Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,014 members, 7,799,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor (48327 Views)

How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor / The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested / Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor by NotGej: 10:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
There’s no way he is gonna sleep in the police cell for more than 3 days; it’s against his human rights. And human rights watch won’t tolerate that.

His crime is statutory rape of a minor.

They should settle out of court. After all, minor get married in some parts of Nigeria.
Re: My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor by Xenry: 10:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
Bouz:
Oga what's with this FTC of a thing, is there a prize attached.
It's nothing, just what we use to catch cruise. cool
Re: My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor by SmartyPants(m): 10:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
The only proof you have that he is gay is that you heard stories about him?

What's wrong with you?
Re: My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 10:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
D tin sweet e put everything inside thinking say na him gay partner him dey Bleep
Re: My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor by Deway52(m): 10:48pm On Apr 21, 2021
Na only God know the kind hunger wey strke the person wey discover bitterleaf soup oo.

1 Like

Re: My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor by stormborn28(m): 10:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
Anasthesiaa09:
Gay dey impregnate How?
may be dem don like pvssy now
Re: My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor by Akuruoulo(m): 10:53pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dreadlock69:
Recently i met this guy who is a gay at my cousin's place , though he moves with my cousin sister .I confirmed from my cousin isn't he the same guy we heard tales about when we were in school which was true ,he was also shock that his sister moves with him also.
He is useful and skillful he plaits hair and also a makeup artist he got connection with lot's of girls though.

Wó I no get time for story wetin I know say him give 15 years old belle and him dey station since yesterday Dem talk say make we bring 100k come with an elderly person

And we be like say him go sleep there for 1 week
Infact me and my friend won follow the police talk say make dem flog am so the spirit of gay go live am
MALES WEY THE PLAIT HAIR AND GAY NA 5&6

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor by drake99: 10:55pm On Apr 21, 2021
your story confirmed that the guy is straight, not gay, you kept calling him gay while proving him to be straight
Re: My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor by Akuruoulo(m): 10:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
doggedfighter:
My concern is not about his sexuality but defiling and impregnating a 15 year old and you guys

neither parents nor police are taking it serious but already talking about 100k and bailing cry

A pervert must not go scot-free !
if he is a woman she will go scot free. He rape am ? He know her age ? . HE MUST GO FREE
Re: My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor by Heffalump(m): 10:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
Gay wey dey Bleep woman that one na gay
Re: My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor by stormborn28(m): 10:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
Sterope:
Gay? Impregnated?
puna sweet am..
Re: My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor by Akuruoulo(m): 10:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dreadlock69:

Ahhh all this small small girls dun tear eyes oooo abeg she dey cry for the boy seff
LEAVE HER JAREH. AS FAR AS SAY M BE RAPE , NOTHING GO HAPPEN TO MY GUY. JUST LET THEM JUST GIVE HIM ONLY 200STROKES OF KOBOKO TO RESET HIS BRAIN
Re: My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor by BareFacedLies(m): 11:03pm On Apr 21, 2021
The guy is a pedophile
Re: My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor by karkel(m): 11:06pm On Apr 21, 2021
Na minor na serious matter oo
Re: My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor by BareFacedLies(m): 11:06pm On Apr 21, 2021
NotGej:
There’s no way he is gonna sleep in the police cell for more than 3 days; it’s against his human rights. And human rights watch won’t tolerate that.

They should settle out of court. After all, minor get married in some parts of Nigeria.

I hope you know we're not in the United States, this is Nigeria!
Re: My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor by BarrElChapo(m): 11:06pm On Apr 21, 2021
We thank.your 15yr old for his deliverance grin
Re: My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor by BarrElChapo(m): 11:08pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dreadlock69:
Recently i met this guy who is a gay at my cousin's place , though he moves with my cousin sister .I confirmed from my cousin isn't he the same guy we heard tales about when we were in school which was true ,he was also shock that his sister moves with him also.
He is useful and skillful he plaits hair and also a makeup artist he got connection with lot's of girls though.

Wó I no get time for story wetin I know say him give 15 years old belle and him dey station since yesterday Dem talk say make we bring 100k come with an elderly person

And we be like say him go sleep there for 1 week
Infact me and my friend won follow the police talk say make dem flog am so the spirit of gay go live am

Shouldn't we be celebrating his deliverance ? It took a 15yr old to deliver him from all the Homo demons in him
Re: My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor by FuckHomophobes: 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2021
revived:
E go be

Tell your gay friend to dm me

Make I give am altcoins wey go make am father well the incoming child

Make him just bring small raba

On God

how far
Re: My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor by pelicanbeau(f): 11:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
gay having sex with girl
Re: My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor by hopexter(m): 11:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dreadlock69:

Ahhh all this small small girls dun tear eyes oooo abeg she dey cry for the boy seff

You're a Paedophile and you should be stoned to death for such a comment angry angry
Re: My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 21, 2021
NotGej:

Settle out of court

Re: My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor by Vatod(m): 11:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
Desmond Elliot why?
Re: My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
Xenry:
It's nothing, just what we use to catch cruise. cool
Eh ehhn Okay. No p.
Re: My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
The guy must be a very perversed fellow
Re: My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor by sanpipita(m): 11:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
I don't understand are you after his sexuality or that he impregnated the young girl.

Do you even care about the girl?

1 Like

Re: My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor by WoundedLamb: 11:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
You're more concerned about his sexuality than the fact that he impregnated a minor?

1 Like

Re: My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor by Djikot: 11:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
Pls name the alt coins
Re: My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor by MzTunechi(f): 11:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
Lol he's bisexual
Re: My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor by cardoctor(m): 11:44pm On Apr 21, 2021
He needs to be sent to kirikiri prison for gay rehabilitation and regrandination
Re: My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor by scofield114: 12:12am On Apr 22, 2021
doggedfighter:
My concern is not about his sexuality but defiling and impregnating a 15 year old and you guys

neither parents nor police are taking it serious but already talking about 100k and bailing cry

A pervert must not go scot-free !
its not always mens fault a 15 year old present herself to me nd i declined

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) / Keefe D Arrested Over Tupac's Murder / Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.