Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! (58520 Views)

Why Is This Road Designed Like This? (Pictured) / Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) / Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Stanleyville(m): 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
grin

2021 my people still dey celebrate roads..

Sub standard ones for that matter

The day I left naija for here would always be a testimony for me.
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by usauib22: 4:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
This is a welcome development in Aba.
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Richthekid: 6:53pm On Apr 21, 2021
Really
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Tobos1234(m): 6:55pm On Apr 21, 2021
come to Abeokuta
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by caracas: 6:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
tribalmall:
Fight for your wretched land...lol
Seriously, many of you Igbos believe the lies you tell among yourselves about fight the British for 300 years before being subjugated... Lol.

Abeg I no get time to waste with you. Igbo land was subjugated one by one with a single uprisal. Na lazy fools full una tribe abeg ask the British.

See ignoramus
Igbo land was the last to be conquered in Nigeria
Have u ever wondered why ?
Do u even know the meaning of subjugation?
Igbos that continued to fight the British till they left.
You should be grateful to any Igbo man you see cos his forefathers were the ones that fought for your independence n freedom from the British.
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by tribalmall: 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2021
With Azikwe delaying Southern Nigeria from having independence when Ghana n Co had theirs. Dude you need to go stone your father to death if he was the one that gave you that piece of info.

caracas:

See ignoramus
Igbo land was the last to be conquered in Nigeria
Have u ever wondered why ?
Do u even know the meaning of subjugation?
Igbos that continued to fight the British till they left.
You should be grateful to any Igbo man you see cos his forefathers were the ones that fought for your independence n freedom from the British.
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by caracas: 7:31pm On Apr 21, 2021
tribalmall:
With Azikwe delaying Southern Nigeria from having independence when Ghana n Co had theirs. Dude you need to go stone your father to death if he was the one that gave you that piece of info.

Chai
This guy you need to go collect back your school fees , if at all you went to school.
Even the dumbest of all knows how Zik fought the whites to a stand still with his Zikist movement
Zik was the foremost freedom fighter, amongst all Nigerian Nationalists.
This is my last response to you
It’s clear you lack knowledge....
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by goaldynboy: 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

Apart from Lagos, where is livable in the whole South West?

The zombie you quoted is a Fulani miscreant, and not from southwest!
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by vikiphy89(m): 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2021
that is new umuahia rd from obikabia
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Stanleyq: 10:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
come and capture and paste Port her court road pls
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
tribalmall:
I meant Ganduje is a saint if he can build all this with the amount he received as kickback.

This mean each of your Igbo governor that claim not to take kickback but can build anything of this standard are the real criminals.

That is to say the like of Ugwuayi Umahi n Ikpeazu are diehard criminals you hopeless Igbos should stone to death for robbing you n your generation unborn naked.

Dont force urself to be a FooOOooOOooOOooOOooooL, SE governors are doing far better than Gandollar and ever other governor in d unfortunate poverty HQ call northern nigeria
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by tribalmall: 12:14am On Apr 22, 2021
If you can admit this to yourself I apologize for ever coming in contact with you.

PrecisionFx:

Dont force urself to be a FooOOooOOooOOooOOooooL, SE governors are doing far better than Gandollar and ever other governor in d unfortunate poverty HQ call northern nigeria
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Nobody: 2:50am On Apr 22, 2021
tribalmall:
If you can admit this to yourself I apologize for ever coming in contact with you.

I dont apologise to mufu's, I dont spare them either.

Run inside ogbomosho bush
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Nobody: 2:51am On Apr 22, 2021
tribalmall:

Bring proof to back up this fake n false claim or keep quiet forever
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Nobody: 2:53am On Apr 22, 2021
tribalmall:
Fight for your wretched land...lol
Seriously, many of you Igbos believe the lies you tell among yourselves about fight the British for 300 years before being subjugated... Lol.

Abeg I no get time to waste with you. Igbo land was subjugated one by one with a single uprisal. Na lazy fools full una tribe abeg ask the British.

Awusa-Afonja, If u have any brain left in ur head , U would have heard about or read scholarly articles on Ekumeku wars, written by the British.

Malu ife
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Nobody: 2:55am On Apr 22, 2021
ProWalker:

Lmao! Which oil money was used to develop Regos and which part of Regos ?

This is a very dumb reason for trooping to lagos like pigs and ants grin

At least you are honest that you are trooping into Lagos unlike the other dumbass cheesy

Lagos is no mans land, That's why people from across Nigeria, Togo, Lome, etc are all trooping into Lagos daily.

Lagos was built with palm oil and crude oil money.
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Nobody: 2:56am On Apr 22, 2021
tribalmall:
I no fit laf. Money in your region to develop Lagos ?! Even your bigoted Igbo father will tear your mother a dirty slap for making such a comment.

Lagos a land flowing with milk n honey that the British had to fight for. Which of your poverty stricken land did the British fight for.. Lol.

Oloriburuku said oil from is wretched land is use to develop Lagos... Lmao.

The level of foolishness pervading igbo land is indeed unquantifaibale.

British took the port city of lagos from the Bini people,not yorubas
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Nobody: 2:57am On Apr 22, 2021
ProWalker:

There is a reason your parents fled SE so that you can be born and raised in Lagos.

How many days do you and your parents stay in the East any time you travel home in a year

Ungrateful lot grin

Lagos is no mans land
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Nobody: 3:04am On Apr 22, 2021
ProWalker:

Lmaoo
Ode! So where are the “lazy afonjas” getting the money to buy your fake goods grin cheesy

Anuofia

They get money from yahoo, skull mining and stealing from government
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Nobody: 3:05am On Apr 22, 2021
ProWalker:

You must be very dumb! How can someone be lazy and rich enough to buy your substandard goods?

Don’t you see your own dumbness

Dumbo ! grin

Only mufu can buy & keep buying sub standard goods
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Nobody: 3:08am On Apr 22, 2021
ProWalker:

They are not out of biz because many of your people are still escaping daily westward

SE is far better developed than Other regions in nigeria and there is massive competition in the business arena in d SE, that's why many move out to yoruba land who are lazy and thus there is massive business opportunity over there, igbos have taken advantage of it all
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Nobody: 3:12am On Apr 22, 2021
Incognito403:

Firstly, thanks for admitting that Lagos is livable.

Secondly, each southwestern states is more livable than all southeastern states combined.

A mega slum can Never be liveable.

Ur lady paragraph strongly suggests that u have set foot in igbo land
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Incognito403: 6:26am On Apr 22, 2021
PrecisionFx:

A mega slum can Never be liveable.

Ur lady paragraph strongly suggests that u have set foot in igbo land
Of course I have been to Igbo land. If Lagos is mega slum then no word can qualify the whole of SE.
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Incognito403: 6:29am On Apr 22, 2021
caracas:

See orebe,that has never been to either the SE or Lagos. You stay in your brown roof enclave n talk trash.
I was born n brought up in Lagos but did both my secondary n university education in the south east.
So I know first hand what am talking about.
Lagos is not livable compared to most cities in the South East . Lagos is just a place to hussle

Lol, brown roof enclave that you and your siblings are trooping to on a daily basis. I'm sure if all SW states decide to make immigration paid, you all will still pay to live in SW.

You're everywhere, even in the remote villages.
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 22, 2021
WHO IS THE VILLAGE MAN THAT MADE THIS POST?
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 22, 2021
Incognito403:

Of course I have been to Igbo land. If Lagos is mega slum then no word can qualify the whole of SE.

Keep quiet, U have never stepped foot in igbo land
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Incognito403: 10:46am On Apr 22, 2021
PrecisionFx:

Keep quiet, U have never stepped foot in igbo land
You can rant as you wish but it can't make me unsee those agberos of Anambra, the potopotos of Owerri and the hoodlums of Douglas market, Owerri.
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by DedeNkem: 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

This Ururuka road in Aba, This road is an example of how OVI wants Aba to look like before he lives office.

Could you show other roads in Aba?
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2021
Incognito403:

You can rant as you wish but it can't make me unsee those agberos of Anambra, the potopotos of Owerri and the hoodlums of Douglas market, Owerri.

Stop spreading nansense that u saw online.

U have never been here, ever.
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Incognito403: 5:04pm On Apr 22, 2021
PrecisionFx:

Stop spreading nansense that u saw online.

U have never been here, ever.
Keep saying till you believe it. Unfortunately for you, your delusion doesn't change the reality.
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 22, 2021
Incognito403:

Keep saying till you believe it. Unfortunately for you, your delusion doesn't change the reality.

I can't waste my time trying to change ur lies
Re: You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! by ThumbzTNA(m): 10:02pm On Apr 22, 2021
colossus91:
very laughable lol ....Go and learn from a small state like ebonyi....Op should be ashamed of such mediocrity,a commercial hub celebrating road in 21 century not even a major project for the state that is commercially popular lol!!

Which one is small state like Ebonyi? I find you calling Ebonyi a small state disrespectful. Ebonyi is a young state and to be young is not a crime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident / Slay Queens Swim In Flood In Imo State (Photos) / Foam In Anthony Village Is As A Result Of Tanker Accident- LASG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.