Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! (58519 Views)

Why Is This Road Designed Like This? (Pictured) / Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) / Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by GuyWise101(m): 9:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

This Ururuka road in Aba, This road is an example of how OVI wants Aba to look like before he lives office.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by GuyWise101(m): 9:32pm On Apr 20, 2021

Okezie is working.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by GuyWise101(m): 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2021

Abia never had it this good since creation.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by GuyWise101(m): 9:37pm On Apr 20, 2021

Let the good work continue, we ask for a better Alaigbo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by tribalmall: 9:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
Na wa

5 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by ojun50(m): 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
Them don bring light oh

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by triple996(m): 9:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
grin grin grin see what op is celebrating, the fact that these same waillers were insulting elrufai and ganduje 4 building far better projects is really an eye opener. see what they are celebrating. like 4 real??

237 Likes 14 Shares

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:09pm On Apr 20, 2021
GuyWise101:

This Ururuka road in Aba, This road is an example of how OVI wants Aba to look like before he lives office.

Man, nothing special here stop celebrating rubbish. Ur type are the ones disgracing Igbo..

181 Likes 7 Shares

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by FarahAideed: 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2021
Abeg let's stop celebrating mediocrity

118 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Mightyhaiz: 10:11pm On Apr 20, 2021
If i catch you and that okezie eh?

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Monogamy: 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2021
Mediocrity

22 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2021
GuyWise101:

Okezie is working.

What kinda fuckerrry is this? Since when has road renovation become an achievement.

67 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by nedu666: 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
What nonsense are you celebrating? How much did ikpeazu pay u to put up this rubbish

70 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
FarahAideed:

Imagine such kinda rubbish. This a gross stupidityy

35 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
FarahAideed:

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
johnmartus:
I think you don't know these people I gave up on them when i toured their five state last year. The only livable
in the whole of southeast is onistsha.

Apart from Lagos, where is livable in the whole South West?

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:18pm On Apr 20, 2021
triple996:
grin grin grin see what op is celebrating, the fact that these same waillers were insulting elrufai and ganduje 4 building far better projects is really an eye opener. see what they are celebrating. like 4 real??

Since when did a paid Ikpeazu agent doing his master's bidding becomes celebration?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by GuyWise101(m): 10:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

Man, nothing special here stop celebrating rubbish. Ur type are the ones disgracing Igbo..

Man. If you google and see those annoying 2011 pics you will appreciate those trying to change the narrative.

I know very well that these pictures are not to be celebrated but I just want to try and change the images online.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
Looks ok, but why can't they sweep their roads for crying out aloud!?

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by GuyWise101(m): 10:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
If i catch you and that okezie eh?

Which one will you choose in these two pictures?

Now the dirty pic is what you will see when you google Ngwa road instead of the second.

We are just tryna change some pics

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
GuyWise101:

Man. If you google and see those annoying 2011 pics you will appreciate those trying to change the narrative.

I know very well that these pictures are not to be celebrated but I just want to try and change the images online.

Ignore the bigoted trolls! You're doing a good job!

With them you're damned if you do and damned if you don't....there's just nothing you do as a Igbo that will please them!

If you're close to gov't, help us tell them to sweep their roads of sediment and rubbish on a regular basis!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by sage(m): 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
Abia online is part of the online propaganda army of the cabal holding Abia state hostage. Look at what this guy is posting here? This is why Igbo people keep moving to Lagos, Abuja and other places because this is what the propaganda army of the state government celebrates.

Abia people will be in shock when this current group holding the state to ransom is removed and Abians experience good government for once.

10 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
sage:
Abia online is part of the online propaganda army of the cabal holding Abia state hostage. Look at what this guy is posting here? This is why Igbo people keep moving to Lagos, Abuja and other places because this is what the propaganda army of the state government celebrates.

Abia people will be in shock when this current group holding the state to ransom is removed and Abians experience good government for once.

Shut up!

The guy is just showing us how Aba has improved from the situation it used to be when Igbo haters used it to mock us!

His efforts are commendable!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Mightyhaiz: 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
GuyWise101:

Now the dirty pic is what you will see when you google Ngwa road instead of the second.

nevertheless nwanna...

Haba

Honestly i thought you opened this thread to mock abians
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2021
GuyWise101:

Now I understand, I thought you're making it seem Ikpeazu has made an achievement in road renovation.

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
GuyWise101:

This before pic is really disheartening. Choi Aba

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by nedu666: 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2021
johnmartus:
I think you don't know these people I gave up on them when i toured their five state last year. The only livable
in the whole of southeast is onistsha.

Busy day for busy bodies

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Slay Queens Swim In Flood In Imo State (Photos) / Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident / Foam In Anthony Village Is As A Result Of Tanker Accident- LASG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.