Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,577 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order (17560 Views)

Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court / Eko Hotel Attempted To Stop Super Eagles From Using Gym (Video) / Benin Fans Stop Super Eagles Players For Leaving The Stadium As Angry Youth ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by Odingo1: 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
What the hell is Super League
Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by GeneralPula: 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
This ESL will introduce a lot of things into football..

You’ll be surprised that even, Asia champions league will arise..

Well, maybe it’s time for Africa champions league to come up !

1 Like

Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by Ajimusty2: 8:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
I
Sheuns:
Wahala no go finish for this. But with all these projections of making millions of euros, if fans no come watch am nko?
bro fans no get option,as am writing this there is an online debate for arsenal fans,and those who want that esl are more than those against it

2 Likes

Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by saintmm(m): 8:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
and battles have started! hope the court judgement will be obeyed (please don't mind me I'm a Nigerian ruled by Pa Buhari).
UEFA FIFA and all their affiliates should stop their battle of wit with these club's. call them, discuss and listen to their concerns present your own side of the bargain and settle for truce with them hence, football will outgrow them and they will become yesterday while still being there.
there is no stoppage to an idea whose time has come!

I rise
Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
Virus99:
Man U and Juventus President are both pvssies for resigning.

ESL is here to stay !

I trust my President Perez cool
Perez is the owner of the club, Woodward isn't owner of man United

The glazers are the ones who struck deal with perez

Modified

I was corrected on this error, thanks
Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by Julius302: 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
Virus99:

ESL is here to stay !

na only your real Madrid go play am

3 Likes

Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by EzeNri(m): 8:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
Real Madrid can take their farmers league to ESL. We from EPL no dey do again.
Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by Julius302: 8:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
Seven straight football news in nairaland it has never happen before.
Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by emmy512: 8:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
slachtoffers:
The court is wasting its time.

ESL that has scattered grin grin

People resigning back to back and clubs pulling out back to back grin grin

The should have continued with their greedy ESL them no dey tell person wey chop okpa make him drink water grin grin
one thing I'm sure of is this resignations isn't about honour but plans they've made among themselves.

I can understand Woodward resigning, but Agnelli?? really? NO.
they are just taking themselves out to prevent whatever they're about to do from affect the clubs in worse ways of at all any
Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
brosom:
In celin Dion voice:- This is getting seeerioous.

Haha Haha.... omo u na bady guy..

and I love that particular track o!

"Are you thinking 'bout you or us? Don't say what you're about to say Look back before you leave my life Be sure before you close that door Before you roll those dice Baby, think twi-"
Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by Cypolin: 8:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
Fifa should look before they leap.
Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by mechanics(m): 8:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nice one.
Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by Topmaike007(m): 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
Virus99:

ESL is here to stay !

yeah bro... We madridsta know that papa Perez is the main odogwu

1 Like

Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by mozona(m): 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
ESL will be abandon cos of the people against it is more compare to don people who want it
Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by brosom(m): 8:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
NwaIgboBoy:

"Are you thinking 'bout you or us? Don't say what you're about to say Look back before you leave my life Be sure before you close that door Before you roll those dice Baby, think twi-"
Omo I really love that track o.

Back in days when mumu love dey shark me for sec day's, na so I come dey sing the song for one idiot girl that year grin
NwaIgboBoy:

Omo I really love that track o.

Back in days when mumu love dey shark me for sec day's, na so I come dey sing the song for one idiot girl that year
Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by Andyblaze: 8:59pm On Apr 20, 2021

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN TODAYS SURE GAME DM ME ON WHATSAPP @ 0903 - 676- 5331

GAME TYPE ; HT/FT
ODD = ( 4 - 6 ) ODDS
SAFETY : 1 0 0 %

PAYMENT AFTER WON

GAME IA A FIXED GAME AND IS RELIABLE.

Emma u still dey do fixed match��� poor local scammer.
Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by maasoap(m): 9:01pm On Apr 20, 2021
PlayMaker14:
UEFA and FIFA is going through what some young men go through when a Rich man wants their women.

Fighting, kicking, clawing desperately. Lol
Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by Fibonacci88: 9:03pm On Apr 20, 2021
Real fans in England and Europe who pay to watch thier teams are against this stupid ESL. But plastic Nigeria fans who can only afford a fake club jersey are d ones supporting ESL just so they can have more games to watch and time to spend in viewing center and betting shops.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by olanreyman(m): 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2021

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN TODAYS SURE GAME DM ME ON WHATSAPP @ 0903 - 676- 5331

GAME TYPE ; HT/FT
ODD = ( 4 - 6 ) ODDS
SAFETY : 1 0 0 %

PAYMENT AFTER WON

GAME IA A FIXED GAME AND IS RELIABLE.

Stake your networth and stop looking for people to defraud
Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by udemzyudex(m): 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2021
SenatePresdo:
Only Spanish clubs should play the ESL. Once the EPL clubs drops the ambition. ESL would die a natural death. Who Spanish teams help.

How many dem he sef, just 3 top teams

1 Like

Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by dadamonie150: 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2021
PlayMaker14:
UEFA and FIFA is going through what some young men go through when a Rich man wants their women.
Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by jaxxy(m): 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
SenatePresdo:
Only Spanish clubs should play the ESL. Once the EPL clubs drops the ambition. ESL would die a natural death. Who Spanish teams help.

FIFA needs countries cooperation to survive. It’s because Britain kicked against it FIFA decided to do same bt FIFA initially called for constructive dialogue which was fine.

Obviously FIFA has no problem with ESL bt it has a problem hurting UEFA. So it’s about compromises and agreeing on the right model to use. If possible.

1 Like

Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by fergie001: 9:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
Mikehot:
Perez is the owner of the club, Woodward isn't owner of man United

The glazers are the ones who struck deal with perez
Perez is President and not owner of the Club.
Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by seyz91(m): 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
cheesy
PlayMaker14:
Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by kellyezekiel1997(m): 9:23pm On Apr 20, 2021
Even the fans are not happy about this ESL stuff. Created by the Poor stolen by the Rich.
Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by fergie001: 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
emmy512:

one thing I'm sure of is this resignations isn't about honour but plans they've made among themselves.

I can understand Woodward resigning, but Agnelli?? really? NO.
they are just taking themselves out to prevent whatever they're about to do from affect the clubs in worse ways of at all any
It is a rumour.....Juventus has publicly denied Agnelli's resignation.

Woodward had since January told the Board he will quit at the end of 2021 which was agreed to be kept under the wraps. This incident made them bring it out to calm nerves since he is the target for fans.

He will still leave at the end of 2021.
Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by justli: 9:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
Matheusmartin:
...Uefa and fifa don't even have the legal right..

Now, imagine if uefa and fifa use this same strength in fighting against ESL to fight racism in football..

Oga take a chill with this your racism rant and spam all over the place. Uefa is a sport organization and not a racism police. Even with all the knee taking going on, you people still keep complaining. Uefa should kill itself for you

1 Like

Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by loswhite(m): 9:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
Virus99:

ESL is here to stay !

useless virus
Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by Walkee: 9:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
Virus99:

ESL is here to stay !

those guys are a fuccking disgrace to manhood. Tuueeeh. Even Barcelona president has bowed. Disgusting males that should be separated from their penis. What the fucck? They had no balls to take the heat but wanted to collect 3.5bn Tuueeeh

1 Like

Re: Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order by loswhite(m): 9:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
Matheusmartin:
...Uefa and fifa don't even have the legal right..

Now, imagine if uefa and fifa use this same strength in fighting against ESL to fight racism in football..
foolish talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

So Anthony Joshua Is A Muslim? (photo) / Brown Ideye Celebrates One Of His Goals On Twitter, Shares Photo / Updated: 2018 World Cup Standings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.