Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria (2742 Views)

Drop The Name Nigeria, It's Demeaning: Wole Olanipekun Advocates Restructuring / Nigeria Shouldnt Allow Any Igbo Man Or Woman To Become President.... / I Will Abandon The Biafran Struggle If Buhari's Office Is Accessed- Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by Mchawi(f): 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2021
PoshTraveler:
idiots like u will always come here to misinform people. when and where where dey declared the most dangerous terrorist group in the world?

You are a stupid idiot. Google would have helped you but I know you don't know how to use it. Olodo.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/global-terrorism-index-nigerian-fulani-militants-named-fourth-deadliest-terror-group-world-a6739851.html

Read and get sense.. Poverty stricken pig
Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by PoshTraveler: 3:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
Mchawi:

i are a stupid idiot. Google would have helped me but I don't know how to use it.

i need to Read and get sense..i am a Poverty stricken pig
Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by amuwo1980: 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2021
PoshTraveler:
i have no issues wth the nigeria dividing..
but my concern is that why do they want to abandon the name nigeria?
the name nigeria is already destroyed and casted in the international community.
if you want to travel as a ngerian, u will be interrogated at the airport.
the country u enter will look at you suspiciously. most landlords abroad wont want to rent houses to u.
most of their men and women wont want to be associated with you.
all these are caused by the same ibos that want to abandon the name nigeria and disguise with another nam ipob.
for example, ibos have destroyed the name nigeria because of drugs,
they are the same people that scam , they are the same people that prostitute and dirty other countries.

so , if they must divide, they have to bare the name nigeria so that when they are travelling they will carry all the bad cross they have with them.
if they bear biafra, those countries they have messed up in the name nigeria wont know its the same people.
the real nigerians will now carry the cross for something they know nothing about.
yes i am ibo but no the biased type
Igbo indeed , baby schemer
Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by Goddyj(m): 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
PoshTraveler:
the name nigeria is already destroyed and casted in the international community.
the country u enter will look at you suspiciously. most landlords abroad wont want to rent houses to u.
all these are caused by the same ibos that want to abandon the name nigeria and disguise with another nam ipob.
they are the same people that scam , they are the same people that prostitute and dirty other countries.

so , if they must divide, they have to bare the name nigeria so that when they are travelling they will carry all the bad cross they have with them.
if they bear biafra, those countries they have messed up in the name nigeria wont know its the same people.
the real nigerians will now carry the cross for something they know nothing about.
Too many illiterates on Nairaland. Even a simple essay, they litter it with grammatical blunders.

To make it worse, the post no come make any sense at all.
Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by DLioness(f): 4:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
PoshTraveler:

why are you lying that you are igbo? Besides the scammers are majorly yoruba and prostitutes are majorly edo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by Emperor5(m): 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2021
Maybe you know better on your claims, but since you said you are Ibo that means you and your brother are the one damaging the identity of Nigeria by engaging in illegally activity abroad.... But let me remind you that we the Igbo are the Biafra, we are hard working, business oriented, we don't engage in illegal activity
Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by Emperor5(m): 4:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
DLioness:
why are you lying that you are igbo? Besides the scammers are majorly yoruba and prostitutes are majorly edo
There is different between Igbo and Ibo.
Op is Ibo, maybe fulani herdsmen that are terrorising Nigeria
Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by Veqtor: 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
Clowns opening threads to get some form of attention.
Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by justtoodark: 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
PoshTraveler:

and who caused all this wahala....??
not you igbos....??

your get rich or die trying mentality caused all this....
Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by Ruggman: 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
PoshTraveler:

Shut up, you are talking rubbish, Biafrans are a decent people.
Crime is the problem of all Nigerians.
The Biafrans will teach the world mordernity and decency
Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by dignity33: 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2021
PoshTraveler:

Simple change the Name to BOKO HARAM even Ghana change from Goldcoast to present Ghana your commander in Chief of Boko Haram can as well do the same.
Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by PoshTraveler: 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ruggman:

Shut up, you are talking rubbish, Biafrans are a decent people.
Crime is the problem of all Nigerians.
The Biafrans will teach the world mordernity and decency
THE WAY THEY ARE TEACHING IT IN MALAYSIA, TURKEY, THAILAND , VIETNAM , SOUNTAFRICA ABI?
Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by PoshTraveler: 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2021
DLioness:
edo and delta and that is part of biafra, go and check the map
Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by dejol88: 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
PoshTraveler:
stop pointing out 1 person and scream like an idiot. we are talking about majority
Between Igbos and Yoruba ,who does more Yahoo Yahoo? I await an honest answer from you?
Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by julaion: 7:33am On Apr 22, 2021
PoshTraveler:
yes i am greatest of all time.
you are the greatest of all idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 22, 2021
[s]
PoshTraveler:

[/s]

And Abacha never stole.

Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by PoshTraveler: 8:23am On Apr 22, 2021
imhotep:
[s][/s]

And Abacha never stole.
did he steal more than all the niger delta politicians put together? we are talking of majorty here and u are calling out just one person
Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by PoshTraveler: 8:25am On Apr 22, 2021
julaion:
you are the greatest of all idiot
you just called me G.O.A.T when did t stand for idiots? idiots like is is why i will never support biafra
Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 22, 2021
PoshTraveler:
did he steal more than all the niger delta politicians put together? we are talking of majorty here and u are calling out just one person
Those who fought to maintain Nigeria can always keep the name of their beloved country Nigeria.

Sai APC.

Cc lzaa ngadaawo helinues monogamy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by julaion: 1:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
PoshTraveler:
you just called me G.O.A.T when did t stand for idiots? idiots like is is why i will never support biafra
them say make you go school go read and write you dey jump from one bush to another now see how useless ur life be na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by Iykoto86(m): 1:33pm On Apr 22, 2021
PoshTraveler:

thunder fire you and that your mouth that mentioned Igbo.bastard.
Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by Iykoto86(m): 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2021
PoshTraveler:
did fulani herds men destroy naija naija name outside nigeria? Every country has its own domestic issues. Ibos are destroying the nigerian name internationally. My post is an unbiased review as a nigerian from ibo. Yes breaking up will favor me wella but that dosnt mean I have to be biased.
we are not ibos,but Igbo's. Anu mpam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by Gjrich(m): 3:02pm On Apr 22, 2021
PoshTraveler:

Baby boy spotted crying because of the name IPOB
Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by Kingof2nations(m): 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2021
PoshTraveler:
did fulani herds men destroy naija naija name outside nigeria? Every country has its own domestic issues. Ibos are destroying the nigerian name internationally. My post is an unbiased review as a nigerian from ibo. Yes breaking up will favor me wella but that dosnt mean I have to be biased.
no they are promoting Nigeria name mumu
Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by Omoslim26: 3:37pm On Apr 22, 2021
grin Op this thing you are living is not life at all.

Every sane human being knows Igbo is a blessing to both the world and unfortunately to this failed evil forest of a country ��

What a useless thread ��

Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by PoshTraveler: 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2021
lol
Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by PoshTraveler: 9:02pm On Apr 22, 2021
see it here. anpther pob destroying the igbo and nigeria name and they want to run

Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by PoshTraveler: 7:22am On Apr 23, 2021
Zfancy is next and na ibo man
Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by lordlugards: 8:13am On Apr 23, 2021
PoshTraveler:

Mexico are the most drug dealers in USA, yet they are the one of the most important country the USA have as an ally.
Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by Williemyself: 8:24am On Apr 23, 2021
PoshTraveler:
Iwu anu ohia
Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by PoshTraveler: 8:47am On Apr 23, 2021
lordlugards:
Mexico are the most drug dealers in USA, yet they are the one of the most important country the USA have as an ally.

what has this got to do with this thread. Are mexicans causing nuisance to the whole world?
Re: Why Nigeria Shouldnt Allow The Ibos Take The Name Ipob Abandon The Name Nigeria by CaptainAyub: 9:18am On Apr 23, 2021
freshvine:
Abdulatab Abi what's his name that wanted to take down American Airline in a suicide mission nko? Is he an Ibo too?
Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale who beheaded a British soldier Lee Rigby in Woolwich, London are Igbos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch Prof Soludo Lecturing APC Governors In Kaduna (video) / Hoodlums Demolish 2 Mosques, Burn 14 Shops In Jos South / Is Seyi Tinubu (ST) Wife Ibo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.