Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State (3568 Views)

FG Halts Kolmani Oil Drilling 16 Months After Flag-Off / Buhari, Tinubu, Bala Muhammed Launch Oil Drilling Process In The North / Buhari Flag Off Oil Drilling, Presidential Campaign In Gombe - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State by igbozionism(m): 12:48am On Apr 21, 2021
so I was browsing YouTube tonight and I came across this link which shows that illegal crude oil mining is going on in Anambra States specifically at ogbaru local government area. so I had to check the map of anambra state to know if ogbaru LGA borders kogi State but I found out it doesn't border kogi state. from the YouTube video this site is just one out of many other sites in the local government alone. so I was wondering why the federal government has not yet declared the state an oil producing states.
the disputed oil well is located at the boundary with kogi States. since there are other oil producing locations in the state what is the federal government still waiting for?

oh, anambra is not a nothern state.
please the federal government should tell us how many barrels per day that is produced in anambra state and pay the accruing 13% derivation to the state.

5 Likes

Re: illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State by igbozionism(m): 12:52am On Apr 21, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State by Crixxx: 7:57am On Apr 21, 2021
Hmm
Re: illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State by superjab247: 8:09am On Apr 21, 2021
More tears for Arewa1stson grin grin

14 Likes

Re: illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State by igbozionism(m): 8:20am On Apr 21, 2021
honestly, we need to start telling ourselves the truth in this country

3 Likes

Re: illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State by PHPdeveloper200: 9:16am On Apr 21, 2021
this country is not yet serious. billions was sunk in the search for crude oil in the north but here is illegal mining going on in Anambra State

9 Likes

Re: illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State by okeyglm: 9:36am On Apr 21, 2021
chai,op. do you think crude oil is something easily to excavate. do you know how many thousands metres underground it takes to drill one bit rig . there is no illegal drilling of crude oil. what you see, is oil thief bursting pipeline
Re: illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State by PHPdeveloper200: 10:04am On Apr 21, 2021
okeyglm:
chai,op. do you think crude oil is something easily to excavate. do you know how many thousands metres und it takes to drill one bit rig . there is no illegal drilling of crude oil. what you see, is oil thief bursting pipeline

young man did watch the video? or do you want to expose your crass ignorance for the world to see?

2 Likes

Re: illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State by okeyglm: 10:09am On Apr 21, 2021
PHPdeveloper200:

young man did watch the video? or do you want to expose your crass ignorance for the world to see?
there is nothing like illegal. Anambra state govt. is aware of the rigging
Re: illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State by igbozionism(m): 10:15am On Apr 21, 2021
okeyglm:
there is nothing like illegal. Anambra state govt. is aware of the rigging
that is not the truth. From the video the recorder stated that it took them over 2 hours ride into the forest to discover the field. Immediately they got their, the illegal miners shut down their power plant.

The only recognized company drilling oil in Anambra is orient petroleum and that is happening near the border with kogi State not at ogbaru LGA.

This is an illegal rip off in the state coffers
Re: illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State by johnmartus(m): 10:19am On Apr 21, 2021
Ah shake head for your ignoramus.
PHPdeveloper200:

Re: illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 21, 2021
okeyglm:
chai,op. do you think crude oil is something easily to excavate. do you know how many thousands metres und it takes to drill one bit rig . there is no illegal drilling of crude oil. what you see, is oil thief bursting pipeline
bursting which pipeline ? watch the video and you will notice parts of drilling equipment on the site
Re: illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State by Nigeriabiafra82: 10:25am On Apr 21, 2021
igbo don’t follow this people to castigate ESN
The only thing pushing them is the hatred they have for you,wether accept being ipob or not they will still hate you
Ask them if ipob was the reason they killed many igbos in the north from 1945 till now

8 Likes

Re: illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State by okeyglm: 10:27am On Apr 21, 2021
igbozionism:

that is not the truth. From the video the recorder stated that it took them over 2 hours ride into the forest to discover the field. Immediately they got their, the illegal miners shut down their power plant.

The only recognized company drilling oil in Anambra is orient petroleum and that is happening near the border with kogi State not at ogbaru LGA.

This is an illegal rip off in the state coffers
nothing person no go see for nairaland. what is happening there is oil bunkering. ogbaru has a boundary with largest onshore oil producing region in rivers. so definitely oil pipeline must have passed through ogbaru.
Re: illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State by PHPdeveloper200: 10:27am On Apr 21, 2021
johnmartus:
Ah shake head for your ignoramus.
you are a renowned online troll, so, I won't waste my time engaging a miscreant
Re: illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State by okeyglm: 10:31am On Apr 21, 2021
eduj:

bursting which pipeline ? watch the video and you will notice parts of drilling equipment on the site
go school you refuse na. in your imagination geological oil exploitation is like mining granite in afikpo
Re: illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 21, 2021
Anambra oil belongs to anambra just like zamfara gold

Make una get sense

3 Likes

Re: illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State by igbozionism(m): 10:35am On Apr 21, 2021
okeyglm:
nothing person no go see for nairaland. what is happening there is oil bunkering. ogbaru has a boundary with largest onshore oil producing region in rivers. so definitely oil pipeline must have passed through ogbaru.
I just confirmed that you are browsing with opera mini free 50mb or free basics hence, your inability to watch the video. how can those huge installed machines and equipments be used for oil bunkering? are you all right at all? which pipeline carrying crude oil passed ogbaru? crude oil produced in upland Rivers State pass south towards Bonny island, it doesn't go northward.

please it will be in your best interest to stop commenting on this thread and misleading people like you that can't afford to watch the video

7 Likes

Re: illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State by johnmartus(m): 10:37am On Apr 21, 2021
Mr man forget trolling go to niger delta where they mining crudeoil and see things for yourself even if there is a illegal mining not you will expose them government are monitoring everything if you think its a lie go Enugu and start mining coal you will not spend 3 days before you get arrested.
PHPdeveloper200:

you are a renowned online troll, so, I won't waste my time engaging a miscreant
Re: illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State by Bkayyy: 10:38am On Apr 21, 2021
There is oil in almost all parts of Anambra. I remember a village shutting down a stream in 2003 because of oil spillage.
I doubt if the so called Niger Delta have more oil reserve than Anambra alone.
But nevertheless we don't want stupid FG to turn our homes to Niger Delta
Re: illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State by johnmartus(m): 10:39am On Apr 21, 2021
But I watched it people should stop minding you never see dumb shit like this before.
igbozionism:

I just confirmed that you are browsing with opera mini free 50mb or free basics hence, your inability to watch the video. how can those huge installed machines and equipments be used for oil bunkering? are you all right at all? which pipeline carrying crude oil passed ogbaru? crude oil produced in upland Rivers State pass south towards Bonny island, it doesn't go northward.

please it will be in your best interest to stop commenting on this thread and misleading people like you that can't afford to watch the video
Re: illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State by okeyglm: 10:43am On Apr 21, 2021
igbozionism:

your olodo. what do you know about oil exploration and exploitation. you think oil is like underground water drilling. what do you know .your neither not a geologist or geophysicist for me to exchanging words with you,
Re: illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State by Terorislam: 10:43am On Apr 21, 2021
This still far better than the skull mining going on in the SW
Re: illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State by igbozionism(m): 10:44am On Apr 21, 2021
Mikehot:
Anambra oil belongs to anambra just like zamfara gold

Make una get sense
The problem is that this is not done by an indigenous company but by illegal Chinese miners. how then do we reap the benefits? no 13% derivation nothing nothing
Re: illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State by Biafra4life: 11:20am On Apr 21, 2021
okeyglm:
your olodo. what do you know about oil exploration and exploitation. you think oil is like underground water drilling. what do you know your neither a geologist or geophysicist for me to exchanging words with you.
Mr Man Stop being stupid, what actually is wrong with you, why are you defending something that is indefensible
why are you people so treacherous and wicked like this
tomorrow now you start shouting One Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State by okeyglm: 11:26am On Apr 21, 2021
Biafra4life:

Mr Man Stop being stupid, what actually is wrong with you, why are you defending something that is indefensible
why are you people so treacherous and wicked like this
tomorrow now you start shouting One Nigeria
what has one Nigeria got to do with correcting a fellow Bro. So anybody opposing lies is now against Biafra. odika isi adiro gi mma

1 Like

Re: illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
okeyglm:
go school you refuse na. in your imagination geological oil exploitation is like mining granite in afikpo
I won't begin to drag exposure with you,but try watching the video again- and this time make sure someone who's iq level is above 40 is with you
Re: illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State by okeyglm: 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2021
eduj:

I won't begin to drag exposure with you,but try watching the video again- and this time make sure someone who's iq level is above 40 is with you
EWU. ur not in the field so shut up and stop disgracing our ancestors. No individual can independently drilling a prolific well without knowledge of govt. na so is easy to drill oil. oil is not a gold you can easily mine from alluvial deposit. use ur time balu owe gi ulu.
Re: illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State by afube: 12:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
okeyglm:

oil bunkering with such heavy equipment? i doubt it.
Re: illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State by afube: 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2021
Bkayyy:
There is oil in almost all parts of Anambra. I remember a village shutting down a stream in 2003 because of oil spillage.
I doubt if the so called Niger Delta have more oil reserve than Anambra alone.
But nevertheless we don't want stupid FG to turn our homes to Niger Delta

Anambra is an oil and gas haven......oil majors have been ''tapping'' anambra pil via horizontal drilling for years nah.

1 Like

Re: illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
PHPdeveloper200:
this country is not yet serious. billions was sunk in the search for crude oil in the north but here is illegal mining going on in Anambra State
Re: illegal chinese crude oil drilling going on in Anambra State by okeyglm: 1:13pm On Apr 21, 2021
afube:

oil bunkering with such heavy equipment? i doubt it.
The heading says "illegal oil mining". I have never heard such statement before maybe in banana rep. you can't mine oil illegally sir. The process of drilling is cumbersome and costly. so is not possible

(1) (2) (Reply)

The PETER OBI Poster I Found In My Neighborhood / This Is What Some People Hope Tinubu's Government Will Bring To Them. / A few surprises in Tinubu’s cabinet - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.