Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) (46181 Views)

Victor Osimhen Scores Again For Lille In League (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) / Victor Osimhen Scores Fastest Goal In Belgian League (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by BafanaBafana: 9:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
They should go
Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by Risingblue008(m): 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
E
Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by Fibonacci88: 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
Greedy capitalists
Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by yungchop: 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2021
Macsjebs:
Meet the European Super League billionaires: The 12 owners destroying our game

Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/european-super-league-billionaire-owners-23947371

football is business, go and watch zeeworld if you need entertainment.
Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by Streetpresident: 9:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
ok
Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by Realadey(m): 9:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
Let the rumble begin, all I know is that FIFA go try well we'll to stop these people o, but I think ESL has come to stay, change is inevitable o jare
Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by geesilver(m): 9:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
football bow is a business it's more than sport or entertainment. so much is invested in the game and a lot is expected back as a return... so nobody wants to do business without a profit or return of investment
Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
U mean the real ALAJEBANUS

The Alaje fenu nule bi adiye, awon alaje iboko, alaje imobi ira ibee balo grin grin

Weda na me send psg make e go dey by neymar 222€

Abi i send Atletico make e buy jesus 125M€

Abi na me send barca say make he dey pay messi 500M€ per year
you mean they bought Jesus and he's on their side now who collect the money? Holy spirit or....
Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 9:57pm On Apr 20, 2021
ezenwajosh:
you mean they bought Jesus and he's on their side now who collect the money? Holy spirit or....

No, judas iscariot jakpa with the mulla embarassed

Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by kenzysmith: 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
The Owner of Enyimba..
person dey he money be like 5 naira
Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
Thot Dangote owns a club
Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by kissdabride: 10:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
[quote author=Ologundudu2020 post=100972654]Arsenal fans are happd are very Arsenal your nightmare if na common ballboy you dey do for Arsenal your for don better
Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 10:52pm On Apr 20, 2021
Voy:
Enyimba Vs who dey play the super league sef??
TP.Mazembe
Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 10:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
sorom4:
ManCity officially withdraws
They are cowards
Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by richmanrichard: 10:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
op u are ignorant by using the phrase ' the 12 club owners that wants to destroy.....'. What is wrong in them wanting more revenue for their clubs? b4 it was fa n ueafa taking huge chunk of generated revenues n giving clubs piss of shit. Tell me who no like better thing? abi suffer no dey tire you?

1 Like

Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by DrBrainstorm(m): 10:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
veekid:
Money outweighing problems
I'm sticking to the script
You Niggas skipping scenes
cool
Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by cooltola(m): 10:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
Money do not rule all the time, the rich cannot buy everything all the time. That is why Europe is different from Africa. UEFA , FA cup, Premier League and the governing cohorts will deal with these super club owners, it is just a matter of time, just stay back and observe. al I care is the outcome and when my club is playing
Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by richmanrichard: 11:00pm On Apr 20, 2021
Pacesetter123:
They are cowards
nobody is withdrawing.its a plan till end of season.
Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 11:01pm On Apr 20, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
Thot Dangote owns a club
Yes,he bought over Arsenal.Thats why you see them resembling Nigerian club.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 11:03pm On Apr 20, 2021
richmanrichard:
nobody is withdrawing.its a plan till end of season.
Ok..oo
Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by openmine(m): 11:05pm On Apr 20, 2021
All the English clubs have discontinued their participation from the ESL!

Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by richmanrichard: 11:10pm On Apr 20, 2021
openmine:
All the English clubs have discontinued their participation from the ESL!
my guy chill! na plan.
Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by openmine(m): 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
richmanrichard:
my guy chill! na plan.
Plan to do what?
Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by richmanrichard: 11:23pm On Apr 20, 2021
openmine:

Plan to do what?
Dem go still join las las when season finish.d super leaque is here to stay n not even fifa can stop it.
Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by openmine(m): 11:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
richmanrichard:
Dem go still join las las when season finish.d super leaque is here to stay n not even fifa can stop it.
Oga i thought you wanted to say something else like the ESL plans by the big 6 is forcing Uefa to review the competition structure in terms of funds!
The English clubs cannot breakaway to form an outside league without the permission of their FA who have vehemently discarded the ESL!
Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 11:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ologundudu2020:
Arsenal fans are happy about ESL as if they will win the cup self

lol

Meanwhile

If you need a dog that is gentle, smart and easy to train, a German Shepherd is your best bet.
They love completely and are very protective of their owners.

They are safe with kids and easy to love.
adorable German Shepherd puppies need a home to flourish, and a parent to love!

Quality top notch German Shepard puppies available for sale in Abeokuta, both male and female available

What’sapp

Zero seven zero, three three, two six, six one, nine three
for ur wash about arsenal I won't buy ur dog
Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by richmanrichard: 11:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
openmine:

Oga i thought you wanted to say something else like the ESL plans by the big 6 is forcing Uefa to review the competition structure in terms of funds!
The English clubs cannot breakaway to form an outside league without the permission of their FA who have vehemently discarded the ESL!
They never said ' they wanted to break away'. They only wants to add d super leaque to their engagments.
Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by openmine(m): 11:41pm On Apr 20, 2021
richmanrichard:
They never said ' they wanted to break away'. They only wants to add d super leaque to their engagments.
Oga its not happening!
Even Arsenal gave a statement that they made a mistake and apologized!
Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by DestroyEvil: 11:41pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ticket don cut!!!
Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by richmanrichard: 11:41pm On Apr 20, 2021
porthouse7:
for ur wash about arsenal I won't buy ur dog
Arsenal fans have lots of heartbreak each season. Dog on its own is another wahala so u dnt nid it
Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by richmanrichard: 11:44pm On Apr 20, 2021
openmine:

Oga its not happening!
Even Arsenal gave a statement that they made a mistake and apologized!

I wud quote u when it happens, and if it happens; u own me any jersey of my choice or a bottle of a non- alcoholic wine.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims / FIFA Suspends Nigeria / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Engagement Ring For Georgina Rodriguez Cost A Whopping N300m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.