Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,141 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs (13177 Views)

Share Your Job Experience Working With Foreign Bosses / What’s Your Experience Working In A Company Owned By A Pastor? / Multiple Jobs Available: 16 Positions. Apply Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by RuddyFusion(m): 4:59am On Apr 22, 2021
Jonathan39:
Please I need urgent answer please, I applied to An bank job opening some weeks ago, just this night, I recieved a mail, requesting me to send my updated CV, please what do that mean. Please any idea?

I don't know if you've gotten a response yet, take a look at your CV again and make sure it's up to date and has all the required details of your most current roles. If there's any gap, fill it.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by RuddyFusion(m): 5:00am On Apr 22, 2021
saphiere:
I've never worked for anyone.
Working for yourself?
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by ictjobber: 5:20am On Apr 22, 2021
Etinosa1234:

U freelance or u have a job( pertaining the web dev)
freelance
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by ictjobber: 5:20am On Apr 22, 2021
RuddyFusion:
hmmm for how many firms?
They are all mine.
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by saphiere(f): 5:34am On Apr 22, 2021
RuddyFusion:
Working for yourself?
Schooling
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by galantjoe(m): 6:14am On Apr 22, 2021
To be frank it is really a body sapping
But multiple jobs at a time worth the stress especially where your pay for main job is not enough.

I recently got another dude job - I work there only on Saturday and Sundays occasionally on weekdays. Not remote. My main job is Monday to Friday. At least am getting additional 30% of main pay from the side job.

How do I do it. Proper time management and sacrifice
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by galantjoe(m): 6:15am On Apr 22, 2021
To be frank, it is body sapping
But multiple jobs at a time worth the stress especially where your pay for main job is not enough.

I recently got another dude job - I work there only on Saturday and Sundays occasionally on weekdays. Not remote. My main job is Monday to Friday. At least am getting additional 30% of main pay from the side job.

Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by RuddyFusion(m): 6:28am On Apr 22, 2021
ictjobber:

They are all mine.
Good one

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by traveluk: 6:29am On Apr 22, 2021
Oyerinde16:
I run ehailing, I sell and supply commodities such as grains etc, I have a fish farm (3k fishes) I do estate agent job by the side and online car sales, I have investment left right and center yet my monthly income is around #500k... My brother we moveee...
You won't believe if I tell you that I have made several efforts on how to start agricultural products supply with no so much edge way... Can you please be of good help by guiding me?
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by RuddyFusion(m): 6:30am On Apr 22, 2021
saphiere:
Schooling

Ok.....start plotting your map from there so when you ball our, you ball into job straight
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by fabbydee: 9:16am On Apr 22, 2021
Nothing is as good as equipping yourself with a lot of Know-Hows. It gives you the leverage of spare time and a healthy life balance. You can also multitask
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by Executiv(m): 10:21am On Apr 22, 2021
wish I had a single job
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by FFF241: 11:38am On Apr 22, 2021
Wise men.

Nites.

CHHng:
If managed well working on two fairly flexible / remote roles is better than one. Anything can go wrong on the one and you're back into the job market but you can't say same of the two.

Secondly, any of them can up the anthem, give you more responsibilities, and increase your pay.

All you need is proper time management. Plan ahead and get things in order ahead and enjoy yourself
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by goodman41: 11:52am On Apr 22, 2021
Techsupport:
Not too bad. I work as an IT sec engineer in one firm and as a network engineer in 2 other firms. All the work is done from my home office.
it pays a pretty penny too. The stress level can be crazy if you make the mistake of procrastinating any task because they pile up fast.
please can you connect me I studied computer engineering currently working with IT firm as IT/network support but the pay is very small
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by goodman41: 11:56am On Apr 22, 2021
Techsupport:
Not too bad. I work as an IT sec engineer in one firm and as a network engineer in 2 other firms. All the work is done from my home office.
it pays a pretty penny too. The stress level can be crazy if you make the mistake of procrastinating any task because they pile up fast.
please can you connect me I studied computer engineering and currently working with an IT firm as IT/network support but the pay is very small. please help your brother and connect me to any remote job
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by Oyerinde16(m): 12:43pm On Apr 22, 2021
traveluk:
You won't believe if I tell you that I have made several efforts on how to start agricultural products supply with no so much edge way... Can you please be of good help by guiding me?

Chat me up
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by Jonathan39: 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2021
Thank you, I have done that
RuddyFusion:

I don't know if you've gotten a response yet, take a look at your CV again and make sure it's up to date and has all the required details of your most current roles. If there's any gap, fill it.
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by RuddyFusion(m): 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
Jonathan39:
Thank you, I have done that
Good one

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by smogia1994(m): 3:35pm On Apr 22, 2021
Jonathan39:
Please I need urgent answer please, I applied to An bank job opening some weeks ago, just this night, I recieved a mail, requesting me to send my updated CV, please what do that mean. Please any idea?
improve on your english(grammer)
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by Jonathan39: 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2021
Lolz. I actually typed that under duress
smogia1994:

improve on your english(grammer)
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by techtechh: 11:39am On Apr 23, 2021
Techsupport:

No sir. I haven't been to Lagos in a decade
Ok
If your know of any remote IT sec jobs in your location please do let me know.
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by Czzy: 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
fabbydee:
Nothing is as good as equipping yourself with a lot of Know-Hows. It gives you the leverage of spare time and a healthy life balance. You can also multitask

Please what minimum skill can one have inorder to get even one remote job?
I keep seeing two jobs, three jobs.
I don't even have one.
Please your response is required urgently.
Thank you
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2021
techtechh:

Ok
If your know of any remote IT sec jobs in your location please do let me know.

Roger that
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2021
Czzy:

Please what minimum skill can one have inorder to get even one remote job?
I keep seeing two jobs, three jobs.
I don't even have one.
Please your response is required urgently.
Thank you

Honestly I don't know how it happens in other fields of work. I am an IT engineer and my skills are a bit different. I work across multiple engineering vendors. If you can get networking skills and equip yourself with Python or a ansible,
Or better yet, add AWS to the mix, you will go places
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
goodman41:
please can you connect me I studied computer engineering currently working with IT firm as IT/network support but the pay is very small
I don't know your skill sets and what you are open to.
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by goodman41: 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
Techsupport:

I don't know your skill sets and what you are open to.
Computer networking and repair, windows server administration, website design using WordPress and affiliate marketing
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by CHHng: 12:49pm On May 11, 2021
FFF241:
Wise men.

Nites.

You're welcome
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by RuddyFusion(m): 9:03am On Sep 06, 2021
galantjoe:
To be frank, it is body sapping

Time management is key. In these times, multiple roles/income is quite important to enable one to juggle many self and family responsibilities..But one good secured and well-paid one can make up for all that.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by Udoboss(m): 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Multitasking is key to earning Online....
I'm a Seniorwriter turned online earnings enabler....
Contact me on how you can earn @least $10 a day....fees for training applies.

You can't be earning online and complain about too many jobs which equates to many payments in foreign hard currencies.....HELL NO! Lolz.

@Seniorwriter

You have not still linked me up to writing contract that I can earn Better
Re: Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs by lavylilly: 10:01am On May 26, 2023
It is the best now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Civil Defense Starts Recruitment / 150, 000 Nigerians To Benefit From Interswitch Empowerment Initiative / Who Else Got This Test Invitation By ORANGEGROUP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.