Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

They Come To Me Coz They Like What I Do To Them! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Come To Me Coz They Like What I Do To Them! (2106 Views)

I've Started Bleaching Coz Girls Like Fair Guys More(photo) / My Girlfriend Cannot Visit Me Coz Of Kidnapping Spree In Lere Local Government, / What Kind Of Sex Style Will They Like? Photo Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Come To Me Coz They Like What I Do To Them! by Dissap: 9:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
Yo mehn, we fvck b*tches.
Mehn, I gat many of 'em everywhere. I ain't gonna fvcking chase them mehn, they come to me. They come to daddy mehn! Fvck it niggars!
Re: They Come To Me Coz They Like What I Do To Them! by Dissap: 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
Yo Hommies, imma fvck em all, let's do this, they ain't worth it mehn!

1 Like

Re: They Come To Me Coz They Like What I Do To Them! by Juicethekid: 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
Dissap:
Yo Hommies, imma fvck em all, let's do this, they ain't worth it mehn!
clap for yourself and continue
Re: They Come To Me Coz They Like What I Do To Them! by squash47(m): 9:55pm On Apr 20, 2021
Dissap:
Mehn, I gat many of 'em everywhere. I ain't gonna fvcking chase them mehn, they come to me. They come to daddy mehn! Fvck it niggars!

Guy wetin dey sup na ?

Dem don on hotspot for u again. U don start dey post nonsense

8 Likes

Re: They Come To Me Coz They Like What I Do To Them! by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
It’s like

five hundred bitches

at the crib, but we still

lettin’ more in

Outta Yea
Re: They Come To Me Coz They Like What I Do To Them! by Dissap: 10:07pm On Apr 20, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
It’s like

five hundred bitches

lettin’ more in

Outta Yea
Yeah, that's it bro. They all keep coming in mehn, n we keep fvcking 'em coz b*tches are now becoming loyal mehn, when they see d big D, they gonna bow down to svck mehn! That's b*tches duties mehn!
Re: They Come To Me Coz They Like What I Do To Them! by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
Dissap:
Yeah, that's it bro. They all keep coming in mehn, n we keep fvcking 'em coz b*tches are now becoming loyal mehn, when they see d big D, they gonna bow down to svck mehn! That's b*tches duties mehn!

We ain't retreating
Re: They Come To Me Coz They Like What I Do To Them! by Dreyton36: 10:55pm On Apr 20, 2021
Chai colorado
Re: They Come To Me Coz They Like What I Do To Them! by MajesticKris: 10:56pm On Apr 20, 2021
They can't get enough of ZADDY grin

When You've got the looks n Big stuff's.. they chase you grin

1 Like

Re: They Come To Me Coz They Like What I Do To Them! by OlayemiAshraf(m): 10:56pm On Apr 20, 2021
The only thing them b!tches deserve is hard d ...k ....

2 Likes

Re: They Come To Me Coz They Like What I Do To Them! by Propheticdavid: 11:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
You are so dumb,you think you are using them,but the truth is they are using you...you're just too daft.

2 Likes

Re: They Come To Me Coz They Like What I Do To Them! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 20, 2021
Dreyton36:
Chai colorado
lmao nigga is one of our Nairaland psychiatric patient grin

2 Likes

Re: They Come To Me Coz They Like What I Do To Them! by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:22am On Apr 21, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
It’s like
five hundred bitches

lettin’ more in

Outta Yea
Travis Scott?

1 Like

Re: They Come To Me Coz They Like What I Do To Them! by tosik(m): 12:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
they need to arrest the doctor wey discharge you from psychiatrist hospital....
Re: They Come To Me Coz They Like What I Do To Them! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dissap:
Yaba left escapee cheesy
Re: They Come To Me Coz They Like What I Do To Them! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dissap:
if we check now what you call big D, go be like match stick angry

1 Like

Re: They Come To Me Coz They Like What I Do To Them! by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:41pm On Apr 21, 2021
Man i don't steal line's and come to comment it yea

I don't even stream travis music's cuz he dosen't lift up my spirit with condo

Young M.A

Young thug

Ladipoe

Meek mill

Drake

Rick ross

Rich the kid

Megan thee stallion

T shyne

Lil durk

21 savage

Gunna

Blaqbonez

Pop smoke

etc

All this pple's na My
Dope OG

CivilzedTyger

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read: A Simp And His Money Are Easily Parted / Pls Guys Never You Fight Your Fellow Man Becuz Of A Woman They Are Not Worth It / Lady Finds A Way Out For Her Boyfriend To Escape After Her Husband Arrives Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.