Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

N30,000 Vs N50,000 Job. Nigeria Graduates Are________ - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N30,000 Vs N50,000 Job. Nigeria Graduates Are________ (13157 Views)

Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook / With 13 Years Experience, Will You Accept An N85,000 Job Offer? / Oxfam Nigeria Graduates & Non-graduates Job Recruitment (6 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N30,000 Vs N50,000 Job. Nigeria Graduates Are________ by pheelhip(m): 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:
Hunger never wire your father. You talk enter streets like say na everybody get capital to start up something reasonable. It's easier said than done.

If you're struggling financially Sha, send me a DM. I might be of help.
Re: N30,000 Vs N50,000 Job. Nigeria Graduates Are________ by Oweku: 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
Hmm
Re: N30,000 Vs N50,000 Job. Nigeria Graduates Are________ by Abilistic(m): 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
godfrey02:

My dear pull that graduate comot from your mind and enter the street.. where I am small boys ssce holders earning 30k , 20k in two weeks, in one month it will be how much 40, 60k and these guys have hope of getting better pay in nearby future because of their location (lagos).

Bro abeg where's the location make i come hustle, I'm very serious ooooo
Re: N30,000 Vs N50,000 Job. Nigeria Graduates Are________ by Makz: 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
hmvmn
Re: N30,000 Vs N50,000 Job. Nigeria Graduates Are________ by Audacious19(m): 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: N30,000 Vs N50,000 Job. Nigeria Graduates Are________ by Pravedk: 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Drinking alcohol is 100 times more dangerous than using marijuana, according to a study.

cool
Oga, why na?

So make we leave smoke igbo be that?
Re: N30,000 Vs N50,000 Job. Nigeria Graduates Are________ by johnnypumpum(m): 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
From your talk, i know u have never seen the four walls of a class room...... so no need to talk to u....
u wa be hustler how many mansions you don build....
your mate the get billions for account you the talk of 150k job POVERTY NA PUNISHMENT
Come see where illiterate the advice graduate for Naija.....hahahahhaha
Re: N30,000 Vs N50,000 Job. Nigeria Graduates Are________ by Drsnives(m): 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
PAWG:
If I’m blessed with lots of kids, some won’t go the the university. It’a even better to be a skilled mechanic than a graduate in this country

Sure thing bro..
Re: N30,000 Vs N50,000 Job. Nigeria Graduates Are________ by SmartyPants(m): 2:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
This is an excellent point made by the OP. I don't I understand how Nigerians are so glued to the white collar job market when its obvious there aren't enough white collar jobs. In any society when white collar work becomes oversubscribed, it means that there is an under subscription of labour in other sectors. This is largely based on the allure of working in the major sectors like banking, oils and gas, etc, but not everyone can work there.

You have to question why people go to school to study courses like philosophy in Nigeria, and then flood the job market looking for Banking jobs.

1 Like

Re: N30,000 Vs N50,000 Job. Nigeria Graduates Are________ by ayenale1(m): 2:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
godfrey02:
Read a post of someone comparing 30k job in East vs 50k job in Lagos, another lamenting for 15k job.

It's a big slap on any graduate who even settle for 30k job not to come even mention 15k, for this economy.

My dear pull that graduate comot from your mind and enter the street.. where I am small boys ssce holders earning 30k , 20k in two weeks, in one month it will be how much 40, 60k and these guys have hope of getting better pay in nearby future because of their location (lagos).

Even machine operators that are not graduate 120k. one person sit down for he papa house and be comparing salary when you don't have bills to pay you won't think of growing.

WORST are private school teachers, 25k in a month, some sef 15k, and they will not pay them as at when due.. imagine two post in one day about salary.
This post is mumuish in content...u work on shifts morning and night in a factory or company where u can be sacked at anytime,moreso if machine injured you or cut ur hand u re on your own, no factory or company will give u appointment letter even some staff of a company don't know the content of their appointment letter which means if anything happens to you within the company's premises you are on your own but a private school teacher that knows what is doing can earn more that 80k in a month and still have plenty time to do side hustle after school hours and weekends...bottom line is don't under rate other people's work cos you are earning someone dogmeal...

1 Like

Re: N30,000 Vs N50,000 Job. Nigeria Graduates Are________ by SmartyPants(m): 2:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
johnnypumpum:
From your talk, i know u have never seen the four walls of a class room...... so no need to talk to u....
u wa be hustler how many mansions you don build....
your mate the get billions for account you the talk of 150k job POVERTY NA PUNISHMENT
Come see where illiterate the advice graduate for Naija.....hahahahhaha

You've not made much of a point. Many of the richest Nigerians never went to University.
Re: N30,000 Vs N50,000 Job. Nigeria Graduates Are________ by stacyadams: 2:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
MajesticKris:
My brother... Driver's earn more than graduate's in Lagos...

Imagine earning #50k every month plus HMO and Pension

U got job any job opening in ur firm?
Re: N30,000 Vs N50,000 Job. Nigeria Graduates Are________ by elimsun(m): 2:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
Boss could I send you a mail?
Re: N30,000 Vs N50,000 Job. Nigeria Graduates Are________ by elimsun(m): 2:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
[quote author=HitlerGaddafi post=101081434] Hunger never wire your father. You talk enter streets like say na everybody get capital to start up something reasonable. It's easier said than done.

If you're struggling financially Sha, send me a DM. I might be of help. [/quote

I'm here boss, coul you be of help?
Re: N30,000 Vs N50,000 Job. Nigeria Graduates Are________ by Cleanworld(f): 2:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
godfrey02:
Read a post of someone comparing 30k job in East vs 50k job in Lagos, another lamenting for 15k job.

It's a big slap on any graduate who even settle for 30k job not to come even mention 15k, for this economy.

Even machine operators that are not graduate 120k. one person sit down for he papa house and be comparing salary when you don't have bills to pay you won't think of growing.

WORST are private school teachers, 25k in a month, some sef 15k, and they will not pay them as at when due.. imagine two post in one day about salary.
They won't think outside the box...na soso gossip them sabi gossip. one Gala and one Coke per day yea, i was in that same situation as well until one day God opened my eyes. I counted how many people that as passed through my tablet to get contract jobs and these lots are doing fantastically well, they will bring GALA & COKE for me and of course i will help them get that contracts uthat worth milliions that i only heard of until i realised that to get out of this rat race my services and determination will equal the amount i needed to get out of slavery like jobs.

My God recharge our brains. kiss

1 Like

Re: N30,000 Vs N50,000 Job. Nigeria Graduates Are________ by michaellovaldo(m): 2:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
When people later see the money in network marketing grin

Tho e hard but if you can put in the work,and you make it.
You are financially stable for life!

Re: N30,000 Vs N50,000 Job. Nigeria Graduates Are________ by ibedun: 2:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
PAWG:
If I’m blessed with lots of kids, some won’t go the the university. It’a even better to be a skilled mechanic than a graduate in this country

Use your brain! We don’t need lots of kids anymore in this country. That’s why the competition and mess unemployment is so much.

3 Likes

Re: N30,000 Vs N50,000 Job. Nigeria Graduates Are________ by bashwonders(m): 2:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
YorubaLord:
undecided
SERIOUSLY?
Re: N30,000 Vs N50,000 Job. Nigeria Graduates Are________ by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:
Hunger never wire your father. You talk enter streets like say na everybody get capital to start up something reasonable. It's easier said than done.

Senior man, I be OAU student Part 3, everywhere tight!
+2347025204411

sterling bank

1 Like

Re: N30,000 Vs N50,000 Job. Nigeria Graduates Are________ by somi: 2:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:

If you're struggling financially Sha, send me a DM. I might be of help.being searching for a job or business to no avail since 2015 pls send me ur email so I forward my resume on the other hand Access bank plc 0053107675 thank you
Re: N30,000 Vs N50,000 Job. Nigeria Graduates Are________ by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
Alejobs:
cool take a look at your hand....fingers are not equal. Someone will still have to do those low end jobs. Even in many advanced countries, they import graduates from Nigeria and other poor countries do such low income jobs and people are glad ti have something at all and even help many dependents back home. A powerbank *can be a replacement for your laptop battery* or charger You may need one due to poor power supply in ur area and you will also find it useful on days when your device battery is low, or you are on the go and it is important to work on laptop or phone or maybe grid power is out and gen refuse to work. It is then you will find a powerbank very useful. Many have missed out on deadline, appointment, lost their way, miss target, dates because they don't have a powerbank around to save the day. Get yourself reliable powerbank today!
Can it also be charged with a solar panel?
Re: N30,000 Vs N50,000 Job. Nigeria Graduates Are________ by Alejobs: 2:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
Akamariner:

Can it also be charged with a solar panel?

Yes it can, a single 150watt panel is sufficient and there is no need for a charge controller. Installation is simply plug and play too. O8O653.16307
Re: N30,000 Vs N50,000 Job. Nigeria Graduates Are________ by shegzhkn: 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
pretydiva:
Na private schools own worst pass. High school fees, but they pay peanut as salary. This country is fvcked up

Talking from experience ??
Re: N30,000 Vs N50,000 Job. Nigeria Graduates Are________ by Bakrabas: 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2021
godfrey02:

When you are on the street are your children with you? Who do you expect to teach your children? If you are a father, go to your children's school during the PTA and protest on behalf of underpaid teachers if only you paid up to 60k per month on a child
Re: N30,000 Vs N50,000 Job. Nigeria Graduates Are________ by seborrhic: 3:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:

Don't mind them, talking like illiterates while they claim to be educated.
Small thing they start comparing:agbero is taking home 10k everyday,aboki scrap metal dealer makes 100k per month;shoe shiner 5k everyday,bricklayer 2500 etc.
Rubbish and useless comparisons.

2 Likes

Re: N30,000 Vs N50,000 Job. Nigeria Graduates Are________ by Leezah(f): 3:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
Join us Here https://chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com/DY7PNHNhHz12hygLGWcLo6

In this masterclass,
20 lucky attendees will win $15 each in BUSD. To qualify, you must have a Binance account. Registration is free and can be done in minutes here: https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=L3OMPX7D

As a kind gesture, we would like to onboard you to our Moonshoot Program. Click here to join the WhatsApp group https://chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com/GLIe4YCQNKwHvG9lmwM0N3
Re: N30,000 Vs N50,000 Job. Nigeria Graduates Are________ by MartinsD12(m): 3:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
godfrey02:

You don't have to mock any body doing teaching job for 15k na hunger cause am, remember not everyone will be in Lagos as I understand Lagos present good opportunities
Re: N30,000 Vs N50,000 Job. Nigeria Graduates Are________ by OriginalCEO: 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
godfrey02:

This OP is one of the 'Nigerian Youths are Lazy' crew. The truth is they are not lazy.

This is an appreciation post to every hustler out there (graduate/not) who seeks legit means to fund their daily bread. No mind this OP o, Keep working hard even if you be teacher but don't get comfortable where you are because you are Made For More.

Re: N30,000 Vs N50,000 Job. Nigeria Graduates Are________ by Skillsnigeria: 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
hmmm
Re: N30,000 Vs N50,000 Job. Nigeria Graduates Are________ by Yaks02(m): 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:

I'll do that when I get data later, I'm about to drop out of school. I can't afford my tuition

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Any Hope 4 3rd Classers / How Do Lagos People Get Job Updates/vacancies / Share Your Job Hunting Experience!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.