Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,050 members, 7,807,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill (10176 Views)

Another Experience I Had With This Entitled Elderly Bittcchh!! - Redpill / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by sunshineV(f): 1:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
until a man leave ur mom on the road for dead cus he's red pill
Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by Kondomatic(m): 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
Me i no the girl has been falling for me since the beginning, aunty that will branch my shop to come and ask for what she knows i don't have currently lol But we have never exchanged words before.
And how does she know this?

I see nothing special in what you did that warrants opening a thread. You guys are getting pettier by day.

What is an egg roll that will make you open a thread? Maybe she was joking or maybe she actually needed the egg roll, she could be hungry and buying her food won't make you less a man same way refusing didn't add anything to your life.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by Mathiasa(m): 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
You are truly a member of stingy men association of Nigeria. I salute you with total alacrity.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by Karleb(m): 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
I did something like this to a girl some weeks ago. But then, it's not worthy of celebration or a thread.

No be everything person dey announce.
Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by moshuur(m): 3:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
Op....their's nothing wrong in buying an egg roll for her.
I buy things for my niggas and few ladies too.
If u can afford it, u can buy for her.
I met one lady in camp (nysc) she dey buy something and I joke say make she buy one for me and she did (I no know her before oo).
Should I call d lady a simp cuz of that??
I love red pills gan but make we no dey take am too far.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by AlexB300: 3:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
Kiddogarcia:
You did well ����, but na me be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
wait make him land d girl grin
Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by zabimaru: 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
Maxxim:

Na hungry girls dey crush on you
Life undecided

This is too icked na
Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2021
Pernotti:

I get your point. But still he's achieved nothing other than running away with his egg rolls like a little babby
Man/woman. U sound like a broken record trying to defend shiit.
Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
Pernotti:

Even gays are very much interested in the women, you can ask bobrisky, so don't think you're fooling yourself. Men ARE interested in women.

But don't get me wrong here, you must understand that how you convey that interest is key and is actually what separate the men from the boys.. not that the men aren't interested in women gerrit?
I can see you are an expert in typing long nonsense, well everyone has special talents, including simps lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2021
Kingsuave:

Bro trust me, if to say you buy that eggroll for her today, na shawarma you for buy tomorrow grin
LEGIT!
Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 21, 2021
sunshineV:
until a man leave ur mom on the road for dead cus he's red pill
Seriously? this crap again? if that slot that calls herself my mother was left for dead in the middle of nowhere I WOULDN'T WEEP!

I'm sick and tired of idiots like you trying to make me apologetic by mentioning my mom because i won't!!

MY MOTHER IS A HOE!! And i wish her nothing but absolute slow death by a slow burning blue flame so she can die a slow and painful death for all the shiit she did to my late dad when he was alive and what she is making me and my siblings go through today also for the insult she is rendering on my late father's grave by f**king men in our house!!

STOP MENTIONING MY MOTHER!!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2021
Kondomatic:
And how does she know this?

I see nothing special in what you did that warrants opening a thread. You guys are getting pettier by day.

What is an egg roll that will make you open a thread? Maybe she was joking or maybe she actually needed the egg roll, she could be hungry and buying her food won't make you less a man same way refusing didn't add anything to your life.

Go back and read the post, i'm sure you were the worst at comprehension passages back in secondary school OTE angry

1 Like

Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
moshuur:
Op....their's nothing wrong in buying an egg roll for her.
I buy things for my niggas and few ladies too.
If u can afford it, u can buy for her.
I met one lady in camp (nysc) she dey buy something and I joke say make she buy one for me and she did (I no know her before oo).
Should I call d lady a simp cuz of that.
I love red pills gan but make we no dey take am too far.
Bro there are levels to this thing, that aunty felt entitled to my money simply because she felt she had something on me.
Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:
I can see you are an expert in typing long nonsense, well everyone has special talents, including simps lipsrsealed

You're not intellectual so I don't expect you'd have much to say, save for your boring tales of red pill gallantry and what not.. coconut head, you still have a lot to learn.
You have no idea on how to create attraction or build relationships, yet you're busy running your mouth. This is my last response to you since you're not ready to accept and learn.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by COURVOISier(m): 4:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
You can still buy the eggroll for her and still be a redpiller. Na she go even dey spend. grin
Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
Pernotti:

You're not intellectual so I don't expect you'd have much to say, save for your boring tales of red pill gallantry and what not.. coconut head, you still have a lot to learn.
You have no idea on how to create attraction or build relationships, yet you're busy running your mouth. This is my last response to you since you're not ready to accept and learn.
We have lost this one embarassed
Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by sunshineV(f): 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:
Seriously? this crap again? if that slot that calls herself my mother was left for dead in the middle of nowhere I WOULDN'T WEEP!

I'm sick and tired of idiots like you trying to make me apologetic by mentioning my mom because i won't!!

MY MOTHER IS A HOE!! And i wish her nothing but absolute slow death by a slow burning blue flame so she can die a slow and painful death for all the shiit she did to my late dad when he was alive and what she is making me and my siblings go through today also for the insult she is rendering on my late father's grave by f**king men in our house!!

the hoe?
Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
sunshineV:
the hoe?
HOE as in WH0RE!
Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:08pm On Apr 21, 2021
Op you are very funny.
This thing that I've done more that 200times to both males and females who think they are entitled to my property or services. Something kids do all the time..
Saying NO bluntly doesn't make one redpil or pinkpil or purple pill..
In fact, if you have not learned to say NO, then you still have a long way to go.
I guess it was your first time of saying NO to a girl. That's why you think it's a big deal.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by VictorUSA(m): 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2021
Keep it up!
Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by maiquel: 5:22pm On Apr 21, 2021
Congratulations redpiller on what seems to be an achievement.
Once again congratulations!

Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by WoundedLamb: 5:48pm On Apr 21, 2021
A girl who's interested in you decided to break the ice with a harmless line, and you ran to the internet to call her hungry? The exact line she used is not even new; even a baby would know she only wanted to get your attention. And here you are feeling so proud of yourself. Hehe... Nairaland boys.

Let me break this down to you . The food wasn't for her and that was pretty much obvious. Saying "of course not" with a smile and walking away wouldn't be such a big deal. That way, the ice would have been broken and you could say hi next time if you also like her or keep ignoring if you don't. It's not a big deal, girls deal with this all the time and they don't make a fuss about it. Acting like a kid who has never gotten anyone's attention or had the opportunity to say no to someone, and then running to the internet to share your achievement is just ridiculous.

It's like the whole redpill thing is just a bunch of broke teens who feel everyone is after their egg roll. Haha... that was funny.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by Sterope(f): 6:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
The woman is the one at fault . The babe was trying to be friendly.

You really should get a life.
Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by Twelfthman: 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by MufasaLion: 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
GOD PUNISH ALL SIMPS!
Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by Dheji2(m): 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
Pernotti:
That was your chance to break the ice right there and you blew it because of N100 egg roll.
The funniest part is you've come here to brag like you achieved something.

SIMP Alert!!! shocked shocked

Na dem undecided undecided

This is the kind of guy that finances a community pussy for the benefit of all.

Ice kee you there! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
All these idiots shouting BREAKING OF ICES on my thread should really good back up to see where i said i wasn't interested in her hole!

Like seriously yall should be thanking me for not taking advantage because this would really be termed "Eggroll for the puccy" grin
WoundedLamb is wounded indeed!
Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by Kaycee54321(m): 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:

You're hurt and you need emotional therapy. This one's not about being an alpha or a redpiller...but clearly, you do need to talk to someone or these negative emotions will keep making you have these emotional outbursts where it is absolutely unnecessary.

A local adage says that, 'A mad man's relatives are the ones who bear the greatest shame of his madness..."

Calling your mom a LovePeddler and wishing her a painful death on the internet, to score a cheap point, does nothing in particular to her, but smears all the shame on you.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by WoundedLamb: 7:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:
All these idiots shouting BREAKING OF ICES on my thread should really good back up to see where i said i wasn't interested in her hole!

Like seriously yall should be thanking me for not taking advantage because this would really be termed "Eggroll for the puccy" grin
WoundedLamb is wounded indeed!

Aawwn... She was feeling entitled to your eggroll. Haha... You have no idea how babyish that sounds. Wouldn't you be embarrassed saying this to people?

Dude, if you're not interested like you said, you move on. If girls start creating threads like this every single time they get such unsolicited attentions from guys, do you think the internet will still contain all of us? Why making a fuss about nothing? Are you a baby? You said no the eggroll request and the next thing that occured to you is to run to the internet to narrate your 'ordeal'? Is this your first time of getting the attention of a lady or is eggroll just your weak point? Honestly, I don't know why guys find it hard to outgrow these teenage tendencies.

Don't bother quoting me. I'm done here. Enjoy your eggroll before someone else starts feeling entitled to it.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill by JONSYN7154: 7:51pm On Apr 21, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Op you are very funny.
This thing that I've done more that 200times to both males and females who think they are entitled to my property or services. Something kids do all the time..
Saying NO bluntly doesn't make one redpil or pinkpil or purple pill..
In fact, if you have not learned to say NO, then you still have a long way to go.
I guess it was your first time of saying NO to a girl. That's why you think it's a big deal.
Am telling ypu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

China Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Unclad To Promote Sales. See Photos / Secrets About Women And Sex / How Do You Know If A Lady's Silence Means Yes Or No When Asked Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.