Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,828 members, 7,806,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs (13172 Views)

Share Your Job Experience Working With Foreign Bosses / What’s Your Experience Working In A Company Owned By A Pastor? / Multiple Jobs Available: 16 Positions. Apply Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by BrickDevo: 9:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
Some people the look for one, baba get 3
this life no balance
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by OraabSolar(m): 9:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
just like being an entrepreneur, you are the director, marketer and accountant. until you can afford hands.
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 21, 2021
RuddyFusion:
Which is better one good paying job ( full-time or remote ) OR Two to 3 fairly paid jobs mostly remote. Soon after COVID-19 major restrictions were removed I found myself working on 2 abit demanding jobs.

One is fully remote and the other partially remote as I have to turn up once or twice a week at the office for meetings.

Then a partial third to the above 2 fully remote.

Most times I get worn out managing the competing demands of the jobs and thought maybe one very good paying one that will match the combined income of the two would have been better.

Please I want to hear from those managing multiple roles how you're coping?
The trick is never procrastinating on your tasks. I am on 3 full-time remote jobs. you have to be ready to do some graveyard shift and some weekends
Always make sure you are organized. You don't want to send an email for company A to company B.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
During NYSC is had another side job. I mostly did this during weekends. Was a good may to make cash.
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by seenga(m): 9:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
Clanging cymbal the op asked for advise not for buncums like you to come and show off.
Okortor:
I have worked in Multiple bank's as a chartered accountant.
I'm enjoying my current work, I leave home anytime and get back anytime While i av my team working.
aspiring to be an AGM soonest with CBN's confirmation.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by seenga(m): 9:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
I'm looking for a remote job too anyone ?
Techsupport:

The trick is never procrastinating on your tasks. I am on 3 full-time remote jobs. you have to be ready to do some graveyard shift and some weekends
Always make sure you are organized. You don't want to send an email for company A to company B.

Cheers
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by hakeem4(m): 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2021
I’ve done like 3 different remote jobs.

It was not easy. As I was having sleepless nights so I can deliver as at when due
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by iLegendd(m): 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2021
I don't work. Work works for me.
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by Jonathan39: 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2021
Please I need urgent answer please, I applied to An bank job opening some weeks ago, just this night, I recieved a mail, requesting me to send my updated CV, please what do that mean. Please any idea?
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by Lilpen3758: 9:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
izzy4shizzy:
Some people the look for one, baba get 3

this life no balance
I swear to God almighty
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
When a job is too demanding and tasking, it takes a toll on your health. Remember you're a human being, not a robot. Try adjusting a bit before your enemy collapse.

You're meant to enjoy and find fullfiment in what you do. Anything short of that is not good for you.
We all pray to enjoy the fruits of our labor in good health. Not in sickness.

May the Holy Spirit give you the wisdom to go about it.
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by Drsnives(m): 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
saphiere:
I've never worked for anyone.
Who asked You
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by Blackmiserable(m): 9:58pm On Apr 21, 2021
Oyerinde16:
I run ehailing, I sell and supply commodities such as grains etc, I have a fish farm (3k fishes) I do estate agent job by the side and online car sales, I have investment left right and center yet my monthly income is around #500k... My brother we moveee...

Bro, do you need a manager in the Northern region?
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by Angelawhite(m): 10:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
Not easy, but it’s worth it. I have a full time remote job, one partially remote and side gigs. It’s not easy but there’s a lot of bills to pay

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by Goldbw122(m): 10:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by lanre88(m): 10:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
Stop stressing yourself on peanut salaries, I would continue to talk.

Get something better through our project and you would forever than God you did.

A word is enough...
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by apostle96: 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2021
As a fresh graduate working with two remote organizations @ my village
It takes a lot task and really stressful
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by techtechh: 10:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
Techsupport:
Not too bad. I work as an IT sec engineer in one firm and as a network engineer in 2 other firms. All the work is done from my home office.
it pays a pretty penny too. The stress level can be crazy if you make the mistake of procrastinating any task because they pile up fast.
I am also in it sec field. Do you know of any vacancies around Lagos? I can work from home
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 21, 2021
techtechh:

I am also in it sec field. Do you know of any vacancies around Lagos? I can work from home
No sir. I haven't been to Lagos in a decade
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by armadeo(m): 11:06pm On Apr 21, 2021
Work no dey work ko dey...

Person dey ask of help on how to run two jobs....
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by armadeo(m): 11:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
iLegendd:
I don't work. Work works for me.

Says the legend.....
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by Etinosa1234: 11:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
ictjobber:
Currently running four concurrently

Bitcoin purchase/sales
Crypto trading
Web development
Blogging

I'm always tired. Always.

U freelance or u have a job( pertaining the web dev)
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by Etinosa1234: 11:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
Techsupport:

Cheers

pls whats ur job description
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by 6footplus(m): 11:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
RuddyFusion:
Which is better one good paying job ( full-time or remote ) OR Two to 3 fairly paid jobs mostly remote. Soon after COVID-19 major restrictions were removed I found myself working on 2 abit demanding jobs.

One is fully remote and the other partially remote as I have to turn up once or twice a week at the office for meetings.

Then a partial third to the above 2 fully remote.

Most times I get worn out managing the competing demands of the jobs and thought maybe one very good paying one that will match the combined income of the two would have been better.

Please I want to hear from those managing multiple roles how you're coping?

why not hire someone to do one for you?
you then pay the person a percentage.
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by Capeverde: 11:58pm On Apr 21, 2021
Learn how to produce nylon in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht-GJ7cDVy8
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by RuddyFusion(m): 3:50am On Apr 22, 2021
ictjobber:
Currently running four concurrently

Bitcoin purchase/sales
Crypto trading
Web development
Blogging

I'm always tired. Always.
hmmm for how many firms?
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by RuddyFusion(m): 3:54am On Apr 22, 2021
olivapopea:
right now I work remotely at the employee monitoring software company as IT-developer, I also work as a copywriter and translator remotely
well, who says that being a parent is not a job
it's hard, of course, but in any case, with the quarantine and the situation around the world, nothing else remains
managing kids is a very tough job especially if they are the types that don't stay one place
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by AllenSpencer: 4:37am On Apr 22, 2021
I once handled two remote jobs for two major competitors in the world. My mental health told me to quit one.

I knew at some point I was going to slump or rum mad.

For health and sanity sake, it's not worth it. You won't even have time to spend the money... The little time you get a break, you are sleeping through the week like a pregnant woman.

And trust me, your insurance won't be able to cover the repercussions
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by RuddyFusion(m): 4:53am On Apr 22, 2021
6footplus:

why not hire someone to do one for you?
you then pay the person a percentage.

This is very correct advice. Thought about this, but wanted to do it with the third one, just that the money from that one is small compared to the first two, which are known brand and requires me working on them personally.

But it is something i will do eventually

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by RuddyFusion(m): 4:55am On Apr 22, 2021
Techsupport:

Cheers

Thanks for this. It's always good when i get things set up in advance, it gives me space to think and do other things.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Letter To All Job Seekers / Civil Defense Starts Recruitment / Who Else Got This Test Invitation By ORANGEGROUP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.