Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend (59223 Views)

5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists / Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by honeybobo69: 9:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
in some cases the 'yahoo boy' puts charm on the girls body and every other guy she sleeps with after on, whatever good luck from those other guys would go to the Yahoo boy, and as for the girl, she's been used and would not amount to any good. only God can save whoever is caught in this web, cos na only God get power pass Satan.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by dadamonie150: 9:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by whippersnapper(m): 9:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
The way nairalanders carry vagina people matter for head(red pillers) .The future is truly female

6 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Donspicey: 9:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
Cetrine:
You sound afraid.
Are you currently dating one ?
And want to know the effect it will elicit on you ?
���

The issue is that am scared of toasting babes nowadays cos they are all after material things and most of dem have dated yahoo boys before...

6 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Nwachi22(f): 9:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
Donspicey:
I have noticed that yahoo boys don't last with any girl they have had intercourse with..

One told me that once he drill like 2 to 3 times he moves ahead to the next available babe...

Just yesterday one of them told me that he is going to look for fresh fish... i asked him about the babe i knew him with, he told me that her chapter have closed.. i tried to make more enquiry but he told me:Alaye if you dey game you go understand better..

I was just speechless.. now the question bothering me is what will happen to any guy that later date those yahoo used babes?

Lets discuss....................

I’m here to read comments (grabs a bowl of popcorn).

2 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by dadamonie150: 9:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
Akfrenzy:
grin ur destiny is at Risk bcuz such Girls are pit of Badlucks and destiny destroyer, full of infections

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by KingDash: 10:00pm On Apr 20, 2021
neyohh:
They themselves lose interest in marriage or dating and go on to full time prostitution or online video sex.

Most of them are druggies and in the end they start dating other damaged women, after all the yahoo boy's already used them for threesomes.

This i have seen on Snapchat and Instagram.

That's where all their secrets are .

How come yall don't see this girl's on Instagram?
baba you fit be Yahoo boy oh.. I dey suspect you.
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Temileyi79: 10:03pm On Apr 20, 2021
Someone once told me that it was before that a yahoo boy would date and use girl that the girls die, now they have new strategies because people suspect and accuse them too much. What they do now is that any other guy/man that dates a yahoo dumped-girl will become financially down, that all his wealth/riches would spirituality go to her ex-yahoo boy. So directly or indirectly all the yahoo ex girlfriends are potential thunderbolt and walking deads. Guys shine your eyes shikena!!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Donspicey: 10:04pm On Apr 20, 2021
tunjijones:

Yes nao. The yahoo boys have used their destiny to make money.

So in other word the girls have used thier destiny to eat fresh fish and buy i phone and bone straight wigs.

I know a girl dating a yahoo boy. The girls has got pregnant for the guy like three times. And whenever the pregnancy is three months she lost the baby. It was later she found out that it was the yahoo boy that was using the foetus for making money.

Yea one in my area got pregnant for a yahoo boy and the guy insisted on terminating the pregnancy... after much more it was terminated.. since then the guy have been all around her showering her with varieties of gifts and cash... but since then she looks empty to me......

Things dey Happen bro......

5 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by CodedWealth(m): 10:05pm On Apr 20, 2021
Beckysexy:

Biko, no disturb me this night. grin

Bro, allow her na, shes lamenting out of experience...

If you know you know
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by neyohh: 10:11pm On Apr 20, 2021
KingDash:
baba you fit be Yahoo boy oh.. I dey suspect you.

No oh. I dey house dey work over covid, so when I'm bored i follow naija social media

Na them they post all the things wey i dey talk about

Here's the secret, follow one, she'll post her friends handle, follow them and their friends, including their yahoo paymaster's.

You go bow , these girls ehhn , their lives don pafuka.

10 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by KingDash: 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
neyohh:

No oh. I dey house dey work over covid, so when I'm bored i follow naija social media

Here's the secret, follow one, she'll post her friends handle, follow them and their friends, including their yahoo paymaster's.

chai...
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by KingDash: 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
neyohh:

brother you fit gimme one handle make I see how e dey be.
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Sniper101(m): 10:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
Donspicey:
I have noticed that yahoo boys don't last with any girl they have had intercourse with..

One told me that once he drill like 2 to 3 times he moves ahead to the next available babe...

Just yesterday one of them told me that he is going to look for fresh fish... i asked him about the babe i knew him with, he told me that her chapter have closed.. i tried to make more enquiry but he told me:Alaye if you dey game you go understand better..

I was just speechless.. now the question bothering me is what will happen to any guy that later date those yahoo used babes?

Lets discuss....................
as a senior yahoo boy that you are, what's the essence of sticking with a Naija babe for more than a year when you already know she's with you just for the fun of it and cos of the money you've got to throw around

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by anigbajumo(m): 10:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
neyohh:
They themselves lose interest in marriage or dating and go on to full time prostitution or online video sex.

Most of them are druggies and in the end they start dating other damaged women, after all the yahoo boy's already used them for threesomes.

This i have seen on Snapchat and Instagram.

That's where all their secrets are .

How come yall don't see this girl's on Instagram?

Boss, I av to delete my IG coz of fasting. I dey follow some ladies wey be say everynight they must show Live pucci and boo*B for those Yahoo guys on IG....As in Live pucci, but those ladies dey cash out big time.

3 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by adedehinbo(m): 10:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
EmmyDJourno:
[b]Back then in University when Facebook dey pay boys like crazy, before all these phone number checks they now have

I dey lash babes well, at that young age girls fall for the Bad Boys, it is a stage for the girls

The motherly instinct in them makes them feel they can change you and make you theirs forever

But I met a girl, a year older than me, more matured,had her own money from events planning; all the oloshos then in school used to beg her for weekend cathering jobs

All she needed was a funny guy who could keep up with her upbeat lifestyle

She taught me how to make legit money, I was her business manager

After 15months I felt she was taking me out of the streets, I felt she was curtailing my fun in school,so I made the worst decision of my life and broke up with her

Now I am looking for someone like her to marry, I never see

She is one of the reasons I decided to go legit, I was broke for years coz Yahoo was all I knew, but Jesus came through and today I'm an assistant manager at a top Bank,drive a 2019 Car, and im living the life

Don't let yahoo take away your drive for legitimate work, have a focus, boost your CV and you realise there ain't no need to do crime to make it in life[/b]
oshey motivational speaker

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by extol1(m): 10:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
KingDash:
bros na oyinbo babe I dey date oh.. all the entire Nigerian babe na used product.
brotherly, find me one oyinbo babe na, make I be happy myself
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by livinbygrace: 10:23pm On Apr 20, 2021
Which girl wan date salary earners these days with the present day hardship?Hardly you see a girl with only one boyfriend now and Most of The youths from poor families and doing well in Nigeria now are into one or two shady deals .You better go hursle

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by BarrElChapo(m): 10:23pm On Apr 20, 2021
morinto:

It won't affect the guy but the girl will just be useless and can never be productive thereby making her a lliability to the hustling guy

You would be naive to say that it won't affect the guy. You don't know the mystery in having sex with the wrong person can cause, if you sleep with someone who has been altered spiritually best believe you're in some deepshit

5 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by bragamycin: 10:23pm On Apr 20, 2021
EmmyDJourno:

She taught me how to make [b]legit money,
I was her business manager

She is one of the reasons I decided to go legit, I was broke for years coz Yahoo was all I knew, but Jesus came through and today I'm an assistant manager at a top Bank,drive a 2019 Car, and im living the life

Don't let yahoo take away your drive for legitimate work, have a focus, boost your CV and you realise there ain't no need to do crime to make it in life[/b]

Me man , as long as you are Top person in the bank, your money is still not legit because you are the ones encouraging banks to do illegal deductions, always looking for ways to steal from the pple.. u just upgraded ur yahoo. No vex sha . Sms bills , card maintenance bills etc bills Nd advance yahoo

4 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Elliotwaveforec: 10:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
Na serious matter o, I was told by a yahoo boy that 70% of girls at Iyana Ira along Badagry exp. Way, Lagos, have been used by yahoo boys; I was shocked.

If any man sleeps with the used girl, his fortune will be transfered to the yahoo boy.

4 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by adedehinbo(m): 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
Funkeshuga:
there was a lady in the street I was staying before, very gorgeous looking lady though na one local Benue lady, within 3 months almost half of the guys in the street don sleep with her. I was in the barbing saloon one day and she show, commenting about my haircut, sighting her on the glass was already blushing, not knowing na death I dey blush give

thank God for some street brothers that told me how those that dated her for the short period of time went from Grace to Grass, a guy has a car and a good accommodation, he became someone sleeping around in friend's place and car had been sold, others lost all his contracts among others

my advise for guys that rush for lady who just show for the street, try and be calm, learn to ignore some things sometimes, no be all pussy needs to be banged

the lady is still in the street as I'm typing and getting to her pant is as easy as Buhari to UK, someone said he once used indomie and egg to fúck her, she's as worse as that

sorry bros! Which area u know the girl?pls I want to check the temperature of my destiny

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Babatojide: 10:28pm On Apr 20, 2021
SO...
PLEASE OO...
ALL THIS CONCLUSION(S) I’VE BEEN READING ABOVE IS FROM WHOSE/WHICH RESEARCH...
University of African Magic...
Multichoice campus abi... cool
Unu do well...

9 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by CareerBegger: 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
Foreigna:
It is similar to someone who buys a thoroughly used car previously used as a taxi.

E Don bend
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by NiklauseFred(m): 10:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
EmmyDJourno:
[b]Back then in University when Facebook dey pay boys like crazy, before all these phone number checks they now have

I dey lash babes well, at that young age girls fall for the Bad Boys, it is a stage for the girls

The motherly instinct in them makes them feel they can change you and make you theirs forever

But I met a girl, a year older than me, more matured,had her own money from events planning; all the oloshos then in school used to beg her for weekend cathering jobs

After 15months I felt she was taking me out of the streets, I felt she was curtailing my fun in school,so I made the worst decision of my life and broke up with her

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by franchasng: 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2021
EmmyDJourno:

You are still a banker bro, you never too make am to share testimony sha, I be think say u later built your own successful company cos bankers are broke forming rich folks until they become bank MD and start looting and stealing people's money anyhow angry

Na joke oh shocked

6 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Ghedo99(m): 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2021
Lies Spotted Here
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Omoluabiii(m): 10:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
See, 90% of what you see as girls now re all used up..... A very few percentage possess true human quality... And any other guy that date them is in trouble... Beware...

5 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Propheticdavid: 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
someone said he once used indomie and egg to fúck her, she's as worse as op,there is not like use indomie and egg Bleep a girl...the girl wan Bleep steady,no be today..so it just happened that she ate noodles and egg,come wash ham down with fanta,b4 the shit got started.

7 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by darediamond(m): 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
Donspicey:

What about the legit hustling guy dating them,would it affect him also?
Run For Your Life. Those Girls Have Become "Black Holes"!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by deepwater(f): 10:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
EmmyDJourno:

See format
Alaye calm down

4 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Skillsnigeria: 10:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
The Lord will deliver una

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Ladies Fight Over A Guy At A Motor Park In Delta (Pics/Video) / Town In Lagos Where Men Don’t Use Condom / Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.