Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,957 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend (59222 Views)

5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists / Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by SenecaTheYonger: 6:36am On Apr 21, 2021
kerzhim:
Good question! Let's wait for the experienced ones on this.

My Opinion......
I don't think there's anything wrong in dating an ex to a G-boy. Knowing the general perception of most Nigerians, it is not in all cases that they were being used as rituals. It is just that G-boys doesn't like flexing with just one girl for so long because of the flamboyant and lavish life they live. They believe it their right to be with whoever they wish in as much they have what it takes. Some of them are now having some brain by trying to have a life. Building houses, acquiring properties and settling down.

Yahoobois spokesman
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Fanuchi007: 6:37am On Apr 21, 2021
nothing will happen. We move!! she will find another home boy and life goes on. it's d circle of life.
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Slurity(m): 6:39am On Apr 21, 2021
Donspicey:
I have noticed that yahoo boys don't last with any girl they have had intercourse with..

One told me that once he drill like 2 to 3 times he moves ahead to the next available babe...

Just yesterday one of them told me that he is going to look for fresh fish... i asked him about the babe i knew him with, he told me that her chapter have closed.. i tried to make more enquiry but he told me:Alaye if you dey game you go understand better..

I was just speechless.. now the question bothering me is what will happen to any guy that later date those yahoo used babes? Why not ask your Yahoo guy? How do you want us to know?

Lets discuss....................
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Slurity(m): 6:40am On Apr 21, 2021
Donspicey:
I have noticed that yahoo boys don't last with any girl they have had intercourse with..

One told me that once he drill like 2 to 3 times he moves ahead to the next available babe...

Just yesterday one of them told me that he is going to look for fresh fish... i asked him about the babe i knew him with, he told me that her chapter have closed.. i tried to make more enquiry but he told me:Alaye if you dey game you go understand better..

I was just speechless.. now the question bothering me is what will happen to any guy that later date those yahoo used babes?

Why not ask your yahoo guy? How do you want us to know?
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by slex(m): 6:43am On Apr 21, 2021
Well, as for me back then once I know a lady has dated or been dating a gboy b4 I run.

The reason is, most of this girls already have this high expectation of you throwing money around anyhow like the Gboy they dated.

Dated one like that omo it was everyday spending and going out, I had to call it quits

4 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Slurity(m): 6:44am On Apr 21, 2021
Donspicey:

What about the legit hustling guy dating them,would it affect him also?
Yes and Yes. Any guy that sleep with such girl has just successfully put his life on reverse gear

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Verysmart101: 6:54am On Apr 21, 2021
Acecards:
But the guy didn't tell you he used the lady in question for rituals now ? angry
How can u expect him to admit openly he is a ritualist? If na u will u admit?
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Donspicey: 6:56am On Apr 21, 2021
Slurity:
Yes and Yes. Any guy that sleep with such girl has just successfully put his life on reverse gear

Anyway out??...
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Donspicey: 7:01am On Apr 21, 2021
greggng:
Young people of nowadays should grow up . There is no juju for money making ...you can only use juju to fortify yourself against enemies not for money making ...this is the hard truth

What about those spending Spirit money?
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 21, 2021
It depends on the kind of "Commitment " the yahoo boy do. Some that I know personally is that, once you sleep with a girl without condom and dumb her, any man that sleeps with the same girl, his "stars" and successes will be diverted to the yahoo boys. You can imagine if the same girl have more than 10 men sleeping with her. That one na correct networking and you know networking pays grin. That's why this boys are balling hard. Some ladies lost their wombs sef.

Just kill your cow every month and flex on. U go see fine babe clocking 40 year no marriage, no reasonable work cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Donspicey: 7:08am On Apr 21, 2021
ClixMaster:
It depends on the kind of "Commitment " the yahoo boy do. Some that I know personally is that, once you sleep with a girl without condom and dumb her, any man that sleeps with the same girl, his "stars" and successes will be diverted to the yahoo boys. You can imagine if the same girl have more than 10 men sleeping with her. That's one na correct networking and you know networking pays grin. That's why this boys are balling hard. Some ladies lost their wombs sef.

Just kill your cow every month and flex on. U go see fine babe clocking 40 year no marriage, no reasonable work cheesy

Hmmmmm,,,, but for how long will the guy that slept with her be affected?.....

And what if the Gboy have not dumped the babe but anoda guy slept with her,,, any implications?....
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by PoshTraveler: 7:09am On Apr 21, 2021
neyohh:

You see more details of how they move on Snapchat. More coded stuff and I'm talking about girls you wouldn't expect. The same girls naija guy's are toasting lol

i instaled in , its too complicated so i remove it
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 21, 2021
Donspicey:

Hmmmmm,,,, but for how long will the guy that slept with her be affected?.....

And what if the Gboy have not dumped the babe but anoda guy slept with her,,, any implications?....
Whether he dumps her or not, once the sperm don enter, forget. Not your main babe that you intend marrying shah. What do you think is money ritual sef? You think it is just to enter one corner of your room and your Ghana must go bag will be filled with money? ; D .

The ritual is for good luck and I once tried to do it but I con cut liver when the man say I will carry one pot with charm to my place. Infact, no too much talk (matter long). Yahoo plus na the happening thing now. Just small bomb, and client don remit

7 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Donspicey: 7:37am On Apr 21, 2021
ClixMaster:
Whether he dumps her or not, once the sperm don enter, forget. Not your main babe that you intend marrying shah. What do you think is money ritual sef? You think it is just to enter one corner of your room and your Ghana must go bag will be filled with money? ; D .

The ritual is for good luck and I once tried to do it but I con cut liver when the man say I will carry one pot with charm to my place. Infact, no too much talk (matter long). Yahoo plus na the happening thing now. Just small bomb, and client don remit

Serious Wahala for problem....had fling with one bae last year.. i later discovered that she was dating a Gboy.. since then my mind no rest....
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Horiolah(m): 7:42am On Apr 21, 2021
hahn:
The quality of ignorant religious induced suggestions on this thread is impressive

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Vinnie2000(m): 7:43am On Apr 21, 2021
@Don Spicey, I love your Post!! It is a Big issue Guys shouldn't overlook or Downplay!!

Do you know dat Even G-Boys dat wants to marry will not want a Babe that has been Flexxed by anoda Yahoo guy??

Dat should tell you something!!

Though Some Yahoo boys do dier Fraud Legit..No rituals@all..Doz ones, if they date n Fvck your Girl, No Problem!!

But u see Those Yahoo+ guys who visits Prophets, Native doctors, etc .If Dem Docck ur Babe,, Better END d relationship ASAP!!

because they are some spiritual implications..D Charms in d Yahoo boy's body has been transferred to her n like HIV, will b transferred to you.

So Let's Everybody be Wise!!
@D OP, Weh done, Sir!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Chirowman(m): 7:54am On Apr 21, 2021
For those doing the plus that girl has became useless .

2 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Donspicey: 7:59am On Apr 21, 2021
Vinnie2000:

@Don Spicey, I love your Post!! It is a Big issue Guys shouldn't overlook or Downplay!!

Do you know dat Even G-Boys dat wants to marry will not want a Babe that has been Flexxed by anoda Yahoo guy??

Dat should tell you something!!

Though Some Yahoo boys do dier Fraud Legit..No rituals@all..Doz ones, if they date n Fvck your Girl, No Problem!!

But u see Those Yahoo+ guys who visits Prophets, Native doctors, etc .If Dem Docck ur Babe,, Better END d relationship ASAP!!

because they are some spiritual implications..D Charms in d Yahoo boy's body has been transferred to her n like HIV, will b transferred to you.

So Let's Everybody be Wise!!
@D OP, Weh done, Sir!!

If dem dey plus and you dock babe wey dem don kpansh... hw do you redeem ur self?....

Abi after dumping her you are free?.....
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by AuroraB(f): 8:00am On Apr 21, 2021
tellwisdom:
Mumu, even your post reeks of poverty. Where u see yahee boi carry better woman if not olosho or probably dirty street hungry gurls.

Go hustle so u can stop talking about issues like that. #Mmeeh
The only sensible comment on this moomoo post 100%
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by xcuggsm(m): 8:00am On Apr 21, 2021
Funkeshuga:
"
the lady is still in the street as I'm typing and getting to her pant is as easy as Buhari to UK, . . ."
WORDS grin grin
One of the reasons I visit Nairaland!!

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by morinto: 8:01am On Apr 21, 2021
kunkelhanspeter:

My friend don’t take what you don’t know.
Nobody can use anybody destiny such don’t exist when you are poor you always look for excuses stop believing in superstitious and face reality.
Even the richest man in the world right now divorce his old cargo wife to look for fresh young blood �. If you get money believe me you go want bleep as many girls as possible. Na dem go dey find you come because of the small change you get to give dem. Just go hustle no body dey use anybody destiny
Why do all this nairaland children always thinking people who comment are broke. If u like go and date a girl a yahoo boy as use finish and stop telling me that,nonsense to huslte because u dont know how rich I am

5 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by morinto: 8:06am On Apr 21, 2021
PoshTraveler:
tell that to all those nollywood actresses buying cars that your entire generation wlll never buy
You are a very big fool and a very big fool. Because you and your entire generation are poor does not mean every body will be poor like u. Idiot dont know some people are damn foolish with a low I.q
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by SirLaw12: 8:10am On Apr 21, 2021
Donspicey:

I was just speechless.. now the question bothering me is what will happen to any guy that later date those yahoo used babes?

. Nothing good can come out of such girl.

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 21, 2021
I agree with your opinion bro, I know of about 4 to 5 G-boys personally who are married and have acquired a whole lotta properties, dem get sense unlike the ones wey dey town now, the senseless G-boys

kerzhim:

My Opinion......
I don't think there's anything wrong in dating an ex to a G-boy. Knowing the general perception of most Nigerians, it is not in all cases that they were being used as rituals. It is just that G-boys doesn't like flexing with just one girl for so long because of the flamboyant and lavish life they live. They believe it their right to be with whoever they wish in as much they have what it takes. Some of them are now having some brain by trying to have a life. Building houses, acquiring properties and settling down.

2 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by PoshTraveler: 8:13am On Apr 21, 2021
morinto:

You are a very big fool and a very big fool. Because you and your entire generation are poor does not mean every body will be poor like u. Idiot dont know some people are damn foolish with a low I.q
u just proved my point that u are an olodo. how does what you wrote here make sense?
in what way have u countered my point.??
u are just pissed by the truth. now go back, read what i wrote again and counter the points u poor bastard
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Donspicey: 8:15am On Apr 21, 2021
Josywhyte:
The guy will just be miserable like the girl the yahoo boy screwed. Saw this in Ekiti and since then I swore never to date any girl that has flirted with a yahoo boy,most especially those using people's blood in the name of +

So how can the guy redeem his self?....
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Donspicey: 8:17am On Apr 21, 2021
SirLaw12:
. Nothing good can come out of such girl.

And most of our legit hustling guys have bedded most of those girls....

What is the way forward?.....
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by morinto: 8:21am On Apr 21, 2021
PoshTraveler:
u just proved my point that u are an olodo. how does what you wrote here make sense?
in what way have u countered my point.??
u are just pissed by the truth. now go back, read what i wrote again and counter the points u poor bastard
I dont believe this fool think he has a point.This kid Stop using your parents phone before dey will flog u
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by duduade: 8:25am On Apr 21, 2021
kerzhim:

My Opinion......

Exactly and they also know that it's because of their money these girls are attracted to them

3 Likes

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Reex12(m): 8:25am On Apr 21, 2021
AuroraB:
The only sensible comment on this moomoo post 100%
shows your level of iq
Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by Reex12(m): 8:28am On Apr 21, 2021
Donspicey:

And most of our legit hustling guys have bedded most of those girls....

What is the way forward?.....
virtually 80% of this newgeneration nigerian girls might have slept with yahooboys during thier hoe phase

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend by chucklesclothin(m): 8:31am On Apr 21, 2021
See gist of the week

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Ladies Fight Over A Guy At A Motor Park In Delta (Pics/Video) / Town In Lagos Where Men Don’t Use Condom / Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.