re: Ed Woodward Has Resigned As Chairman Of Manchester United. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
Will stay till end of season
Re: Ed Woodward Has Resigned As Chairman Of Manchester United. by frankson1(m): 8:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
Anter:
This is serious,super league causing serious ripples.

They just want to scatter the football game. If truly Man. City and Liverpool are withdrawing then all the teams that started this nonsense should cover their faces in shame.
Re: Ed Woodward Has Resigned As Chairman Of Manchester United. by Unrated900(m): 8:43pm On Apr 20, 2021
mperornero:
Ftc grin
I dedicate this Ftc to all Manchester city fans and lovers of good football..
As for Man - ure I just hope this would bring a long lasting change to the team, I no like them normally but for the sake of my weekly #100 ticket wey them dey cut.
Lastly shout out to Glo 4G , you made me proud!! grin cheesy cheesy

This is all about Man U and you are celebrating Manchester city

Guy you are irrelevant
Re: Ed Woodward Has Resigned As Chairman Of Manchester United. by Lomprico2: 8:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
Hallelujah!

Man U is back GGMU!
Re: Ed Woodward Has Resigned As Chairman Of Manchester United. by notoriousbabe: 8:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
ManOfCompetence:
Poor decision making has made this man lose his job.......I hope man utd get a suitable replacement......
why will they not get a suitable replacement? Have you forgotten that oyinbo people are always in suit?
Re: Ed Woodward Has Resigned As Chairman Of Manchester United. by mozona(m): 8:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
is a good news to man utd fan
Re: Ed Woodward Has Resigned As Chairman Of Manchester United. by notoriousbabe: 9:01pm On Apr 20, 2021
extol1:
Woodward was never a chairman of man utd but vice chairman. so the heading and contents is confusing
no mind mynd44 na so she go dey misinform people up and down
Re: Ed Woodward Has Resigned As Chairman Of Manchester United. by tayolove12(m): 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
stopeeit

Pele oooh
Re: Ed Woodward Has Resigned As Chairman Of Manchester United. by OmoManU: 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2021
NaijaMutant:
The drama has been pulsating in the in the last 3 days. grin

Pantami what are you waiting for

Geddifork out of here

U go wail tire

Pantami is going no where,no hiding place for criminals in Nigeria anymore, no matter where you hide NIN would fish u out
Re: Ed Woodward Has Resigned As Chairman Of Manchester United. by oluDharay(m): 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2021
fergie001:

It is a very good news.

PS: He will leave ending 2021. He already agreed with the Glazers before now but the announcement was kept under wraps.....they just released it to douse tensions.

He is still leave ending 2021.

I'm really happy
Re: Ed Woodward Has Resigned As Chairman Of Manchester United. by alfredilly: 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2021
ManOfCompetence:
Poor decision making has made this man lose his job.......I hope man utd get a suitable replacement......

He has no job here. He has been a cankerworm, retarding the growth of our club. What a great news
Re: Ed Woodward Has Resigned As Chairman Of Manchester United. by Albert0011(m): 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2021
mperornero:
Ftc grin
I dedicate this Ftc to all Manchester city fans and lovers of good football..
As for Man - ure I just hope this would bring a long lasting change to the team, I no like them normally but for the sake of my weekly #100 ticket wey them dey cut.
Lastly shout out to Glo 4G , you made me proud!! grin cheesy cheesy
Oga if u like hate them from now till tomorrow.
The noisy neighbors won't near their achievement in 100 years to come.
Re: Ed Woodward Has Resigned As Chairman Of Manchester United. by dadamonie150: 9:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
ok Mr OP
Re: Ed Woodward Has Resigned As Chairman Of Manchester United. by Ickes: 9:36pm On Apr 20, 2021
ifytrik:
Did i just read that judas edwoodward has resigned? Wow! I don't have anything personal against edwoodward but am going to celebrate his resignation with 3 botles of heineken, every reasonable man united fan should join me in this celebration.
Heineken na 500 ×3 =1500 (1 pot of soup)
Re: Ed Woodward Has Resigned As Chairman Of Manchester United. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 20, 2021
ifytrik:
Did i just read that judas edwoodward has resigned? Wow! I don't have anything personal against edwoodward but am going to celebrate his resignation with 3 botles of heineken, every reasonable man united fan should join me in this celebration.
I support this comment with a crate of Trophy.
Re: Ed Woodward Has Resigned As Chairman Of Manchester United. by PremierGuy(m): 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
Too much greed in the beautiful game of football
Re: Ed Woodward Has Resigned As Chairman Of Manchester United. by ifytrik(m): 10:06pm On Apr 20, 2021
Shile981:

I support this comment with a crate of Trophy.
let's the celebration begin bro
Re: Ed Woodward Has Resigned As Chairman Of Manchester United. by superjab247: 10:28pm On Apr 20, 2021
bentwood85:
GGMU
Man it's would trash psg on this ueafa semi final, Abi how u see the match cool
Re: Ed Woodward Has Resigned As Chairman Of Manchester United. by Housing(m): 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ed Woodward is not Chairman of Manchester United, but Vice-Chairman.

Mod should correct that
Re: Ed Woodward Has Resigned As Chairman Of Manchester United. by ofiko123(m): 10:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
Wishing him success in his future endeavors..
Re: Ed Woodward Has Resigned As Chairman Of Manchester United. by ayenale1(m): 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
And one pantami still dey office
Re: Ed Woodward Has Resigned As Chairman Of Manchester United. by damiloladuke: 12:07am On Apr 21, 2021
OK
Re: Ed Woodward Has Resigned As Chairman Of Manchester United. by themanderon: 12:38am On Apr 21, 2021
Ed has been a disaster since David Gill left Manchester United. A good thing he has left.
Re: Ed Woodward Has Resigned As Chairman Of Manchester United. by Confidens52(m): 4:46am On Apr 21, 2021
thanks to ALLAH this useless slowpoke at last leave man united alone.me now Dancing azonto to this great news
Re: Ed Woodward Has Resigned As Chairman Of Manchester United. by padi94(m): 8:09am On Apr 21, 2021
Best news ever, slosker head get oil... He will now succeed at man utd
Re: Ed Woodward Has Resigned As Chairman Of Manchester United. by snowball11(m): 10:35am On Apr 21, 2021
Joejonah:
Oyibo people too get conscience.

Unlike the fools we have in Africa especially Nigeria, that will prefer to die on the seat even when the populace want them out!
Re: Ed Woodward Has Resigned As Chairman Of Manchester United. by Utycar: 1:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
ifytrik:

True talk brother only real United Fan's will celebrate this great news of relief
Re: Ed Woodward Has Resigned As Chairman Of Manchester United. by Djangote: 2:20pm On Apr 21, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Twitter Handle Shades Chelsea FC / Musa Makes Pillars Debut In 5-2 Victory Over Dabo Babes / Late Stephen Keshi's Son, Stephen Jr Shares Dope New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.